Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]
The Hidden Power of Clan Yokoshima Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 104 105 106 107 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rikku Mage

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 10:18 am
Miharu looked up "I don't know... I just felt like I had to protect you! It's a strange feeling!" she said smilling  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 10:20 am
Gohma smiled back. "I know the feeling. I still just don't want you to get hurt." He took out his Nekote and began tracing the blade with his finger. "So tell me about this hermit. You haven't talked about him much."  

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

Rikku Mage

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 10:24 am
Miharu pouted "It's not wove..." she said " The hermit..." she started smilling " He was really old and he knew a lot of wind moves! He had green eyes and he said that he was there for a long time! He treated me like a granddaught-" Miharu looked at Gohma shocked "Do you think he was my grandpa?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 10:26 am
"Thats a very good possibility." Gohma whispered. "I don't know much of my grandfather. Only that he was a jounin for the village and he disapeared many years before I was born. Many of the shinobi in my family have disapeared come to think of it." Gohma shook his head slowly. His thoughts were a little disorganized.  

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

Rikku Mage

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 10:28 am
No it can't be! If he was my grandpa he would have told me She looked at Gohma "Why have they disappeared?" she asked  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 10:31 am
Why did they disapear. My father never really explained it. "I don't know why." Gohma replied. His thoughts were still very chaotic and he knew this must be a part of the hole.  

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

Rikku Mage

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 10:33 am
Miharu crawled to Gohma's side "Don't worry *yawn* I'm here..." she said leanning her head on his shoulder. She was sleeping  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 10:34 am
Gohma looked down and sighed. His heart was beating fast be he left her there. Retrieving his pack he pulled out a blanket and covered her lightly. Why... What happened to those shinobi?  

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

Rikku Mage

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 10:36 am
Miharu covered better with the blanket while sleeping  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 10:39 am
Gohma sighed once again and drifted off into a troubled sleep. He dreamt of many dark shinobi standing in a village nestled on a mountain side surrounded by a large forest. The village was old. The buildings ancient stone. Dark with years of wear. The shinobi all huddled around a blazing fire. The handsigns they were doing were letting off visible chakra. Dark chakra. He felt a shiver run down his back and turn lightly. He was sweating the cold knocking the dream out of his mind. He rolled over before He remembered Miharu sleeping by his side on his shoulder.  

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

Rikku Mage

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 10:40 am
Miharu fell with her head on the floor but kept sleeping, drooling her self  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 10:42 am
Gohma stood stretching. He lifted another blanket from his pack and slid it under Miharu's head gently. He looked at her sleeping. How beautiful. If only I had went about it different. She may have been with me. He thought before he looked to the sky. It was the twillight moments of the morning just before the sun rose.  

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

Rikku Mage

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 10:44 am
Miharu woke up and saw Gohma! He was looking up to the sky while standing up "Slept well?" she asked  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 10:45 am
Gohma shook his head. "I hope you did. I'm sorry I rolled you off of me. I had troubling dreams."  

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

Rikku Mage

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 10:48 am
Miharu looked down and saw the ground "I didn't noticed! I dreamt about ... anyway what happened in your dreams?" she asked changing the subject from her to Gohma  
Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 104 105 106 107 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff