Crew

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2004 12:14 pm
awwh! xd they're so cute! heart  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2004 8:14 pm
Wah, so cute whee  

Bemused Dreamer

Vi Sparklemist

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2004 3:29 am
They're unhealthy when you haven't slept well.

(I almost died from laughter back there xp )  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2004 6:12 am
Awww.... So cute! whee  

RionaDaidouji

Cain_Hargreaves

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2004 8:06 pm
Vi Sparklemist

I probably should refrain from posting the omake's me and my friends have come up with, then.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2004 6:58 am
Cain_Hargreaves
I probably should refrain from posting the omake's me and my friends have come up with, then.

More funny stuff? xd

Ahem. You see, I can.. err...die up to 20 times a day! Yeah. So don't worry about me. You know, dying is like... uh... watching your favorite anime.
...Yeah. Fun! ninja  

Vi Sparklemist

yellowsocks

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2005 10:49 am
Woooow! *_* Aimlessambitino's art is awesome!

I'm working on a pic from Angel Sanctuary.... but since I do it at art class and that's once a week, I won't have it finished until like May! @_@ maybe even later!  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 1:01 pm
Ahhh! They are all so kawaii! ^-^  

Tia Mia

Bemused Dreamer

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2005 5:33 pm
Sorry to bring up such an old topic, but I finally got around to buying a scanner and doing a fanart of Kaori-sensei's work. This'll probably be the only fanart of hers for awhile cause I had a fair headache drawing this thing.

Looking at it, I hate how Kira came out, I want to gouge my eyes, gah stressed For some reason I got very lazy while drawing him, I know, evil evil. I made his legs too skinny, I got very sketchy on him, and his whole body proportions bug me... and yes, shading was never a big point with me. So enjoy, or scratch your eyes out, whatever you feel like. (Yes, 'tis a very large drawing)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v75/yun-chan/my doodles/ASfanart.jpg  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 1:05 pm
Rei Kazeko
Sorry to bring up such an old topic, but I finally got around to buying a scanner and doing a fanart of Kaori-sensei's work. This'll probably be the only fanart of hers for awhile cause I had a fair headache drawing this thing.

Looking at it, I hate how Kira came out, I want to gouge my eyes, gah stressed For some reason I got very lazy while drawing him, I know, evil evil. I made his legs too skinny, I got very sketchy on him, and his whole body proportions bug me... and yes, shading was never a big point with me. So enjoy, or scratch your eyes out, whatever you feel like. (Yes, 'tis a very large drawing)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v75/yun-chan/my doodles/ASfanart.jpg

We're never sorry to see an old thread ressurrected, especially if its fanart :3
Keep it coming!
Really great work! I really like your Mika ^_^  

Sai-kun
Captain

Dapper Fairy

9,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Bemused Dreamer

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 9:46 pm
Thankies. I hadn't drawn fanart in awhile and it was a bad, BAD thing to start off with one of Kaori Yuki's stuff. I just started to get really impatient with this and tried to finish it off as quickly as I could. Gah, maybe one day, far far from now, I'll attempt another one that I'm willing to spend more time on.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 5:22 am
Cain_Hargreaves
Vi Sparklemist

Oh, please no! I want to see them 3nodding Kaori Yuki is a sadistic writer. As her fans we should be able to put her characters into penguin suits or whatever else we have in mind!  

alicelights

stupidxgirl

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2005 1:23 pm
heart domokun  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 7:51 pm
Here's a angel sanctuary pic I drew, I kept out a few bits of the picture (the drawing on her face and the curls in her hair for starters) because I got lazy and frustrated. Some of you may have already seen this pic in a different thread not in the guild as I posted it in another thread previously.
I have a few more pieces of fan art I'm working on, I'll post them when I finish.

And Cain, you are a great artist, keep drawing!

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b316/YGOPaladin/pictureas.png  

YGOPaladin

Sai-kun
Captain

Dapper Fairy

9,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 9:57 pm
YGOPaladin
Here's a angel sanctuary pic I drew, I kept out a few bits of the picture (the drawing on her face and the curls in her hair for starters) because I got lazy and frustrated. Some of you may have already seen this pic in a different thread not in the guild as I posted it in another thread previously.
I have a few more pieces of fan art I'm working on, I'll post them when I finish.

And Cain, you are a great artist, keep drawing!

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b316/YGOPaladin/pictureas.png

That's really good :3 I like the work on the clothes and eyes especially...  
Gothic Fairyland - the official Kaori Yuki guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff