Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]
training grounds deep in the woods of konoha Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cold winter angel

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 12:39 pm
well that is what other used to destroy half the village yes i know the technique  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 12:40 pm
"then what I am"  

i3 tails Yagura

Cold winter angel

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 12:42 pm
Hero...are you full bred or half?...is this why your scent changes at times?  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 12:43 pm
"I ayame's son so I am a full"  

i3 tails Yagura

Kieff

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 12:44 pm
"Arghh! This is so hard keeping up all of this chakra...." Kitsune gritted her teeth as she tried to summon up some more chakra. The flames flickered and crackled, awaiting her orders.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 12:45 pm
no wonder why you can be a jerk at times! *points at him with a "i knew it" face* so do you hate half breeds too?  

Cold winter angel

i3 tails Yagura

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 12:47 pm
"No or I wouldn't be your friend"  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 12:50 pm
well you gotta point there be glad you didnt tell me before i probbly wouldnt have trusted you to begin with i got my eyes on you hero(glares at him) i dont wanna have to hate you like i have done with most other full breeds hero like daiske and shakirsa back at home i have a thing against most full breeds you are an exception though dont not forget that  

Cold winter angel

Kieff

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 12:53 pm
Swiftly she held out some more chakra to feed the flames. She made another hand sign. "Kitsune Horoo Mahou!" Kitsune called out, as smaller flames were created. Suddenly the flames died out.
"Too much chakra...." Kitsune gasped while she sat down. "I just need to work on it harder until I have enough chakra..."

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 12:55 pm
"thanks your really a friend and when I said my parnets died it was a cover up sorry I lied so longg but no one really likes a Full breed"Hero Took out his dragon Blade"Twin dragon twister"two twister rip 30 tree apart  

i3 tails Yagura

Cold winter angel

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 12:58 pm
i have my reasons for not many at that.(shows left palm first) full demons back where i lived didnt like the fact a half-breed was in their way slowing them down(it has ancient text of the word "monster" in it) i stood up...they didnt like that too well.....kunnais arent only used for fight ing((ill be back))  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 1:00 pm
"I dont let my differance get in my way"  

i3 tails Yagura

Kieff

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 1:00 pm
"I'm thinking that's enough training for now, I'm finish my ultimate technique. One day I will!" Kitsune smiled, throwing a fist into the air.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 1:03 pm
whena person is shown that they are what the other person says they begin to think but when its not their fault they get angry at the person or people that cause them so much pain aand create hatred towards that race  

Cold winter angel

i3 tails Yagura

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 1:03 pm
"here"Hero had three rice and Chicken in his backpack"want one" Hero dug Into a dinner  
Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff