Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
New Rustir Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 11:39 am
(the imediate battle wont start quite yet. please wait until some more participants come so the real battle can begin otherwise your characters will be mobbed by the numbers
should not be long)  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 11:44 am
Puff landed on a nearby roof top and dusted off his blazer. "A little of colum A and B." Puff said as he sat down on the roof.

"We aren't getting any where, we need to sit back for a minute and think of a plan." He said as he sat down. "Puff rest while you can, I know you broke something that time."

"And you see why I'm not throwing any attacks." She said as she sat looking over the ship.  

Rozalin Wednesday

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 5:06 pm
THe Lich King, his familiar, and his general were all in range. It was unusual, of course, to see the three of them alone, without the aid of the countless denzines of the necropolis.

The LIch laughed at the procedings, "OH, give the fools an chance to stroke their egos before its lost in the most pointless of ways." said the Lich King sounding far to smug for his own good. Instead of his normal multitude of robes, he wore a dark battle regailia. Consisting of drity reds, dark grey metal plates and chains that hung from all over. It was covered in bastardizations of runes from the dark language, and inplaces sported dark flames, clearly ment for little more then dramatic effect. All of the cloth was double thick, backed by a heavy mesh of mythril and damascus.

Cu growled and barked at the group. He was clearly less composed then his master. "Grrrrrreat foolssssss of the hghest calburrrrrrrrrrrr...." he managed to speak between the shows of agresion. His tail was held high, and his p-aws spread, bursts of heat and light pluming out from under his ashen skin, "To fall to succcchhhh pathetic creaturessss at allll........ and to think you can trrrrully defeate thessse people...." THe dog was unable to restain its anger, in the end it was still a dog after all. NAd proceded to bark loud enough to echo through the entire city.

"DOWN" comanded the Lich a frail trail of light hanging from his hand to the dogs neck.

Cu ducked his head ashamedly, but never lost eye contact with the asembly. HIs hide had suddenly seemed to sprout several large new fossil potrusions from under his "skin" making him seem far larger then his aledy great size, and incredibly threaening to all objects around him.

It would be Hermit that would finsih the dogs thoughts for it. "And to then turn around and try to take another world... hmm..." the skull waved back and forth with one of its many chitinous limbs. ".. I think we know that you can't take a defeate gracefully." the skull was covered in many ancient markings, seeming to pulsate with power on odd ocasions.

"BUt I think you'll leanr why not to disturb any land to such a degree soon enough."

The skull chattered humrdly as something drifted into the nostrils of all present, the advancing stench of rotten flesh, and it was growing closer.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 9:47 pm
TES rolled up onto his feet. His eyes burned with the most basic desire to kill. As he unsheathed katana and wakizashi.

On average, how difficult are these things?  

TESparky

Rozalin Wednesday

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 7:07 am
((I think these are doubles not clones. Major difference, plus this event isn't like the last one. They can't be taken out in a single attack.))

"Trust me, you didn't hurt them in the least." Puff saud as he walked over to TES. "They aren't clones, if they were then they'd exibit sokme of the behaviors of a clone, none fo those signs are present."

Shinobu grabbed both of TES's wrist and held them. "I asked for you to help, but don't go thinking this will be easy." He growled, face-to-face with TES.

"I'd listen if I were you, he can make more than a million of those cannos." she said as she rubbed Shinobu's back trying to get him to calm down.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 7:24 am
((TES please pay attention. It's been said multiple times that the battle has not begun. None of the clones would rush forwards to attack. And I'd appreciate it if you didn't godmod and control my characters. Please edit your post, or we will.

And Shinobu, there are both. The Alternates are aboard the ship, and the clones are underneath it, still under it's protection.
Also, this is the same event, this is just the finale.))  

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

Rozalin Wednesday

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 7:36 am
((Half right, I'm getting better at this. Though I didn't see mention of the clones anywhere.))  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 10:07 am
a loud siren blared in the area a miniature police car drives in wirth thirty policement plushiesall crammed inside  

Jasae Bushae
Captain

2,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100

SJ3 Lone Samurai

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 11:35 am
saito materializes ontop of a building and he sighs heavily "i guess that i might not be able to do the tournament. . . .oh well" he sighed again and pulled out a cig and light it and looked around  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 11:59 am
Tobias flew into the city and droped down next to Shinobu and his crew. He yawned as he looked at the clones. He had had enough of them last time. "SO what are we supposed to expect? Millions of mini-thems all over the city?" He asked already knowing the answer. He waved to Haru who was sitting high up on a hill. "Any way, we should get ready for the worse; that means kiss your a** goodbye."  

Kupo ninja

Newbie Hunter

SJ3 Lone Samurai

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 12:07 pm
saito teleported down to the ground and then walked sliglty forward and looked at all of the clones "looks like this is going to be a fun one. . . " he took a long drag from his cig and blew the smoke out of his nose  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 12:08 pm
Solaris was a lot better from yesterday. His two slashes where just about all better, and his arm was completely healed. It was sunny, and so Solaris would be able to fight at almost his maximum, but that was unlikely he would have to use all of his power to destroy something. He had not found his sword at the arena. Solaris had reason to believe though that someone must have it. Everything was going well, and he had captured the first soul. Solaris sat on a building that was just about touching the ground on it's side. I might find my next target here. Or not, but that voice talked about this place, there might be something happening.

Solaris lux

Rozalin Wednesday

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 12:09 pm
"Catch!" Shinobu said before threwing a pill shaped capsule toward Tobias. "Your recruited. In there is your blazer."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 12:15 pm
saito took one last puff from his cig and then he dropped it to the ground and put it out under his heel and then he put his left hand on the hilt of his katana  

SJ3 Lone Samurai

Solaris lux

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 12:19 pm
((Don't get angry if I suddenly log out. My mom is angry at my dad and she might ask me to get off.))

Solaris jumped off his sitting spot and started walking up a hill. He leaned over the edge of what seemed to be a crater. there where a bunch of clones of one person all just standing there. "How troublesome. Don't tell me I might have to deal with them. I'll try to avoid the battle going on, but if I get caught in it, I will have to kill. Geeze, waisting my energy on clones. I should be using it for better use." Solaris whinnied, and then started to try to walk around the crater to the side he was trying to get to.

Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff