Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Raccoon Cinema:: (Movies, Music, Etc.)
Favorite Male Movie Character (ReVote) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who's the coolest?
  Matt (Pre-Nemesis)
  Kaplan
  Spence
  Peyton
  L.J.
  Major Cain
  Chase
  Mikey
  Dr. Issacs
  Other
View Results

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 6:12 pm
Or went backwards. Though I'm sure when the laser turned into mesh, all he could think about was "I'm ********!" not, "I should step back."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 11:53 am
True, but it's a shame he had to die early. I think it would've been cool for him to fight zombies and monsters.  

StriderHayato

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 11:55 am
Yeah, One was really the 'coolest' member of that team. He also seemed to be the only one properly briefed about the T-Virus as hinted by the whole:
Alice: "I'm not sure I want to know what happened down here."
One: "I don't blame you."
Whereas, the other members seemed dumbfounded by the zombies, One probably knew of T-Virus and its effects.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 9:42 am
kaplan anyone?  

Resident_Kyo

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 4:27 pm
Kaplan was awesome.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 9:14 pm
Well, as of Extinction, my favorite male character is by far Dr. Isaacs. I mean, his character was awesome and the actor played the part well. Really well.  

Biohazard EXTREME

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 3:39 am
I loved Iain Glen in Tomb Raider, so naturally he was my favorite in Extinction.

It's his voice I think... Brilliance with just a touch of deceit that goes a loooooong way.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 3:48 am
Well, his voice is good... But right before the Tyrant Transformation... I mean, just look at him.. I honestly thought he had one of the creepiest faces ever. And I should know, I'm an expert at creepy faces. You just KNOW he wasn't gonna die right then.  

Biohazard EXTREME

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 3:56 am
Of course not! I was waiting to see a decent Tyrant in the movie... And was very pleased 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 4:09 am
And it's not like it was just a rubber mask either, I mean, half of that face WAS Glenn.. He acted it out very well...

I think it's funny that he played such a relatively small part in Apocalypse like, "Hey, Iain, you want a small part in Resident Evil?" "Sure."
And then they turned him into such a major part of Extinction. He got lucky. Anyone could have been Isaacs for 5 minutes of screen time.  

Biohazard EXTREME

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 4:13 am
I think you're underestimating Anderson... I think he knew exactly why he chose Iain. Funding for a Trilogy or not, he wanted him to play the role in Extinction.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 4:15 am
Yeah, but I'm sure that Iain only signs one contract at a time, so as far as Iain knew, he probably thought he'd only play a small part.  

Biohazard EXTREME

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 4:26 am
Regardless of that... I was speaking of Anderson's intentions, not Iain's.

Imagine his surprise when he read the script for Extinction biggrin  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 2:56 pm
I can only imagine, this british guy who (if I am correct) did his share of on-stage theatrical acting, all of a sudden like, "I'm gonna be turned into a monster?"  

Biohazard EXTREME

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 7:31 pm
His answer?

"Excellent. Bring it on."

xd  
::Raccoon Cinema:: (Movies, Music, Etc.)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games