Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
Favorite RE Outbreak character? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who do you like?
  Cindy
  Mark
  Kevin
  Yoko
  Alyssa
  David
  Jim
  George
  Other (Specify)
View Results

Lisa Trevor

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 8:24 am
Biohazard EXTREME
Man, I hate it when those dumb a** AI characters get eaten by sharks. I run through, no problem, they get eaten every damn time! If you you can make them NOT follow you.

What do you expect from AI? I was Cindy and i gave jim a handgun and some bullets and he swaps the handgun for a long pole. They also trade ammo another copy of the weapon they are holding.

It's good that outbreak 3 will never darken our screens.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 9:01 am
Yeah thats happened to me as well. Only once but it still happened. I ran across and did somethings. Then i noticed that i hadn't seen Yoko in a while and she had been following me all over (Playing as Kevin at the time) so i went back into the area and saw from my inventory (Yoko biggrin ead). That annoyed me so much because i was trying to get massive amounts of points at the end (Plus she had some useful items that would of helped out)  

Ivory Lie

FoxyAreku

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 1:00 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Man, I it when those dumb a** AI characters get eaten by sharks. I run through, no problem, they get eaten every damn time! If you you can make them NOT follow you.

Yeah, it made me come close to crying when that happened to Cindy. crying It may be heartless of me to say, but at least when a character dies you can still use their body as a sorta small item box. >_>

Anyway, does anyone else what they did with the controls in outbreak? It makes things so much harder...they should of kept the controls from RE0-4, always going forward when you hit up on the control stick, that control scheme is alot easier.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 1:50 pm
Ehh... When it comes to Resident Evil on sony consoles, I prefer the D-Pad anyway, which they kept in its original control scheme.  

Biohazard EXTREME

FoxyAreku

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 11:43 am
Biohazard EXTREME
Ehh... When it comes to Resident Evil on sony consoles, I prefer the D-Pad anyway, which they kept in its original control scheme.

Wah? o.o I didn't know you could use the d-pad...course I never tried, I should go do that!

Anyway, I played RE: Outbreak online yesterday at a cyber cafe, and I have to say it is just about the funnest thing I've ever done. I just need to find a network adapter now so I can get online at home... crying  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 7:57 pm
Alyssa because she rocked and to me the best character to play on outbreak. And she had that lockpick thing.  

HarlequinGirl69

FoxyAreku

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 8:36 pm
Alyssa is cool, but she says "No S***" way too much. And at very convient times. eek

When my friend was playing in Below Freezing Point as Jim:
My friend: That's a big plant!
Alyssa: No S***!

My friend: Oh, there's George.

XD

Anyway, can someone please explain to me about File #2? I'm not planning on getting it but I'm curious, does it take place after outbreak 1, or during? And if that's so then do they still escape after the final chapter in that one? I'm just a little confused.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 8:55 pm
Gamer_404
Alyssa is cool, but she says "No S***" way too much. And at very convient times. eek

XD

Anyway, can someone please explain to me about File #2? I'm not planning on getting it but I'm curious, does it take place after outbreak 1, or during? And if that's so then do they still escape after the final chapter in that one? I'm just a little confused.

During. Like, in alternate places and stuff. Probably, if you had to say 4 people escaped in the helicopter in File 1, the other 4 escaped in File 2.  

Biohazard EXTREME

FoxyAreku

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 9:09 am
Biohazard EXTREME
Gamer_404

XD

During. Like, in alternate places and stuff. Probably, if you had to say 4 people escaped in the helicopter in File 1, the other 4 escaped in File 2.

oh, that makes since then...thanks bio! ^^  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 12:49 am
i ether like kevin because hes a good allrounder or the fat sercurity gard becase he has strenth can gard people and good to work with plus you can get speial cutseans if you try to save his mate bob on the fist leval (the only one i can get past)  

Aunshi360

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 2:56 am
Spelling and grammar, man!

Quote:

I either like Kevin, because hes a good allrounder or the fat sercurity guard, becase he has strenth, can guard people and good to work with. Plus you can get speial cutscenes if you try to save his mate Bob on the fist level. (The only one I can get past)

Try that next time.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 4:09 am
I'd probably has to be Yoko. I'm an item hog. D;  

Solid Wesker 2.5

Solid Wesker 2.5

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 4:11 am
Gamer_404
Biohazard EXTREME
Gamer_404

XD

Speking of Alyssa I remember this time where playing as Jim, I reach a part where there is a bad.

Jim: I don't wanna die.
*I happen to come near the bed*
Jim: I just had an idea
Alyssa: Never'

lol. =P  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 5:46 pm
Solid Wesker 2.5
Gamer_404
Biohazard EXTREME
Gamer_404

XD

Speking of Alyssa I remember this time where playing as Jim, I reach a part where there is a bad.

Jim: I don't wanna die.
*I happen to come near the bed*
Jim: I just had an idea
Alyssa: Never'

lol. =P

XD funny  

FoxyAreku

Guitar Hero King

7,625 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200