dragonrebelfire

Eloquent Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 9:39 pm
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
dragonrebelfire
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
dragonrebelfire
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
"well a rather large town a couple dozen miles south was just destroyed maybe we could go there and round of some recruits" artio walked into the base and sat down in a chair
"It's not the recruits, we need to find better fighters. People who already know the ways of war." akasha said as she walked over to her desk and sat down.
" yeah..... how are we running on supplies?"
"Fine, and if we need more, I'll just go get them from the rulers." she said knowing the rulers still didnt know she's the rebellion leader.
" well at least somethings going good umm how about shelter everyone have a roof above our head?"
"They do, we have the barracks and then the base, this is only just my quarters, remember?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 9:41 pm
dragonrebelfire
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
dragonrebelfire
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
dragonrebelfire
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
"well a rather large town a couple dozen miles south was just destroyed maybe we could go there and round of some recruits" artio walked into the base and sat down in a chair
"It's not the recruits, we need to find better fighters. People who already know the ways of war." akasha said as she walked over to her desk and sat down.
"Fine, and if we need more, I'll just go get them from the rulers." she said knowing the rulers still didnt know she's the rebellion leader.
" well at least somethings going good umm how about shelter everyone have a roof above our head?"
"They do, we have the barracks and then the base, this is only just my quarters, remember?"
"ok" artio thought for a second " maybe you can go to the camps of the kings forces and see if you find any of them that feel like rebelling.."  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

dragonrebelfire

Eloquent Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 9:43 pm
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
dragonrebelfire
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
dragonrebelfire
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
"ok" artio thought for a second " maybe you can go to the camps of the kings forces and see if you find any of them that feel like rebelling.."
"I couldnt do that without them finding out I'm the leader of the rebellion. They'll be questioning, and some will tell the king."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 9:43 pm
Alteyer sneaks into the room and hides in the shadows. "You say you need more fighters. What about assassins?" He said without revealing himself. He sneaks up behind Artio and puts his hand on his chair.  

Carrot-Copper

dragonrebelfire

Eloquent Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 9:44 pm
Carrot-Copper
Alteyer sneaks into the room and hides in the shadows. "You say you need more fighters. What about assassins?" He said without revealing himself. He sneaks up behind Artio and puts his hand on his chair.
Akasha turned in his direction. "Assassins are always useful. What's your name?" she asked him curiously.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 9:45 pm
Carrot-Copper
artio stoof up and turned around and took a look at the new person "yeah, we could use some he studied him  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

Carrot-Copper

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 9:45 pm
dragonrebelfire
Carrot-Copper
Akasha turned in his direction. "Assassins are always useful. What's your name?" she asked him curiously.
"My name, is Alteyer." He bows.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 9:46 pm
Carrot-Copper
dragonrebelfire
Carrot-Copper
"Well Alteyer, I'm Akasha, and this is Artio." she said while pointing to her second in command.  

dragonrebelfire

Eloquent Shapeshifter

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 9:47 pm
artio held out his hand "nice to meet you"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 9:47 pm
dragonrebelfire
Carrot-Copper
dragonrebelfire
Carrot-Copper
"Well Alteyer, I'm Akasha, and this is Artio." she said while pointing to her second in command.
"A pleasure to meet you both." ((I g2g for the night. See you later.))  

Carrot-Copper

dragonrebelfire

Eloquent Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 9:48 pm
Carrot-Copper
dragonrebelfire
Carrot-Copper
dragonrebelfire
Carrot-Copper
"A pleasure to meet you both." ((I g2g for the night. See you later.))
"Likewise." she replied. ((ok, cya))  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 9:49 pm
artio looked at akasha "can talk to you in private?"  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

dragonrebelfire

Eloquent Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 9:50 pm
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
"Sure." she said as she walked out and into the forest surrounding the base. "What is it Artio?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 9:52 pm
dragonrebelfire
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
"Sure." she said as she walked out and into the forest surrounding the base. "What is it Artio?"
" should we really trust everyone who comes to join our forces " we can trust most people because there just farmers from the towns we use to live in " but ive never seen this man before"  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces