Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
D.I.N.E.R. Labs. -The Kitchens- Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Coffee_Drinker

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 7:20 pm
Lucia looked up at Jett as his gaze broke away from her.
"I can't die yet, no until i kill the one who did this to me, i normally could heal myself, but he poured holy water on my wounds. If you had a furnace i could burn my wounds shut" she cried. tears began to steam down her face as she laid down for her final time.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 8:23 pm
Seeing the events unfold before him Hirshiro waited in his place longer. Unsure if he should carry on with his present undertaking he held firm. The man whos name was Jett seemed to have a good set on things. Already knowing hed be at war with everyone as well as needed more then one type of followers. Being one who normaly didnt take orders and stood apart of everyone he felt at home in this most awkward of places. It was in his blood and he couldnt turn away from it. But at this exact moment in time, he could turn towards it.  

flying_riceball

Zemblanity Insomnia

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 10:04 pm
It was ugly. Lifeless. Not his. But it was a body. A human one. At least it looked like it. And it was more than enough. After all, Mipsy could alway use some of her power on his to change him back. Worst cases scenario, he would pour into Kinryuu's power to change his form.

"THANK YOU!" The voice Scream before entering the Body. As he did it, a huge win raised itself from nowhere. It was just his whole being entering the new body that was creating it. Almost as soon it had raise, the wind stooped itself.

The body that was not to long ago lifeless raised an arm. Then the other one. Next, it moved it's heard left and right just before taking a step forward. Then an other one.
"My, my. This is quite a usefully one. Actually moves better than my last one. Quite a shame it's not as pretty...But it'll be soon..."
The man said with a small smile.

"Mipsy!!"
He said loudly as if he was calling a dog.

Suddenly, a children's laught could be heard. It wasn't really coming from no where but it was there unlike the man's voice not too long ago.
"MAISTERE!!! YU AR BAQUE!", said the voice with a huge accent. Suddenly, in a huge cloud of smoke and...stars? A young girl, of about 12 years old dressed like a jester apeared. She ran to the man who called her and jump to his neck."Mipsy mishes yu mouch mouch! Mipsy was schad! Bout Mipsy did ale rher houmwoque! Yesh yesh she did" she then said with an devilish grin.

The man whom the girl had called "Master" then pet the girl's head like a father would have done to his daughter. "Good girl. So, how is everythign?" he asked her.

"Uhm.. Tze Owse is goune. Poof! Bout "it" ish shtill alright obvioushly. Tze Cat is goune choute louking foure Tze Bird. And, I gout ....Tzat!" she exclaimed showing a little golden ring.

"Ohhh, What would I do withotu you Mips?"

"Nouting! Teehee"

"That is right, that is right. Oh, and one last favor Mips, coudl you give me some...makeover?"

The girl than looked at him with a huge grin. Suddenly, she took two huge knives form a pocket (poket that would normally be too small to hold even half of one) and hold then like a scisor. She then start to multiply herself threetime. All Three Mipsy started to run around the Man in a very Cartoon-ish way. Then, they all fused back into one. In front of her was the man. Ony, it wasn't looking at all like it was 5 minutes ago.
He was the same height and the same build but he's face at changed into a more slender one. He's eyes were now a little light icyblue. The hair were now Semi-long and were of a silver color. Silver was also the color of the clothes he was now wearing. They were looking formal and classy. Once GLance at that man and anyone would have taught "Well, seems like someone have money."

The man than walked forward doing a litle move with his hand to remove some falling hair from his eyes.
"I'd have to excuse myself gentlemen for this. I had some important business to attend to now that I had a body back. Body that I am very happy of. Thank you."He said to the wolf-man. "You can now count me as a faithful servant of your's. that doesn't mean I wont have an agenda of my own tough. You can alway count on me. I heard you say that you weren't planing on taking over the city with mere force alone. I think you might need my help there. I got much...Connections around the city. And I know a lot of useful stuff. Oh by the way, My name is Gray Wagner. The new member of your clan. "  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 11:39 am
Jett watched the rather...strange events unfold. He was especially curious as to where the foreign girl came from and what type of accent she had. He threw those thoughts aside quickly, however, as the newly re-embodied man introduced himself.
"Very nice to meet you Gray. I'm glad I could have been of assistance to you. Now, I understand that you have other agendas and I whole-heartedly support whatever they may be, as long as they do not tarnish the reputation of D.I.N.E.R. of course, but I don't suppose they will." Jett came closer to Gray to speak with him a bit more intimately. The other demons and spirits, as well as zombies and other undead creatures were all hard at work restoring the warehouse, but he did not want any nosy eavesdroppers listening in on the off chance.
"I am interested as to how deep and wide your connections are. I'm interested because I will soon be needing to ally myself with a few clans. The first, is Kabina. Would you happen to have any connection to them?"

Jett's eyes broke away for a moment as he noticed the creature who had asked about the summoning earlier. "One second..." Jett said to Gray and trotted over to the creature.

"You know, it's okay for you to come in. There are no enemies here in D.I.N.E.R." As soon as he spoke this, the frial girl who had been lying on the floor spoke up again. Jett felt even more despair for the girl as tears rolled down her cheeks.

Jett spoke to her softly, trying to calm her,"I'm so sorry, but we don't have a furnace. I don't know if it'll work but my plushie puppet has a basic fire spell."  

xXEnderXx

Coffee_Drinker

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 11:49 am
"fire spell?" She said while smiling "that would work perfectly. one i am better i will offer my services to you in any way i can!" a certain peace fell upon her when she looked up at Jett, she knew she would be ok.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 12:27 pm
]The man shook his head in disapproval.
"Unfortunately, my dear friend, you handpicked the only one where Idont have an connections at all. You see, Kabina is a Neutral and Peaceful clan. Hence, I never had any kind of business to do there. However, I've been a good client of the Hunters in the past I also know personally a high member of the Kanareshii. The Jarian...well...I used to have good connection however, I dont know how much I can say now.... I dont have any in the Ten's either. After all, they were created after I was killed. I also knew more than one member of the old Isa. If they are still alive, I 'm sure they should remember me. Not sure it'll be for the better tough but hey, business is business.
BUt out of the CLan's, I know lots of people here and there. Some more useful than others.

As for Kabina, I might not know anyone there but I use to do lots of buisiness in the city. And we all know that businessmen are good at negotiation if you need anyone to help you with them.

Zemblanity Insomnia

xXEnderXx

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 2:39 pm
Jett took his coat down from the ledge and pulled from it a little plushie doll given to him some time ago by a strange old man with a weird haircut. The little doll had black hair covering one eye, a black jacket, blue pants and little boots. The most distinguishing feature of the doll is that it had a little white scarf with tattered red ends. The old man had called the doll "Ender" and given it to him because he said that Jett reminded him of someone. Jett had learned that the doll had a few spells, including a basic fire spell.

Jett quickly walked back to the bleeding girl and stood over her. He uttered some indistinguishable words and the little plushie opened it's mouth. From it a rather large stream of flames came from its mouth. Jett grimaced as he brought the doll close to the girls back. The smell of burning flesh always made him sick but he knew she would be a good ally to have. He could always feel out these things.

Gray once again spoke, after Jett was finished and Jett listened intently to his words. "I see, well it's alright if you do not have any connections to Kabina, I was just hoping it would be that easy. However, D.I.N.E.R. will not be looked upon as allies from Kanareshii or the Hunter's Clan. I hear the Bunny Pirates can be quite ruthless as well..." Jett pondered a few things and spoke again," The Ten Organization, Kabina, and the Jarian's are probably DINER's best bet as allies. I currently have a close subordinate of mine training at a school so that he can become of use to the Jarian's anyways. You need not worry about dealing with them. The Hunter Clan probably already has it out for me, as all clan leaders are placed with bounties upon our heads. I accepted that going in. I would assume the Bunny Pirates would vie to take my head. Kanareshii won't accept DINER as allies either, that I'm sure of. The worst enemies of DINER will come from leftover ISA members and DGL. The Lich King will most likely be my biggest threat, personally. Anyone who challenges his monopoly with the undead he will view as a threat. However, I have a few tricks that will keep me from his grasp for now."

Jett smiled and yelled out to the large Demon he had spoken with earlier, "You! I need you to take care of the frail girl that crawled in. Make sure she and the creature standing at the door are treated as properly as possible."

The large demon nodded,"Of coursses Mashter. I's sees to it."

Jett nodded and spoke to both Seth and Gray, "If you so wish, follow me to the elevator in the back of the warehouse. I am headed into the underground level to start initial operation of the strategy room and the laboratory. Since both of you are of more use to me as well as DINER I will make sure your quarters are the nicest." Jett smiled his signature smile. Things, it seemed, were starting to swing into gear.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 6:39 pm
As the fire spread against her back memories of what she use too call home flashed threw her memory, all the deaths she had cause came to mind. As the fire ceased her nails grew longs and her fangs became sharp. Lucia slowly got up and wiped the tears from her eyes.
"Thank you Jett for saving me, My skills our at your service"
Lucia smiled at him she new he would be a better leader than her previous master
" Im Lucia, but you can call me Lucy" she said as she extended her gasp and clasped his hand in hers
"it will be a pleasure working with you"  

Coffee_Drinker

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 7:17 pm
Seth had to walk past the girl on his way to where Jett asked hjim to follow. He patted her shouilder a little to hard.

"Trust me girl, if you plan on keeping up in any city, your gonna habve to pul ALL your skills on the line." he gave something of a perverse smile, his coment rolling off with enough sarcasm and witt to pass in most cricles as funny and strange, without being overly deviant.

He followed along, "Good, I've been waiting to sit down and put my feet up!" he sounded quite opleaswed to relax.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 9:24 pm
"I am sorry for not having connections into the clans you wish to becomes allies with. But at least I think they can alway be useful enough to be sure that Kanareshii and old Isa members comes after our head...well, for now. And they can alway be very useful if we have any buisiness to do with them."
It was really a shame that the only 3 clans he didn't have any link with were the ones that Jett was looking for. But he also knew it wasn't a big deal. That man was quite resourceful to do things on his own.
"I am quite grateful that you are giving me.. I mean us, the best quarters. It's quite a shame that my mansion when into flames. Or like Mipsy said -Went poof!-. Oh! I just realize. So rude of me! I completely forgot to introduce her. This Jester girl here is my most loyal and useful member of what I like to call "My family". He name is Mipsy. You might have some trouble understanding her tough. She comes from a place...very..uh... far. She is a real disaster in battle but can do almost anything else."
He then said pointing at the little girl.
"Dat'ze mee!" Said the girl while raising her hand and doing a little jump. She then Went toward her master and whispered something to his ears which he replied too with a small nod. Afterthat, she ran...Or rather jumped hop scotch style to the Devil Girl that had some Vampirish look to her.
"Eere! GuiPhte four yuu!"
she toled her before taking a small dagger with strange runic symbols on it, out of her pocket and putting it at the girls feet. Mipsy than Hop Scotch back to her master and jumped on his back doing a piggy-back ride on him while they were entering the elevator.  

Zemblanity Insomnia

Coffee_Drinker

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 8:40 am
Lucy Looked at the man as he grinned
"...all my skills?" She questioned
"well i have great combat skills and i have sharp claws, and i am great with a knife" She obviously didn't get what her new comrade meant
A Strange girl happed up to her and threw a knife at her feet. Lucy was in shock.
" Did you hear what i said" she asked the girl but she didnt answer, she just hopped back to what looked like her master.
Lucy sighed as she picked up the knife. it looked old, and it smelt of blood. it was definitely a powerful weapon.
Lucy was greatfull that she found a place wear her skills could be recognized for the right reasons and that she was taking one step closer to true freedom  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 9:38 am
Hirshrio blinked. Had he been talking to him and not noticed? He came inside more watching fire spells going off and people working hard. Behind his rose up a rather evil and nasty looking shadow demon. The demon ran at full speed and jumped into the elevator. It nuzzled itself up against Jett's leg.  

flying_riceball

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 11:50 pm
"Well, it looks like somebodies redy to play submisive." he siad snidly at the demon rubing Jetts leg.

Seth couldn't really care less about the persn who sumoned him, or hte people he'd have to work with. He was called to do a job, and he'd make the best of it.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 12:24 am
As the elevator containing Gray Wagner and Mipsy closes, it departs, whether going 'up' or 'down'. A few seconds later after their departure from the room, a banging can be heard coming from the Elevator. Suddenly, a few dents pop from it. Then those few dents become many dents. Then, the entire door is busted off it's hinges, skidding across the ground coming to a halt. A figure swiftly jumps through the space of what once was an elevator door.

* Huff *

" Hm. I think you're gonna need a new door." says a female voice. The voice in itself was gruff and cold. What appears to be a woman stands, not too far behind the elevator door on the ground. She wears a White long-sleeved shirt, A Red tie hangs perfectly down, with a black buttoned up vest over both items of attire. Her pants are a simple black, with no distinct features about them. Casual, butler like shoes. On her hands are black, fingerless gloves that fit snugly. She stands there, with her weight on one leg, and her hands on her waist.  

Des-Roku

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 12:57 am
Seth swagers forward confidently, "Hey their doll face." he said with a rather wild looking smile, "Normaly, I don't mind a lady busting down my door, but in this case its obviously not a donfesion of love."

He swung one of his arms around to streatch it out, "SO, is it an attept at my new master's life, or do you just want to have your face pummled into the ground"

Seth didn't mean to be rude, he just had to work out his boredom on something, and the girls entrance seemed like a good enough excuse.

Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff