Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]
The edge of konoha border Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cold winter angel

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 1:39 pm

(dess pushed herself off the ground turnong her face away from kitsune the blood still rushing down) i wont take him back this time! (she yelled pushing kitsune away from her) i cant stand it anymore!
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 1:41 pm

Kitsune stared at Destiny, remorse filling her eyes. "You're hurt...you just need to calm down..."

Kieff

Cold winter angel

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 1:44 pm

(the collar around her neck diaapeared)....why kitsune....why is he so afraid of me..why did i drive him off.....i knew i would..(she fell to her knees cryingn her head downward) why kitsune.....why has everyone i cared for so much like him...ran off or betrayed me....am..i...that much...of a burden....why...(she gaped her face into her hands)
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 1:48 pm

Kitsune smiled sadly and places her hand on Destiny's shoulder. "No you are not a burden..."

Kieff

Cold winter angel

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 1:50 pm

but he ran awya from me kitsune! why would he leave me?....(she looked her ip quivering her eyes a blackish color for full of pain) why...owould he leave me?.....why would he....betray me....and lie to me....and leave me...in the end....(her eyes lowered as she sniffled in so much pain and remorse out of all this)
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 1:53 pm

"What makes you think he would leave his soon to be wife and son?" Kitsune stared at the sky. "I don't beileve that he's leaving you because he wants to betray you..."

Kieff

Cold winter angel

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 1:55 pm

he left he told kiki it was for the best..hell go off and find another woman to love......whatever....he broke his promise to me...whatever!(dess threw the ring onto the ground from her weddign finger) whatever! ill just serve the village!(she stood up and ran away into the woods heading back into kohona)
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 1:58 pm

Kitsune picked up the ring. "Destiny....COME BACK!!!"

Kieff

Shin Defender of Light

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 4:58 pm

Kimimaru's ears perked up as he went to the sight where he had heard the screaming. He landed next to Kitsune, only to see the sillhouette of Destiny running away. He glanced over at Kitsune, "whats happened here?" Before Kitsune to answer his question he remembered hwhat had happened already. "Want some help ?"
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 5:04 pm

(flying through the air)

Maximumangel94

XXX_DARK KANE_XXX

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 3:57 pm

" a clone watches kitsune pick up destiny wedding ring sweet this is going to be fun flys off towards the village"
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 5:09 pm

Kimimaru looked up behind him, only to see Kane flying. He made an angered expression on his face. Then he darted off through the forest, he knew if Kane wasn't going to be there for her...he was. And even though he never thought about it...deep down he really liked Destiny. He dodged past a few branches. He coould still feal her faint chakra, and he was following it into unknown territory. He almost expected ANBU to be stopping him anytime soon.

Shin Defender of Light

XXX_DARK KANE_XXX

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 5:11 pm

" i see Kimimaru running into unknow territory so i fly to catch up to him then i stop in front of him where are you going Kimimaru im going after destiny cause she is my half sister"
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 5:16 pm

Kimiamry stopped abruptly as Kane had stopped him from following Destiny. His eyes widened when he had heard the term "brother" used. "Well I'm going after her to, your not the only one who cares." He didn't have a map with him currently, but his insticts told him he was somewhere by the grass country.

Shin Defender of Light

XXX_DARK KANE_XXX

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 5:47 pm

" i care so much about destiny i will fly in the air and help you look for her"
Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items