Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
Questions for the opposite sex! [= Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zephire

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 1:51 pm
Ok, here's a question for the guys: why do you do things when you know there's a good chance you'll end up getting hit/ landing on your groin?  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 1:52 pm
Zephire
Centillion
Why do women say "I want to be treated as an equal", but AS SOON as something goes down, as something bad happens, THEN they want to be treated "like a lady". CHOOSE ONE!!!

Not all women do that. I personally feel awkward when people treat me like a lady and never, ever say I want to be treated as a lady. Treated as a human and equal, yes. I actually hate one car place because they have a "lady's night" and give 15% off... what about a men's night, huh?

I wonder what they do when a Drag Queen shows up.

:BBB

As for yer question, I dunnoe.

I always think things through.

[Noi]

donewithitforever

That's a very good question, Zephire [=[/size]  
Zephire
Centillion
Why do women say "I want to be treated as an equal", but AS SOON as something goes down, as something bad happens, THEN they want to be treated "like a lady". CHOOSE ONE!!!

Not all women do that. I personally feel awkward when people treat me like a lady and never, ever say I want to be treated as a lady. Treated as a human and equal, yes. I actually hate one car place because they have a "lady's night" and give 15% off... what about a men's night, huh?

Men are usually the ones who buy women the drinks (and you know that reason). If thats free, Bartenders and the Clubs wouldnt get nearly as much money. ninja  

Centillion

Zephire

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 2:04 pm
[Noi]
Zephire
Centillion

Heh, probably depends how convincing they are xD

@Centillion; I remember the bar thing coming up on another forum. More than one person came to the conclusion that when bars have a lady's night it's mostly to get more women to come in, therefore making it more likely for men to spend money on drinks on them and more likely for other things to happen.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 2:08 pm
Zephire
[Noi]
Zephire
Centillion

@Centillion; I remember the bar thing coming up on another forum. More than one person came to the conclusion that when bars have a lady's night it's mostly to get more women to come in, therefore making it more likely for men to spend money on drinks on them and more likely for other things to happen.

Yep. Because guys think they can get women by buying them drinks. Those guys dont realize women know guys try to buy them drinks, and they use that to their advantage.

In the end, the club really does win. xd  

Centillion

Zephire

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 2:19 pm
Centillion
Zephire
[Noi]
Zephire
Centillion

Yep. Because guys think they can get women by buying them drinks. Those guys dont realize women know guys try to buy them drinks, and they use that to their advantage.

In the end, the club really does win. xd

Yup.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 2:54 pm
Zephire
Ok, here's a question for the guys: why do you do things when you know there's a good chance you'll end up getting hit/ landing on your groin?

Because most guys are stupid. They just want to see if they are the percentage that wont get hit in the groin.  

Centillion

Zephire

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 2:57 pm
Centillion
Zephire

Because most guys are stupid. They just want to see if they are the percentage that wont get hit in the groin.

xD Somehow I figured as much.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 3:07 pm
I'm a chick who can take a punch.
Dead arms aren't fun, but I dealt with it in a civilized manner - as in, give the dude a dead arm back! I should've did the "turn the other cheek", but that doesn't satisfy me as much.

Do guys really like cat fights?  

Aquarian Mage

5,750 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Centillion

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 4:12 pm
Fairy_Sage

Do guys really like cat fights?

No. We just like the idea of two girls fighting each other. When we actually see someone BRAWLING, its not as fun anymore.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 10:00 pm
Is it true that the boy is actually waiting for the girl to make the first move? Because if so, they should know that girls do the same thing xD  

donewithitforever

Centillion

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 10:04 pm
[One Time In Band Camp]
Is it true that the boy is actually waiting for the girl to make the first move? Because if so, they should know that girls do the same thing xD

Most guys do, yes.

Sometimes...no.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 11:36 pm
Geez. If everyone waits for the first move, no one will ever make it. XD  

Frozen Memories

Moonlight_Bella
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 9:07 am
Noi is very gewd at this game o;  
[MADG]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items