Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Raccoon Cinema:: (Movies, Music, Etc.)
Favorite Female Movie Character (ReVote) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who's the coolest?
  Alice
  Rain
  Angie
  Terri Morales
  Betty
  K-Mart
  Red Queen
  White Queen
  Other
View Results

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 3:04 pm
Well that's another thing that makes a good movie, game, etc... If you go, "Damn... That villain is a real b*****d... But at the same time you go, "He/She's actually really cool and oddly appealing."

Which is another reason why RE1 was cool (Wesker) RE3 was cool (Nicholai), Code Veronica was cool (Alexia) and RE4 sucked (Salazar and Saddler.)  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 3:11 pm
Salazar and Saddler were more annoying that villinous  

Ivory Lie

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 7:59 pm
Exactly With them, there was absolutely no appeal.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 4:05 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Exactly With them, there was absolutely no appeal.

i agree they were very annoying. but you know very well that krauser was awsome.  

Resident_Kyo

StriderHayato

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 5:01 pm
Dude, Krauser was amazing in RE4. I loved the chance to play as him in Mercenaries, especially using his arm.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 6:13 pm
StriderHayato
Dude, Krauser was amazing in RE4. I loved the chance to play as him in Mercenaries, especially using his arm.
Krauser isn't really a villain. He's just a contagonist.  

Biohazard EXTREME

StriderHayato

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 11:50 am
Biohazard EXTREME
StriderHayato
Krauser isn't really a villain. He's just a contagonist.

I agree. The fact that he and Ada were working for Wesker didn't make him a villain, but then again Wesker is the ultimate villain of the RE series, so in a way he could've been a little evil. But he still is amazing.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 11:58 am
Yeah, but generally the villain is the one who's the bad guy in the end. Wesker is the villain of the series. Essentially the villain of RE4 was Saddler. The villain of RE3 was Nicholai. RECVX was Alexia herself. RE2, as I see it actually had BOW's as villains: Mr. X, particularly. Simply because I don't consider Ada and Anette as bad, just the first as on a mission and the second as crazy b***h. And since Irons died so early, it's hard to call him a villain,  

Biohazard EXTREME

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 3:51 am
I dunno. I thought in Extinction, Ashanti played her part really well. I mean, I wasn't expecting much acting from an R&B singer, but after seeing Extinction, I have a whole new respect for Ashanti. She played an excellent character.

But all in all, there was just something about K-Mart that I just loved. I think it's the fact that (aside from all the little kiddies) she was the only one who wasn't a cold brutal gun toting defend everyone character. She represented the vulnerable side of the Convoy, I think. But at the same time, when she blew that ******** away with the shotgun, I was like, "Aww, yeah!"  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 7:52 am
I was pleased with all of the female characters in Extinction... It was a great movie to watch girls fighting to just exist....

K-Mart was spectacular, as was Claire. That was exactly how I wanted to see her under those circumstances. To hell with everyone who can't get over that Chris isn't even mentioned. Just think of it this way, they can always introduce Chris in the next movie, and play up the Wesker / Chris rivalry on screen.

But for now, I'm happy with what Anderson did.  

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 2:55 pm
Chris was supposed to be mentioned, but they can only make the movie so long. I remember they even had a shot of the guy who was supposed to play Chris. Either way, Claire is supposed to be searching for him as according to the Novel, so hopefully we'll see him in the future.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 4:44 am
That would be nice to see... Another spin-off of the RE storyline in movie form. Seeing as I loved Claire in the movie, I would love to see the movies go in that direction (Note to self: This is really hard not posting Spoilers...).  

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 12:08 pm
Well, it doesn't have to be a spinoff, really. I'm sure that Anderson would find a way to connect the two parties together again.
Though I wouldn't mind a side story not involving Alice.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 12:18 pm
Right. Alice is pretty cool, but I'd like to see more of the other part of the cast. Anderson has so many great things going for him... I wouldn't mind if we were given an update on Alice in the very start, and then somehow tie everything into the end. Kind of keeping you on the edge of your seat with questions like "Where's Alice? Why is X happening to Y?"  

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 12:25 pm
Well, we'll just have to see in the future. Though I bet if Anderson could put Jill into the movies again, he wouldn't hesitate.  
::Raccoon Cinema:: (Movies, Music, Etc.)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games