Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
BAR (more then a bar, eat and sleep here as well!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ooooooh~
  shiney gold~
View Results

Kupo ninja

Newbie Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 1:41 pm
"Not at the moment, I'm trying to refrain from smacking my friend here in the face." He said string hard at Haru. Tobias tagged Haru hard in the arm. "You make me say one more thing about Reiko, I'll lop your head off with that sword of yours and kick it into the cosmos."

"That hurt; what is your problem?" He said said drawing back and punching Tobias in the arm. As the hit made contact a small current of wind seemed to pick up as Tobias fought his anger.

"Haru, sit down and I feel we've spent too much time together." He said as the bruise on his cheek healed before their eyes. He bowed and placed some money on the counter. "If you need me, I'll be where you least expect me to be."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 11:11 pm

For the first time in two years, Xavier ventured down the stairs of his own accord. He seemed distressed and disorientated. His breathing was frantic and his feet misplaced as he stumbled down the last two and into the nearest table.

"There's fire..." he mumbled, as if to himself, "The door.. it's gone. Fire.."

He clung to the table, slowly slipping down only to fall and crumple to the floor, his blind eyes, unseeing, dating about as if he could see although what they saw was nothing there.

"Fire!" he cried abruptly, covering his useless eyes and shying away from something that wasn't there.

Little Red Sparrow

Kupo ninja

Newbie Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 11:33 pm
Haru clapped his hands as loud as he could. "Hey buddy, I don't know how much you had to drink but there isn't any fire here." Haru said with a roll of his eyes. "Unless you are planning on starting a fire, I suggest you not do that here; its rude."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 11:43 pm
((Please inform me he has been at her bar before you post as being there.. it’s.. rather confusing.. and I believe Abigail would know the people living at her bar an such..))

“Fire?!” Abigail, obviously quite alarmed.. and uncharacteristically holding an expression of terror ran over the male who been staying in one of the rooms.. one at the back of the hall if she remembered right... “Where?!” She shot a quick glance to the kitchen to make sure she had a bucket of water handy. “Is it upstairs?!”

------>Edited  

Mifmemo

4,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200

Little Red Sparrow

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 11:57 pm
{o.o I recommend reading his profile. If his situation isn't alright with you I'll edit or something. Didn't know you were online. =P}  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 12:01 am

{ ^__^;; I was going to.. I forgot. >_> <_< Shiny for forgiveness?}

"..Everywhere.." the man replied, looking rather hopeless as he sat slumped against the chair, his eyes flicking about between nothing and nothing constantly. "The flames are everywhere.. The city in flames.."

Little Red Sparrow

Mifmemo

4,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 12:08 am
((>_> you could've just edited.. too much OOC looks messy))

Abigail slid to the floor, relief seeming pour over her.. as well as frustration. …Freaking madman… “There isn’t any fire..” Her words were near inaudible, but they held a icy tinge to them.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 12:17 am

{ >.< Oh noez! I'm doing lotsa stuff wrong!}

He was seeming to calm down by now, his breathing softening and slowing down, although it was still heavier than normal thanks to the relief that was washing over him. "It's dark." he croaked, as if waking up to the truth. He fumbled clumsily around him, searching for where he was.

Eventually he brought a shaking hand up to feel his head, his fingertips grazing across his forehead before they disappeared into his dark locks, pushing them up and out of his face. His skin had a damp sheen to it and he looked a little too pale, having lost his healthy glow long ago. His hand came to rest across his face, holding his head there whilst he tried to grab himself and keep himself in reality.

It's getting harder to stay on this side.. And I'm not that mad. Am I?

Little Red Sparrow

Mifmemo

4,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 12:28 am
She looked up from the ground and back to the male. He was… well... he seemed to be a bit better... She wondered if maybe he’d had some sort of horrid nightmare... but she didn’t care enough to ask... and she didn’t really know him... she didn’t spend more time around people then she had to and he never really called attention to himself before... he had simply been there. Abie inhaled deeply then spoke. “Are you feeling better now?” Her words weren’t cold anymore, now they were back to the monotonous voice she almost used.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 12:38 am

".. If by better you mean thinking.. Then yes." Xavier mumbled, heaving himself up by use of the table. It wobbled a bit, and so did he. Within a second he had fallen back down, hitting his chin with considerable force on the table edge on the way down.

Little Red Sparrow

Mifmemo

4,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 12:44 am
With a forceful push, Abigail forced herself off of her behind. Reaching a hand down she clasped his within it, the specks of dust and such that she was sweeping still clinging to her dress. “Here, let help you up..”  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 12:50 am

His hand was bony and stone cold - in fact, he looked rather thin as if his muscles themselves had wasted away. His clothes hung loose from his wiry form as he allowed her to pull him him, having to use her occasionally to keep himself upright. Absently he felt his chin with his free hand with a little childish pout.

Little Red Sparrow

Kupo ninja

Newbie Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 12:51 am
Haru shot over to the man and began to reach over to him but stopped. He didn't know wether to help him up or let him stand on his own. "Oh man, are you okay? Can you stand?" He asked unsure os his next move. [Fro ys E racdydehk? Rumt ed so rayt vaamc cdnyhka. He thought scratching his head.

((In case anyone asks, his thoughts are being scrambled by one of my other characters; protective isn't he.))  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 1:01 am
He didn’t seem healthy… at first she had assumed he was so pale and sickly looking because he thought there was a fire. Of course, this was not the case. He was far to thin.. and he was cold. Abigail hastily sat him down at the table he had just hit his chin on before running to the kitchen and scooping out some of the soup. Then she ran back to him and placed the, now decently cooled leek and potato soup in front of the male.

“This one is on me, just eat.” She handed him a spoon… actions like this weren’t too unlike her.. especially when one looks as sickly as he did.. she was even worried that his malnutrition was affecting how well his brain was working.  

Mifmemo

4,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200

Little Red Sparrow

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 1:08 am

Xavier sat there, spoon in hand looking very confused. He lifted his head in the vague direction of Haru, his eyes set once more to staring blankly ahead. He frowned a little, trying to drown out the jumble of thoughts that he was giving off.

After a long while spent staring at the vicinity of Haru, he turned his head down to peer at the table, groping about for the bowl for a few seconds. Reluctantly he ate, taking comfort in the sound of the spoon hitting the edge of the bowl.

Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff