Welcome to Gaia! ::

Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild

Back to Guilds

This is a writer's guild where all can gather for feedback and advice on all mediums of writing. Plus it's a great place for conversation. 

Tags: Writing, Writer, Writer's Block, Critiques, Friends 

Reply Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild
Kissing Angels and Burning Wings Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[ In Nomine Satanas ]

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 11:42 pm
Ok well I'm working on a part two. Dunno where to go with it, but I've decided I want to do a part two.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 9:00 am
anyone ever notice that a lot of people get murdered on the front page, but no one ever gets caught? And if they do, the policeman is a murderous revenge-driven fiend/morally depraved?

C'mon, guys. Really.  

KirbyVictorious

BrooklynBrooklyn

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 12:07 pm
Drugs are really hard to write, and you did very well.
I would know. I've been heavily researching illicit drugs since I was thirteen.
The one line about the freezie though, it disconects the reader from the story and makes it sound more like a documentary on cocaine methodoglogy.
Try incorperating it into the story more.
Otherwise, this was wonderful I love your characterization and the integration of the song. Very well written.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 7:41 pm
Thanks for that comment. I will certainly try to work it in better.

Part two coming soon. Like tonight. The long awaited return of Satanas beckons.  

[ In Nomine Satanas ]

The Splendiferous Rufu

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 10:28 am
    I agree with Suicide, on the point of the 'freezie' line making it sound like a documentary, and there was one other line, about the Djarum Blacks that seemed out-of-place... how they were made with cloves, so the nicotine lasted longer?
    But uh. I think that informational, ironic type of writing could work very, veerry well in this piece, but you'd need it to be more consistent.

Other than that, I liked it a lot. :3 The character's casual view of the girlfriend's (?) death is haunting, and your prosey description, of the drugs especially - i.e. 'snowcapped mountains' - are gorgeous. Great job. heart

<3RUFU

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 8:45 am
Thanks. I wrote this directly into the browser, no forethought or editing. When I'm ready to publish, I'll fix those two lines smile sweatdrop  

[ In Nomine Satanas ]

Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces