Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
I'm not wearing underwear Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I got something in my eye
  No you don't u.u
  eew... you do
  Poll option
View Results

Moonlight_Bella
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 2:35 pm
I wear my undies. surprised  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 2:35 pm
the only time where i go commando is when i go swimming and forget to pack underwear or i lost it xD  

The Joyful Emo

iCookie_Monstar

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 2:38 pm
Zephire
Sangaroo
Zephire
I always wear underwear. But one time I accidently went to school without my bra sweatdrop

I don't like wearing a bra, so most of the time i'm not wearing one, but whenever I have to go out I use one

But this one time, it was so cold, that I just put on a sports jacket... I ended up forgetting to put a shirt and a bra sweatdrop later when it got a little hot I realized it, and had to stay with the jacket during all day, and man, it got so hot that day gonk

Yeah, when I'm at home I'm braless. I think that's how I ended up forgetting my bra, too xd I was cold so I put on my jacket and forgot about the bra xD

lol, i don't wear a bra at home, either smile it's much more comfortable without it. but i think i never forget to wear it outside whee  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 2:45 pm
].Suzanne.[
Zephire
Sangaroo
Zephire
I always wear underwear. But one time I accidently went to school without my bra sweatdrop

I don't like wearing a bra, so most of the time i'm not wearing one, but whenever I have to go out I use one

But this one time, it was so cold, that I just put on a sports jacket... I ended up forgetting to put a shirt and a bra sweatdrop later when it got a little hot I realized it, and had to stay with the jacket during all day, and man, it got so hot that day gonk

Yeah, when I'm at home I'm braless. I think that's how I ended up forgetting my bra, too xd I was cold so I put on my jacket and forgot about the bra xD

lol, i don't wear a bra at home, either smile it's much more comfortable without it. but i think i never forget to wear it outside whee

Yeah, but I'm starting to think I may "forget" my bra next time I go outside in this heat. Bras in winter are fine, bras in the heat of summer = torture ._.  

Zephire

The Joyful Emo

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 2:46 pm
].Suzanne.[
Zephire
Sangaroo
Zephire

i wear my bras all the time. the fabric hurts my...baby suckers xD

when i was smaller i had a crush on this really cute kid, so i invited him over to my house. we were sitting around watching my guinea pig when i realized i needed to plug under the couch so my guinea pig wouldnt get stuck. i said i needed a t'shirt and he touched my underwear asking if that would do...i was so embarassed i kicked him out of my house xD  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 2:57 pm
xXBlackMoonshineXx
].Suzanne.[
Zephire
Sangaroo
Zephire

i wear my bras all the time. the fabric hurts my...baby suckers xD

when i was smaller i had a crush on this really cute kid, so i invited him over to my house. we were sitting around watching my guinea pig when i realized i needed to plug under the couch so my guinea pig wouldnt get stuck. i said i needed a t'shirt and he touched my underwear asking if that would do...i was so embarassed i kicked him out of my house xD

lol, a little perv he was xD  

iCookie_Monstar

Chickako

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 3:02 pm
User ImageChickako Says:

I Wear Soft Silky Undies ><

{//- Message -\}
{//- Comment -\}
{//- Add -\}
{//- Profile -\}
{//- Donate -\}
User Image

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 3:04 pm
that sounds like something a would make my freinds do  

lethal-dead-rose

iCookie_Monstar

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 3:06 pm
fortunately my friends don't do stuff like that xD  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 3:15 pm
I actually am more comfortable with a bra, but I don't usually wear one at home because then I have to wash more clothes sweatdrop

But I always wear underwear. Always.

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

iCrayon

Teh Pure

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 3:24 pm
...Am I the only girl in this guild that actually wears a bra 24/7?

I always wear my undies. Except for like...two weekends ago, my friend and I went to a water park, and I was spending the night at her house that night, and I somehow forgot to pack panties gonk That was embarrassing as all hell. Not that she knew or anything.... ninja

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 3:29 pm
[~Pure Dreamer~]
...Am I the only girl in this guild that actually wears a bra 24/7?

I always wear my undies. Except for like...two weekends ago, my friend and I went to a water park, and I was spending the night at her house that night, and I somehow forgot to pack panties gonk That was embarrassing as all hell. Not that she knew or anything.... ninja

i wear my bra 24/7, except for when i sleep...well this one time...  

The Joyful Emo

DumberDan

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 3:39 pm
Um jeez wow, no underwear huh?
Can you say uncomfortable sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 3:40 pm
I always wear undies.I don't think I'd go out without them...ever.  

silver nymph

iViggs

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 3:56 pm
Zephire

I did that once, by mistake. I spent the whole school day "hugging" myself. xD

[MADG]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces