Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Back to Guilds

Dedicated to bringing Chinese and friends from all over the world together. 

Tags: China, Chinese, friendship, Culture 

Reply *~ International Chinese Unite ~*
China's Future is in the hands of Japan and U.S. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

t0shi0
Crew

Receiver

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2005 6:31 pm
Darkaznstargoddess
t0shi0
Pooie, Cat went on a trip, so when will our translation come?
Doesn't anyone here read Chinese? It is a Chinese guild!

Deb can. Where has she been lately?

Everyone leaves when we need them.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2005 8:05 pm
Too bad the rest of us can't read chinese that well. sweatdrop  

Minielf

Cat-Whiskers

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2005 9:07 pm
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2005 9:19 pm
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  

yalie5

Minielf

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2005 9:32 pm
Very excellent translation cat, though pity I can't read the original. But what is strange is that the article is mainly talking about why China is not dependent on the US and Japan or why it needs to be more independent. Do you also have the article that the Japanese economic professor wrote?  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2005 9:42 pm
Minielf
Very excellent translation cat, though pity I can't read the original. But what is strange is that the article is mainly talking about why China is not dependent on the US and Japan or why it needs to be more independent. Do you also have the article that the Japanese economic professor wrote?

it does point out how we are dependant on foreign comapanies but not very specific as to what kind of companies. but i'm inferring that Japan is a big one and possibly the U.S.  

yalie5

xoCrow

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2005 3:47 am
Poor me that I couldn't read the original.

But I do have to admit, Japan has quite an advanced technology compared to China. But it's true that they should start advancing on their own rather than being dependant on those who are literally superior to them.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2005 6:16 am
I agree with everyone here.

But pity I couldn't read the Chinese. I got "Zi ben de fen xi" and most of the rest was a blur. xp

K i m m e h

t0shi0
Crew

Receiver

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2005 7:50 am
Thankyou Kitty, and just because you went through all that I actually overcame my laziness and read it.
I agree, Chinese do complain alot @_@. China need to focus on more important stuff! We were shopping the other day and the cashier took 1 dollar extra, my mom went back and complained for like an hour, jeesh it's a dollar.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2005 1:00 pm
Thank you for the Translation Cat-Whiskers!  

Fates Toy

Darkaznstargoddess
Captain

Ruthless Genius

13,100 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2005 1:11 pm
Thanks for the translation Cat. 3nodding
I have to agree with everyone else. Less talk and more work.
With the resources China has, I'm sure they could catch up to Japan in a couple of years in the technological field if they put more time and effort into researching.
3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2005 4:50 pm
Darkaznstargoddess
With the resources China has, I'm sure they could catch up to Japan in a couple of years in the technological field if they put more time and effort into researching.
3nodding

I totally agree. surprised But in some ways, other countries are also heavily dependent on chinese exports. Without the cheap exports that china produces, other counties would have to manufacture goods themselves at much higher prices. This would likely affect the economies of most developed countries in the world. Therefore china isn't the only country relying heavily on others. Oh yeh, thanks for the translation cat! biggrin  

Tokioka

yalie5

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2005 7:13 pm
Tokioka
Darkaznstargoddess
3nodding

I totally agree. surprised But in some ways, other countries are also heavily dependent on chinese exports. Without the cheap exports that china produces, other counties would have to manufacture goods themselves at much higher prices. This would likely affect the economies of most developed countries in the world. Therefore china isn't the only country relying heavily on others. Oh yeh, thanks for the translation cat! biggrin

I'm thinking that all the countries are dependant on each other so to speak. but if china would be able to advance enough to be self sufficent then they would truly be a world super power and something to be feared. and also if they could keep government strife to a minimum.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2005 6:42 pm
yalie5
Tokioka
Darkaznstargoddess
3nodding

I'm thinking that all the countries are dependant on each other so to speak. but if china would be able to advance enough to be self sufficent then they would truly be a world super power and something to be feared. and also if they could keep government strife to a minimum.

Mmm-hmmm. But china is such a big country with such a large population that it may never become self sufficient. It's probably always going to have to rely on imports from abroad to keep its economy going. But if education was developed further, then the chinese could advance by so much in terms of professions, etc.  

Tokioka

yalie5

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2005 9:30 pm
Tokioka
yalie5
Tokioka
Darkaznstargoddess
3nodding

Mmm-hmmm. But china is such a big country with such a large population that it may never become self sufficient. It's probably always going to have to rely on imports from abroad to keep its economy going. But if education was developed further, then the chinese could advance by so much in terms of professions, etc.

yeah what's that saying. "Children are the future!" (for some it's "children are the bums of the future" lol jkz. well okay not really. just sad cry )  
*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff