Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Raveling River ~the RP~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Oracle for Hire

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 7:30 pm
"Hmm, good point. I suppose an apartment would be a better idea. Why would we need to rob a bank anyway? We still have a little over 60 grand left after the damage to the bar."  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 7:33 pm
"I don't intend to pay jack sh** on that bar... it's gone, were fugitives, start thinking like that." She said coolly. "60 grands is a good amount of money. Is it in a bank or something? Because if it is it's dead money."  

kleptor

Oracle for Hire

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 7:50 pm
[Chuckles at her comment]

"well, of course its in a bank, however Sachi took care of access to it. I dont quite remember the details of how it works though"  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 7:53 pm
"We can't keep going to places like the bank. You need to withdraw it all now and keep all your money on your person from now on." Blood was still dripping from her nose. "And make sure you keep an eye out for me. They are going to come after me first."  

kleptor

Oracle for Hire

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 8:01 pm
[[Sachi flies over, putting her tail near Click's nose emitting a faint light to stop the bleeding]]

""We dont use cash. Everything we get is tranferred electronically transferred through an exchange bank in the Caman Islands and sent to an account under the identity of a man that does not exist. Those idiots at the lab still havent found out what happened to their research budget 12 years ago.""  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 3:23 am
"Good... Then he'll get caught not us. I need your dragon pet thing to un-heal my nose. It's bleeding for a reason and I'm getting smarter every second because of it." She said in her usual stern tone. "Then we need an apartment, and I need a new name. A fake name with which to sign documents. Thats all I can think of for now."  

kleptor

Oracle for Hire

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 11:51 am
""I AM NOT A PET!!!"" the dragon yelled at Click.

"Woah, calm down there Sachi. Look, why dont you go see what if theres a place to get some food nearby."

""Geh, uhr.... GAH! Fine!"" [[Sachi flies off in a huff]]

"Man, never seen her that pissed. Anyway a new identity shouldn't be that difficult. I'm sure Sachi can handle it once she calms down. We just need a name. What do you think?"  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 11:49 am
"Something usual. How about something like Rebbecca?" She said curtly. "And can you keep your dragon from flying in public. Maybe get a nice tote bag or something to allow her to rest in. Flying dragons can be quite an attention grabber. I'm sorry but changes have to be made."  

kleptor

Oracle for Hire

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 6:05 pm
"Ok then...Rebecca. Then as far as the public knows, my name is Zechs Marquee. She only really comes out in public when we go out to eat. I dragged her to the bar because she hadn't been away from her computer for 3 days. *yawns* Where would we go for an apartment anyway?"  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 6:07 pm
"The bad part of town." She said walking back towards the inner part of the city. "I know a guy but I didn't have the money. He can set up up with a lot of security so long as we don't mind people being shot outside of our apartment window twice daily." She said spinning her needles. "Don't worry about it."  

kleptor

Oracle for Hire

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 6:47 pm
"Sounds fine to me." [Puts his hand to his ear and speaks into a small mic in his handwraps] "Sachi, looks like we got a new place, I need you to pack up the camp."

[[Over the radio comes the voice of the dragon, calmed down]]

""*sigh* ok. Most everything is in Storage 13, just need to pack up the tent and such. {Another woman's voice is faintly heard over the radio complaining about hunger}"" "Oh, it will probably take us a while to get set up, give her some cash to get some food."

[Stretches]

"Ok, lets get going before the sun sets. It IS the night of the full moon after all."  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 8:08 pm
Jice walks from the distance towards the River.

"A river, finally... I'm sick of living underground, time to see the light..."

He looks down disgusted at the slight polution in the river and thinks, "I guess this is way it has to be, afterall, I am one of the only few of my kind."

Cynosure Avro

kleptor

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 3:22 am
"Right." She said walking back towards town and bumping into Jice Knocking herself down accidentally She clutched her weapon carefully before not seeing the target as any threat to herself. She dusted herself off carefully although annoyed. "I apologize." She said in a tone that not at all seemed sincere but at the same time wasn't snobby either, it was like hearing it from a computer. "I was thinking about other things." She said beginning to pass him.

((If Jice does not stop me I exit to Noir boulevard))  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 2:42 pm
Jice gets up and coughs, he then started, "Are you okay? Sorry I was distracted, where are you heading?" Jice dusts himself off and continues to stare at the river.  

Cynosure Avro

kleptor

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 2:02 pm
"Nowhere... and fast." She said looking at him carefully wondering weather or not the man would have to be killed. She decided not. He knew nothing. "Come on dragon boy we don't have the time. we need to get an apartment soon."  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff