Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
Government stupidity stories? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Got something to share?
  Yeah.
  Nope.
View Results

Aquarian Mage

5,750 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 10:04 am
The FBI will come take you away in the night and send you to Cuba (Guantanamo Bay)! Hush-hush!

...ye-ah. Sorry about that.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 10:17 am
Moonlight_Bella
x3 thisismysn x3
I heard Bush say "half glass full" instead of "glass half full"
That was amusing.

So did I! Haha!

I also am very fond of the way he says "nuclear".

Newk-yuhlur. heart  

Electric Magic

Etoile.Heureuse

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 11:39 am
Danehya
Government in my country is just a very big joke. Watching the news in TV about politicians is like watching a comedy. At the beginning, it's funny, but then it's becoming annoying. I wish i lived somewhere else.
I live in Poland.

User Image
    ---------|| ..::Karine Says::.. ||---------

I know how you feel. My family is 100% Polish so [but we live in Canada] we always hear about that. :]

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 11:47 am
well... I live in Brazil, and it's the worst place for politics

Recent fact, the Federal Police arrested a bunch of engineers for being "corrupt" and offering money for politicians, some of the politicians had to leave their position because things got heavy, the "corrupt" engineers had to stay in prison for like... 2 weeks, and now, with I think, almost a month after releasing those people from prison, the police is realizing that they actually were mistaken, and those engineer people were not "corrupt", well, something like that, some of the politicians that had to leave their job are now being requested back.
And this all happened because someone from a different engineer company Paid the Federal Police of Brazil to investigate and say that the others were corrupt.

stare

And I live in this thing... that is usually pissing me off more and more stressed  

Dictator STD

Slanzer

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 1:49 pm
My mom died in November so money was tight as all the joint accounts and accounts in her name were locked until the red tape could be cleared. Since my family didn't have access to the money in those accounts during that time, my dad had to spend all the money he earned on food, etc, as soon as he got it, putting us behind in our bill payments.

As a result, when we finally got access to the accounts, my dad had to pay off the late bills, making it impossible for him to help me with tuition. When I applied for a school loan, the government rejected me "because my mom makes too much money." My deceased mother. Who you acknowledge is dead and hasn't nor will ever help me financially. Really. stare rolleyes  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 2:13 pm
George W. Bush
"We misunderestimated..."

"Rarely is the question asked...is our children learning?"

Oh wacky Bush! rofl

Centillion

Slanzer

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 2:35 pm
Centillion
George W. Bush

Oh wacky Bush! rofl

Don't forget:
George W. Bush
The problem with the French is that they don't have a word for entrepreneur.
Sure it's not the other way around there, Georgie boy? rofl  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 2:40 pm
Slanzer
Centillion
George W. Bush

Oh wacky Bush! rofl

Don't forget:
George W. Bush
The problem with the French is that they don't have a word for entrepreneur.
Sure it's not the other way around there, Georgie boy? rofl

xD Oh...I hate that man so much...

Centillion

chaos pandora

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 11:02 am
○◘ I like really obvious warnings like on chainsaws "don't touch the chainsaw blade when using" and stuff like that ◘○

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 11:08 am
Honestly, I wish the Antichrist would go ahead and rise up so the politicians we'll shut the hell up for three years.

But I could deal without the Apocalypse part. rolleyes  

Aubrey Rayvena

Wingerd

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 11:42 am
○♥○ I've had the whole, dead relative getting bills, or gifts or invited to a party or something ○♥○

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 11:45 am
Etoile.Heureuse
Danehya
Government in my country is just a very big joke. Watching the news in TV about politicians is like watching a comedy. At the beginning, it's funny, but then it's becoming annoying. I wish i lived somewhere else.
I live in Poland.

User Image
    ---------|| ..::Karine Says::.. ||---------

I know how you feel. My family is 100% Polish so [but we live in Canada] we always hear about that. :]

I'm not alone there ^^ Nice xD Anyway, I always have a feeling that the whole world is laughing at polish government xD And I believe it's true xp

Danehya

PiNkYrAcCoOn

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 8:44 pm
Well I dont know if any of you believe in aliens but I do there ok I said I believe in them call me crazy haha. Ok but when the so called weather ballon fell have you noticed that i've heared about some more falling but with the one ballon that fell why did they have a big conference about that one?  
[MADG]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff