Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
the drunken party (need members) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

...not to sure what to put here
View Results

shadekitsune

Savage Genius

4,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 7:24 am
Copy Riku was on his 30th glass of vodca as he laughed and joined axel and roxas dancing. "Rock on sitar man. Jam , jam, jam. Makes me feel like I exist." yelled Riku as dark flames started to circulate around him  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 6:55 pm
Siax flopped another shot down his throat. Then his head banged on the table.

"Oh, how I loath mondays."  

Medevilgirl

8,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200

Ryuho Kitsune

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 7:58 am
Trying to get Saix in the fun and asked him to dance with him, but refusing to coup with Axel. "Ah, come on, Saix. It's a party in here, you need to be more alive." said Axel cheerfully as Saix looked at him for a moment and then back to his drink, slaming his head on the table. "Fine, if you're going to play like that, Saix. I'll play. Bartender! Give me the strongest stuff you got. I'm going to give Saix a night to remember." said Axel with a drunken grin. " Hey Replica Riku and Roxas! Come of here, I going to need you're assistance with Saix here." requested Axel.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 8:09 am
Replica Riku walked over to axel. " what are you planning this time axel? You gonna drink him happy cause I'll drink to that."  

shadekitsune

Savage Genius

4,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200

Alixraen

Beloved Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 8:06 am
Demyx slumped over his sitar, staring at Axel. "Oh, it'll never work, whatever it is. But what the hey, lets do it anyway."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 10:28 am
Giving Saxi a pat on the back, he placed in front of him a triple shot. "Drink up there buddy. It'll help...alot." said Axel as he grinned slightly behind Saix's back. "Okay, Demyx and Riku, hold Saix down for a moment this will take only moment." he requested.  

Ryuho Kitsune

S the heartless

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 5:10 pm
Luxord sat in a corner and was shuffling his cards horribly. "Bartender! Another glass of white wine!" he ordered. The waiter handed him another glass...that one being his 20th.

Luxord decided to drown his losses in wine. He just lost 10,000 munny from a poker game the day before. Luxord gulped down his white wine in a few gulps. "Another!" he said druken. Luxord's head fell on the table.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 2:21 am
finally getting up, zexion made his way to the bar and down 4 shots of vodka  

[PC] Chaos

Ryuho Kitsune

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 7:38 am
"Here you go buddy." said Axel as he helped Saix down his drink that he bought for him. For a moment Saix flitched at the feel of how strong it was and blacked out, slmming his head into the table. "I knew that would happen. Okay Riku and Roxas, help me carry this guy. Time for Wake up Sunshine 101." called out Axel as he grabbed saix and began carrying him with oneside of his shoulder, while Kitsuna had the other. "Okay Riku, you're job is to make sure I don't fall and pass out while I'm carrying this guy, got it?" asked Axel as they carried Saix to a nearby washroom.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 8:00 am
Riku helped axel carry saix. "you gave him too much to drink at once axel than again you can never have to much to drink."  

shadekitsune

Savage Genius

4,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200

Medevilgirl

8,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 1:37 pm
Siax almost choked on the drink Axel and the others forced down him.

He was so out of it, he felt like instead of being lifted up by Riku and Axel, he was actually flying, but the moment didn't last long, he quickly came crashing down to the ground and rushed off to the side to throw up.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 1:52 pm
Xaldin sat on a pillow at a low table, drinking sake. "Barbaric. That's what it is."  

x- Ryed Raevin -x

Ryuho Kitsune

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 2:21 pm
Watching Saix, Axel began feeling slightly sick from just the smell and went to a seperate corner to throw up.
After a few minutes of puking his guts out, Axel muttered, "Damn, there goes my record of shots. who up for another? How bout you, Riku? care to join me and Xaldin for some fresh sake?" asked Axel as pulled a chair next to Xaldin and poured himself some from a nearby bottle.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 5:01 pm
Luxord looked at Saix, Axel, and Copy Riku and what they were doing. He stalked over and slumped down into a seat next to Axel. "Might as well drown my sorrows in alcohol..." Luxord downed another shot of white wine. "I can't believe I lost all my munny..."

Unfortunately, Luxord also lost most of his clothing. Not only did he lose all his hoarded munny from previous poker games, but also his clothing. The only thing he had on (and had period) was his Organization XIII coat, his boots, his boxers, his black gloves, and his socks.

S the heartless

Alixraen

Beloved Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 8:52 pm
Demyx jumped up at the sound of Xaldin. It meant sake. "Ooh, sake, I'll have some!" he said, as he greedily took the bottle from Axel and began pouring himself a glass.  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff