Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Side RP Section <Start an RP of your own or join someone else's!>
.:Claimed by Shadows:. Vampire RP (Anyone want to join?) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gold?
  Yes, thank you!
  Hahaha! *Steals*
  Sure why not.
View Results

Call_Me_Death_Please

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 5:17 pm
kagura_rockbell
Eventually Quin made it to the castle and knocked on the door in hopes that someone would here.

Shia went to the door and answered it. "Hello. Please come in." she said warmly and sat her down on a couch. "Would either of you like anything to eat?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 6:45 am
"Yes please " said Quin. She sat on a couch near the fire. Quin looked around, the room she was in was decorated very nicely.  

kagura_rockbell

Call_Me_Death_Please

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 2:43 pm
kagura_rockbell
"Yes please " said Quin. She sat on a couch near the fire. Quin looked around, the room she was in was decorated very nicely.

Shia smiled again. I'll be back soon. Help yourself to some tea if you want."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 4:13 pm
Quin poured a cup of tea and sipped it slowly still looking around.  

kagura_rockbell

Fenn Wolfe

Dapper Werewolf

8,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 11:58 am
Profiles
Username: Psyco Frost
Name: Frost Mcloud
Age you look: 19
True Age: 97 (With years before he reincarnated himself its 560,012)
Race: Vampire (But he doesnt know)
Powers: Hydro Kenesis(Great control over Water Ice and Liquids), Shadow Kenesis(control and power over the shadows), Rage transformation(His vamperic powers reach their peek and he gos into an uncontrollable rage)
Sexuality: Straight
Appearance: shoulder legnth silver hair, bright blue eyes, Snowy White Skin (not pale)
Other: He wants to find out what happened to his sisster who last visited the mansion and was never seen again 15 years ago.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 5:41 pm
Frost Is walking through the forest looking for the mansion when a girl run by. He stairs after her wondering what she was running from when a whole bunch of branchs, vines, and roots collided into him and ensnared him and started dragging him back across the forest floor until he used his hydro kenesis to suck the water from them making them brittle but still soft. He then formed the water into an ise blade and started hacking away the vines.  

Fenn Wolfe

Dapper Werewolf

8,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Overstocked 200

Vampyre Neko Serena

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 10:07 pm
Serena sighed contentedly as the flames licked her fingers. Slowly, she backed away, clutching the blanket to her chest, and sat beside the girl on the couch. She shuddered and mumbled, "Le feu… Le feu me veut…" She closed her eyes and breathed in the warmth and smell of the fire.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 9:09 am
Quin watches the flames of the fire, flickering, dancing, eventually she gets a little drowsy.  

kagura_rockbell

Vampyre Neko Serena

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 8:44 pm
Serena slowly glanced at the girl beside her. "How did you get here? To the castle, I mean..." She asked, looking over the girl. Her voice has a slight french accent.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 7:56 am
Quin turned her head to look at the girl. "Oh well I walked here. I'm afraid that I no longer have a home for you see mine was burned down." Quin looked down and sighed as the saddness flooded her mind.  

kagura_rockbell

Fenn Wolfe

Dapper Werewolf

8,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 10:57 am
Frost Trugded slowly towards the castle still holding the blade, hed managed to escape with only a few cuts and a dislocated arm. He had almost reached the doors when it started pelting rain. He nocked on the door, using his good arm, by hitting it with the but of the ice blade, now starting to melt slightly in his warm grasp. "Finaly I shall learn of your fate sisster..." he whispered to himself.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 3:00 pm
"Une perte de maison… How awful... What do you hope to do now?" Serena asked the girl. Serena was slowly becoming warm again, though most of her effort was focused on her staying out of the fire. The strain was barely visible... But it was there.

Vampyre Neko Serena

A Little Song For You

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 3:43 pm
Damian when to the kitchen to get himself a cup of peppermint tea. As he poured himself a drink he started out the window. The rain was coming down harder then before and now he was hungry. maybe he would go after some small animals or he would have himself a *blood tablet.

*A Blood Tablet is a tablet that make up for blood. It dosen't taste like blood but it stops the urges to feed on humans.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 4:08 pm
Profiles
Username: Zactura
Name: Alastia (nickname's Ala)
Age you look: 16
True Age: Over 500
Race: Vampire
Powers: Control fire, turn into dragon, and control wind.
Personality: Aloof, but pretty down-to-earth when you know her.
Sexuality: Very, VERY straight.
Appearance: User Image
Other: Has a soft spot for anything dark. LOVES black roses.

Dragon Form ((Dragon pic's a little big, had to link it.))

((Sorry if I'm bursting in on anything! sweatdrop ))  

Zaikt

Otherworldly Plague

20,675 Points
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • Galactic Domination 200
  • That One Hero 500

Zaikt

Otherworldly Plague

20,675 Points
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • Galactic Domination 200
  • That One Hero 500
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 4:12 pm
Ala stared out the window at the pouring rain, bored as heck. "Does NOTHING happen anymore?" she asked nobody in particular.  
Side RP Section <Start an RP of your own or join someone else's!>

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff