Divash
Vice Captain

Eloquent Conversationalist

3,700 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 10:13 am
I, um... I would be happy to help and support whoever's made Guild Captain, or to serve in that capacity if TheShrike and everyone else thought I could do it, but I know I would need quite a bit of help from the current mods/crew. I'm surprised to be mentioned, and truthfully quite pleased and flattered (also fleased and plattered, which I originally typoed) at the vote of confidence, but by no means would I seek out something like that. It's a huge job, and I'm just impressed that Shrike's done it for as long as she has, without going mad. (Madder.)

For my vote, I'd be fully behind Lady Leopardess if she wants the job and is given it. She's fantastic. Not to say I wouldn't do my best at it too, but since it's just not right to vote for yourself even if you do think you're the best for a position -- and since I think LL would be at least as good as I would at it, and just as dedicated -- my vote's for her.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 12:41 pm
I would do my best to help out whomever becomes the new captain. 3nodding  

Nafariously Ploted

Lady Leopardess
Vice Captain

Romantic Cat

13,450 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 1:34 pm
Divash
I, um... I would be happy to help and support whoever's made Guild Captain, or to serve in that capacity if TheShrike and everyone else thought I could do it, but I know I would need quite a bit of help from the current mods/crew. I'm surprised to be mentioned, and truthfully quite pleased and flattered (also fleased and plattered, which I originally typoed) at the vote of confidence, but by no means would I seek out something like that. It's a huge job, and I'm just impressed that Shrike's done it for as long as she has, without going mad. (Madder.)

For my vote, I'd be fully behind Lady Leopardess if she wants the job and is given it. She's fantastic. Not to say I wouldn't do my best at it too, but since it's just not right to vote for yourself even if you do think you're the best for a position -- and since I think LL would be at least as good as I would at it, and just as dedicated -- my vote's for her.

Well you've run a giveaway before , and you're probably more like Shrike then I am , and you are Shrike's first pick. 3nodding .I'll back you up all the way if you're picked .:3 And I'm on almost every day so I'll always there if you need help .  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 1:38 pm
I have an idea. What if I made the MULE the guild Captain, and transferred ownership to the mods?

That way, you all have access to it, and can all serve as Captains.

Additionally, I'd make Divash and LL vice-captains.

Sound cool?  

TheShrike
Crew

Divash
Vice Captain

3,700 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 2:00 pm
That does sound very cool, Shrike, and a lot less intimidating.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 3:01 pm
I'd LOVE to run this awesome guild.
I'm on most of the time and try to keep this place active. ^^

Sad to see you leaving, TheShrike... crying

rafe adler

Shoujo Trash

Lady Leopardess
Vice Captain

Romantic Cat

13,450 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 3:41 pm
Sounds good Shrike ^_^  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 4:49 pm
Since we're conspicuously not talking about it, Shrike... why? More of the same (tired, busy) or is there something new that happened?  

Divash
Vice Captain

3,700 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Nafariously Ploted

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 7:21 pm
That plot sounds grand. With our powers combined, we shall hopefully do well to keep Evergleam up and running. It will never be the same, but I think it will be all right. ^.^  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 7:25 pm
Speaking of mods , shouldn't Daisuke's mod power be changed to his new account? (Erotic Pancakes)  

Lady Leopardess
Vice Captain

Romantic Cat

13,450 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100

GuyWithNoName

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 10:29 pm
3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 10:41 pm
I honestly don't want to be Captain, but I like to help. 3nodding  

Winteriny

redgoddess

3,550 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 6:44 am
Well I don't know what to say, but I'm sure our mods would do their best to keep the guild going. I don't want to give up this place sad I'll still be around as much as I can though.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 12:50 pm
That sounds fair indeed^^
I wanna be-Never mind,I'll stay more active.I need to donate more 3nodding *goes to donate* whee

Monsieur Nameless

Divash
Vice Captain

3,700 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 6:02 am
Wouldn't it be great if, before TheShrike left for good, she was able to see the guild collect a very hard-to-get item to put into the giveaway?

Let's all do our best to donate as much as we can in the month of July. Our personal, selfish quests can wait for a little bit longer, can't they? Especially with TheShrike's quest being so generous, to give so much to so many, let's honor her by being just as generous. I'm going to donate one-half of all the gold I get during July, however much or little it turns out to be.

Who's with me?  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces