Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
What did you dream last night? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do dreams have any meaning to you?
  yes
View Results

Ten Swords of Aiz3n

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 4:33 pm
didn't have a dream last night. Usually I do.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 4:40 pm
I dreamt about evil snowmen taking over the world.
-gonk-

Lyyyke_OMG-

Usagimitai

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 4:41 pm
i don't really remember them  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 4:46 pm
    I dreamed about a pet baby polar bear. xDD

Moonr!se

5,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

MsDevin92

Chatty Friend

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 7:22 pm
I had a nightmare. eek
You see, recently, I've been working at this camp, AND IT'S FLIPPIN DRIVIN ME UP THE WALL. scream With only two days to go before I was finally free (GLORIOUS freedom), I dreamt that it had suddenly turned into a sleepaway camp, and I would be there ALL. WEEKEND. With those demonic little kids (I have about three close friends in the camp, but the majority of them are total monsters) driving me to suicide and nothing to do! gonk  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 7:56 pm
Lat night I was t told a friend would call me at noonish. I dreampt I woke up and 4:33pm and was wearing white shirt. Everything else was in color. I figure I might have slept with my eyes open for the room to look so accuret. I moved about 3 years ago, but dream of liveing in my other house a lot. So I found it wierd that I'm finally dreaming of being at current home. The thing was in my dream I felt really bad that I missed my friends call, and knew he would be working. So I stated "reverse time." I woke up at exactlyy 9:33 am in the morning. Part of me felt as if I turned back time or something. Here is the wiered part. I know I went to bed in a brown shirt, but I woke upi in a white one. The brown one was dangleing on a chair in my room.  

Kyoya Mitimoto

Muzzi23

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 8:00 pm
A herd of rampaging mice attacked and killed me in my sleep.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 8:02 pm
I dream of Jeanie.

O2O

THEJonathan0829

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 9:02 pm
my dream was me being enclosed in a white room. it had no doors or windows that I would be able to look out. There was a vent on the top that would occaisonaly open...

I remember there being a mirror on the wall

and a white bed

but I was dressed in red pj's

And when I looked in the mirror, it wasnt me that I was looking at.

(only reason i remember it so well is because I just woke up like 2 hours ago lol)  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 9:03 pm
Kyoya Mitimoto
Lat night I was t told a friend would call me at noonish. I dreampt I woke up and 4:33pm and was wearing white shirt. Everything else was in color. I figure I might have slept with my eyes open for the room to look so accuret. I moved about 3 years ago, but dream of liveing in my other house a lot. So I found it wierd that I'm finally dreaming of being at current home. The thing was in my dream I felt really bad that I missed my friends call, and knew he would be working. So I stated "reverse time." I woke up at exactlyy 9:33 am in the morning. Part of me felt as if I turned back time or something. Here is the wiered part. I know I went to bed in a brown shirt, but I woke upi in a white one. The brown one was dangleing on a chair in my room.

Woahz. Creepy. O-o  

Frozen Memories

Xyloid

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 9:09 pm
I had a naughty dream about one of my co-workers.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 9:14 pm
Xyloid
I had a naughty dream about one of my co-workers.

those are the best lol  

THEJonathan0829

Splenda the Queen

Witty Ladykiller

8,150 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 10:30 pm
I had a dream that I got my account banned because I hacked somebody and then my friend was all guilty and he confessed that he did it.... Very odd. My only dream ever about Gaia.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 10:39 pm
That me and Izzie were actually back together...

Did I say that out loud? Um,
I dreamed that... Mindless Self Indulgence came back to Idaho, and they came with D.j. Irene, D.j. Clay, and Tech n9ne. Yeah. That works. That would be a very interesting concert, thats for sure. smile  

MigamaSavra

Smile For Me Kid

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 10:49 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
I work hard to see that you remember my name...

I do not remember many dreams I have, only the insanely f'ed-up ones. D;

Do all I can to make you wanna see me again...
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
[MADG]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff