Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]
Aquausi's house. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kieff

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 9:42 am
Kitsune noticed the other shinobi had come. I did something stupid....I just wanted to apologize and now there's a fight.... She bite her lip nervously.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 9:43 am
poof* it was a clone too. "Looks like she isnt! cmon Kirara well see whos going to have the last laugh!" Aqua threw a kunai and hit Tokuno then ran off towards the training grounds.*  

Ducttape_Bandit

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 9:44 am
Gohma stepped through the barrier and pulled Tokuno back to where Kitsune stood. Smiling softly he dropped the unconcious Tokuno next to a tree. "Its ok Kitsune." He said with care.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 9:45 am
Tokuno groaned and pulled the Kunai from his arm. Standing unsteadily he looked to Kitsune and smiled.  

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

ThePheonixGuardian

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 9:45 am
Ikkie grabbed Tokuno and used his fire healing to heal his wound "Tokuno, speak to me"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 9:46 am
((Ikkie you were a little late there xD))  

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

Kieff

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 9:46 am
"I...I just..wanted to..." Kitsune was having a hard time talking over her sobbs. "I didn't want anyone to get hurt.....I wanted to just make peace...I'm so stupid..." She cried.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 9:47 am
((I know xd , i'm handling 4 topics at once))  

ThePheonixGuardian

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 9:48 am
Gohma pulled Kitsune close. "Its ok." He whispered softly. "You didn't do anything wrong."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 9:48 am
aquasi! (barges in) damn would you stop actin like a child!(back slaps him) dont ever start fights or youll never get any stronger!(*growls*her claws left prints in his cheek)dont be dumb all this could start a war! have you thought about that! i dont wanna fight unless i have too aqua! grow up aqua yes you did help me out but that doesnt mean that what your doing is morally right!*turns her back on him* grow up then maybe i might takwe you as an serious opponent yes i am bein a b***h right now but i dont plan on lettin your childish acts start a war between our 2 nations!(slams door on the way out)((g2g))  

Cold winter angel

Kieff

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 9:49 am
((You guys are lucky, I'm role playing in 5 topics in two guilds at once xd I'm gonna get writes block again!))  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 9:50 am
Ikkie looks at Kitsune with a kunai in his hand "YOU HAVE TO GET OUT OF HERE!"  

ThePheonixGuardian

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 9:50 am
((I rp in two guilds as well but no one is on on the other one so I only have here for now... And I don't RP in multiple places with the same character which is why I haven't had Gohma around xD))  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 9:52 am
Aqua looks up* Laughs* " You have the fox!" Poof* Kirara turned up instead.  

Ducttape_Bandit

Kieff

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 9:52 am
"Nooo! I can't! He'll kill Mikyo!" Kitsune said trying to keep herself from crying.
"He won't hurt my friend!!"

Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces