Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Raccoon Cinema:: (Movies, Music, Etc.)
Resident Evil Music Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which was your favorite Soundtrack?
  Resident Evil 1 (remake included)
  Resident Evil 2
  Resident Evil 3
  Resident Evil: Code Veronica
  Resident Evil: Zero
View Results

Ivory Lie

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 11:53 am
That kind of music is always good in the horror games. what room is that again?  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 11:56 am
leon r kennedy
That kind of music is always good in the horror games. what room is that again?

The room that you can only enter if you register Claire and Leon's fingerprints.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Ivory Lie

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 12:01 pm
Ahhh. I only went in there once to see what was in there. I don't often get the sub machine gun so the clip that i found in there wasn't needed. however it did create said tension. plus the lickers were in places you couldn't see. which was annoying cause i was using Claire went in without healing items. yeah that was scary. Good example that room.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 12:02 pm
I don't like the submachine gun either. But I go into that room just to enjoy its vibe.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Ivory Lie

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 12:14 pm
Its weak. lowers your rank (i think) and takes two spaces. so its a waste.

apart from the credits music i also like the kind of fast paced music that gets you in a flow of adrenaline for example the music that plays during alerts (self destruct alerts that is) or the music in level 4 of survivor 2 (code veronica). Its not good for scares and might not be well suited for a horror game but i like it.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 12:15 pm
No it doesn't lower your rank. Only when you get it as a bonus weapon, but not finding it in the game. But yes, it's somewhat bothersome. But I don't care. The problem is that it's so loud and annoying.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Ivory Lie

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 12:19 pm
Well i was half right. it is A SMG that lowers your rank. Takes too much of extra time to get (which is a total b***h if you're aiming for a good time)  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 12:21 pm
I found that Resident Evil 3 had a generally military sound when it came to music. Which is cool because Jill hangs out with Mercenaries, and the whole city is like a war zone. It suited it well. I liked it.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Ivory Lie

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 12:28 pm
Yeah it suits the game well. Maybe that's why i keep playing it. The music during the merc game was the same. good too.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 12:33 pm
I gotta say, if not the graphics, if not the characters, if not the terrible voice acting, if not the choppy gameplay, the one thing that I absolutely loved about Survivor was the music. It was the last Resident Evil game to have that synthetic, creepy music that we heard in the first three RE games.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Ivory Lie

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 12:34 pm
Guess no matter how bad a game is theres always something good about it  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 12:35 pm
leon r kennedy
Guess no matter how bad a game is theres always something good about it
And considering how bad the game is, it makes you appreciate the music that much more.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Ivory Lie

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 12:50 pm
I agree.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 3:02 pm
Okay, now I'm not a hacker, so this is a bit of an accomplishment for me. But I managed to rip the music from the Umbrella Chronicles Website. And I don't mean Record it. I mean the actualy MP3 file that's used on the site. So feel free to download it here:

http://www.mediafire.com/?8mqjdyn2g0f  

Biohazard EXTREME

Ivory Lie

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 7:24 pm
I have to say that for your work in the line of Resident Evil...you deserve a medal.  
::Raccoon Cinema:: (Movies, Music, Etc.)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games