Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply Life Issues
A bit about me Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What is worse?
  Life.
  love.
  both suck, both hurt.
View Results

[Ashes][is][Ashes]
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 9:40 am

I Wear A Cape IRL
[Ashes][is][Ashes]
Soviet Mudkipz
[Ashes][is][Ashes]
Wow that's kind of rough. The whole situation over here generally just pisses me off.
is that why you're so uneasy lately

Uneasy? How? Maybe you should PM me.
Lol, maybe it's just me but that sounds like a threat?
Like calling someone stupid or whatever they say something bad to them.
Then the person says, "Really you think so? Maybe you would like to settle this outside?"
XD

o__________O
Um, NO.
Sov and I have just about always been on good terms. The reason I asked him to PM me if he really wanted to talk about it is because I've been put through a lot of s**t lately, tons of it is personal, and I don't want the entire freaking guild to know.
Have you noticed I've only posted one topic in this subforum?
And it was advice on asthma.
I'm not big on sharing, buddy.
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 9:43 am

Manah Uchiha
[Ashes][is][Ashes]
Sounds like you're just trying to feel sorry for yourself. Well, I say get off your a** and go pick some daisies. You'll feel better. I promise. lol

What did daises ever do?! daises wouldn't make all those mean people dissapere...they wouldn't bring back love so easily either!... don't worry man, I know how you feel,one of my bestfriends betrayed me-and with her gone, pretty much all the rest are gone...I pretty much spent my scool year avoiding eveyone and working in the quiet hallways away from everybody... but now that's going to be gone too when I go to high School emo
...let them laugh until there in Guillitine or slaughtering range...

Thank you, dear, for meaninglessly attacking me on my comment about daisies. Your post was not appropriate for the Life Issues subforum, but rather SPAM. I suggest you stop PMSing and being so random if you want to stick around for much longer.

[Ashes][is][Ashes]
Crew

The Dadalorian
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 2:39 pm

[Ashes][is][Ashes]
I Wear A Cape IRL
[Ashes][is][Ashes]
Soviet Mudkipz
[Ashes][is][Ashes]
Wow that's kind of rough. The whole situation over here generally just pisses me off.
is that why you're so uneasy lately

Uneasy? How? Maybe you should PM me.
Lol, maybe it's just me but that sounds like a threat?
Like calling someone stupid or whatever they say something bad to them.
Then the person says, "Really you think so? Maybe you would like to settle this outside?"
XD

o__________O
Um, NO.
Sov and I have just about always been on good terms. The reason I asked him to PM me if he really wanted to talk about it is because I've been put through a lot of s**t lately, tons of it is personal, and I don't want the entire freaking guild to know.
Have you noticed I've only posted one topic in this subforum?
And it was advice on asthma.
I'm not big on sharing, buddy.
do you want to talk about them?
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 3:03 pm

I don't mind. If you think you can help in any way, or you're curious. See, you I can talk to, as well as Rellik, Dai, and possibly Zombie. Other people...eck. No.

[Ashes][is][Ashes]
Crew

The Dadalorian
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 3:07 pm

[Ashes][is][Ashes]

I don't mind. If you think you can help in any way, or you're curious. See, you I can talk to, as well as Rellik, Dai, and possibly Zombie. Other people...eck. No.
if you really want help yo ucan let me know, i don't think i'm that good, i used to think i was , but that' scause people got sick of me and just acted liek they were better
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 3:15 pm

How...rude.

[Ashes][is][Ashes]
Crew

The Dadalorian
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 4:22 pm

[Ashes][is][Ashes]

How...rude.
XD wel la few didn't they said i acutally did help a bit. but tone of my friends would be just fine and not pregnant if she listend to me
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 5:17 pm

Oh boy. I hate that kind of situation.

[Ashes][is][Ashes]
Crew

Life Issues

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items