Reply Role Plays
Kill Me If You Can(Infested) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DeadlyKaos

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 7:25 pm
(Umm... nice god mod. Might want to watch the auto-hits as well.) Shadowstep stood atop a building, looking down at the empty streets. He looked for an opponent, so that he may finally be free from this accursed place. His suit shown no signs of people, only the buildings and ever-present clouds.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 8:11 am
falling from the sky naota comes crashing through 2 buildings knocking down the second one  

hydra4

DeadlyKaos

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 12:05 pm
hydra4
falling from the sky naota comes crashing through 2 buildings knocking down the second one

Turning to the sudden crash, Shadowstep moved in to investigate. He remained silent, creeping around buildings and observing the crash site. Keeping his distance, he began analyzing the force of which the crash had happened from. Melding with the shadows, he would wait for the new character to arrive, something that may very well be able to free him from his accursed bond with this world.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 7:27 pm
VxRageLycanxV
hydra4

Turning to the sudden crash, Shadowstep moved in to investigate. He remained silent, creeping around buildings and observing the crash site. Keeping his distance, he began analyzing the force of which the crash had happened from. Melding with the shadows, he would wait for the new character to arrive, something that may very well be able to free him from his accursed bond with this world.
naota stands up "cough cough man next time i need to watch what i say to people" dusts himself off and and starts picking up his swords  

hydra4

DeadlyKaos

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 11:53 am
Shadowstep watched, keeping alert as the character would gather his weapons. Eyes went from the blades to the person, estimating what might be in store for this opponent. Like a heartless, he slid into view, coming to a stand and bowing infront of the new arrival. "Hello, welcome to Darkness City. My apologies, but I'm afraid I must kill you." He allowed his opponent to ready, wrist blades locking into place and Shadowstep taking a stance.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 4:26 pm
Username: Crazy Retarded Monkey
Character Name: Ropyx, the Toxic Sting
Appearance: venom green hair that reaches to the middle of her back, toxic purple eyes, average length and weigth
Race: Nobody (duh)
Abilities: incredible reflexes, poisoning (duh), high endurance, will to go on even when defeated
Weapons: big halberd

Ropyx appeared using a portal of Darkness. She noticed something crashing into two buildings, knocking down the second. She held her hand in front of her eyes. Not a preferable way to arrive...  

x- Ryed Raevin -x

hydra4

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 5:42 pm
VxRageLycanxV
Shadowstep watched, keeping alert as the character would gather his weapons. Eyes went from the blades to the person, estimating what might be in store for this opponent. Like a heartless, he slid into view, coming to a stand and bowing infront of the new arrival. "Hello, welcome to Darkness City. My apologies, but I'm afraid I must kill you." He allowed his opponent to ready, wrist blades locking into place and Shadowstep taking a stance.
picking up his final blade "why do you need to fight me" sheathing all of his weapons  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 2:24 pm
Without answering the question, Shadowstep sent a dart flying towards his opponent's left shoulder. Blades remained at the ready as he dashed for the enemy, following behind the dart and throwing forth his right wrist blade in the direction of the man's chest. He was not one for many words, but in order to be free from this realm, he must fight and die.  

DeadlyKaos

hydra4

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 4:36 pm
VxRageLycanxV
Without answering the question, Shadowstep sent a dart flying towards his opponent's left shoulder. Blades remained at the ready as he dashed for the enemy, following behind the dart and throwing forth his right wrist blade in the direction of the man's chest. He was not one for many words, but in order to be free from this realm, he must fight and die.
"!!!!" catches the dart but gets hit square in the chest with the blade "ahh" coughs up some blood  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 11:22 am
Username: Rising_Devil
Character Name: Knowles
Appearance sad my signature avi)
Race:Human
Abilities: Shunpo, flames, darkness, Tranforms(gets flaming wings and flaming tail), Getsuga Tetsya(black windscar)
Weapons:Black Zanpuncto(tall light weight blade)
*watches from da darkness*  

KingAtlanta

DeadlyKaos

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 3:07 pm
Finding the blade had struck it's mark, Shadowstep would pivot himself around the man, slicing his left blade across the man's back and jumping several paces away. Keeping a ready posture, he prepared three stun darts in his right hand, eyes remaining on his new opponent. He wondered why this character had taken the simple attacks, but it seemed in this domain, that things were not as they appeared.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 4:55 am
She heard some noises. The sound of battle. She walked in the direction of the sounds, summoning her halberd with a cloud of toxic green dust.  

x- Ryed Raevin -x

hydra4

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 8:14 am
slowly starts to stand up the darkness around him seeming to start engulfing him "you know that was a cheap shot" the only thing able to be seen of him is a glowing eyes seeming to stare at you  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 3:24 pm
Hmph! Shadow u can do better than that.
(Waiting his turn in the darkness)  

KingAtlanta

DeadlyKaos

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 10:30 pm
"A cheap shot? Surely you jest, in a world where life and death happen most frequently?" Shadowstep threw two more darts, made for stunning measure. One was sent to graze the man's left ankle, the other sent directly towards his forehead. As they flew, Shadowstep would glide with them, dashing past the man's left and letting his left blade graze to cross the man's shoulder.  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff