Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
What's the weirdest dream you have ever had? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Edwin Armando

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 11:31 am
My weirdest dream was that i saw the world being suck like in the ground was being suck and when i lokk up their was this planet and a army of imperial troopers you know from Star Wars and another was i was lock top in a room with Oprah winfrey whorst dream ever  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 12:08 pm
I've had my fair share of weird dreams.

I had a nightmare when I was little after watching tremors. A tremor worm was at my house destroying everything. Meanwhile, I really really really wanted to save my bike, and so I kept trying but my maid would always hold me back. That's all I remember, but that bike must have meant A LOT to me XD

Another dream, more recent was very strange and random. I don't remember quite everything, but I wanted to go shopping, but I went to the complex and there was nobody there. So I went to the top floor and there was blood everywhere. I wanted to call the police but for some reason, I knew they would blame it on me. The mall was called Voltaire. So, after all this, I decide it's time to go to work. Well, I go into the locker room and by the bathroom stall a huge pipe is broken and the whole locker room is being flooded. So, I can't fix it so I leave. I end up by a river, and all these dead authors rise up out of the waters. Edgar Allen Poe was one of them. And that's all I remember. They said something to me, but I can't remember what it was. They warned me about something.  

Lauz

WhyAreYouStalkingMe

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 12:15 pm
Man, ALL of my dreams are weird. It would be impossible for me to pick out just one! xDD

But, just last night I had a dream involving Snape from Harry Potter. That was pretty awesome. ;D <3

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 12:18 pm
mine was where zombies took over the world through politics,and made the the surving human go live underground,then the people made me go to space so i cloud get a robot suits to kill all the zombies without getting infected  

amigo bear

bluechill

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 6:49 pm
my weirdest dream was were i was trying to take over the world with three bb guns  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 6:54 pm
I was running away from Heidenreich from the WWE. Don't ask why, I just was. Ftw?  

MonJ

Amara of Azara

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 6:58 pm
I don't remember when this was but I was in the ocean, and I was all alone, then I feel something under me, and HOLY CRAP IT'S A GIANT SHARK!!! This is like one of my biggest fears cry I kinda look down into the water and it's all dark down there, but I know its there. suddenly it starts comin up fromthe depths, mouth full of sharp teeth open wide and about to eat me and then all of a sudden I'm running through my grandparent's backyard with my arms over my head cuz I'm being chased by bees o_O I get to one of those bench swings and by the time I step into it I wake up sweatdrop I ALSO HATE BEES!!! gonk  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 7:02 pm
I was swimming in outerspace and I swam to the top of the "water" (which was invisible) and grabbed on to invisible monkeybars. There were also two people with me a boy and a girl. 0.o

xD  

UberGothTard

x Sasami

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 7:03 pm
heart L'amour regarde pas avec les yeux mais avec l'esprit.

O_o My weirdest would be one from a few days ago. I was on a train, and L from Death Note came up to me in one of those old fashioned flannel nightgowns, and his hair was dyed blond. I had to get the dye out with fish paste, and then my dad came in screaming at me because he lost a million gold on Gaia.

And my dad doesn't play Gaia. xDD

Love looks not with the eyes but with the mind. heart

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 7:40 pm
I've had several weird dreams, and I always seem to have them at a certain time. Usually in the morning when I wake up, I fall back asleep for about a half hour to an hour, and that's when I dream the most. And it sucks 'cause they don't last long and I can never remember them.

But anyway, I think the weirdest dream was when I was six or seven. Just to make a long and detailed story short, it was raining jellyfish and if you got by one, you turned into some monster thing. You would get this one bulging red eye and attack people. There was more to the dream that makes it really weird but I don't really have the time to go into it now.

An Undead Sin

Timid Lunatic

Frozen Memories

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 8:11 pm
OMG OMG OMG. XD

Well, about a week ago, I had this dream that me and some random person went to this sewer like area, and there's this dead naked man face down in the water. So, we stare, and poke with a stick, etc., for a good five minutes to see if he's dead, and all of a sudden he gets up and is like, "OMG HELP ME!!!" So, yeah, apparently he was trying to escape from someplace in the sewers, from some Black Rose gang or something. So then suddenly I'm in this sewer Black Rose school trying to escape. Wtf? XDDDD

Oh, and another dream.... some certain videogame characters from a certain giant robot RPG were trying to kill Godzilla. I could never figure out why they never just used their giant robots. neutral  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 9:03 pm
I have dreams where something happens and it happens a few day later x_x
It's weird `cause the morning when I have those types of dreams,
I can't remember what it's about; then a few days later when it does happen exactly like the dream,
I go ' Whoa.. is this De Ja Vu? ' and yeah o_o"

& then I had this one dream, supposedly a nightmare:
This one flat-headed guy (literally) punched my arm like really hard..
and I woke up right when he was about to punch me for the second time.
I realized the next morning that I had a huge bruise on my arm;
I'm guessing that I punched myself in that dream.. O_O"
Haha but the funny thing in that dream was that I felt physical pain on my arm during the dream [X

ninjalyssa

PinkScythe

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 9:10 pm
Oh jeez, I've had plenty of them.
The latest one...well..lets see now...

It started out with my friend Lizzie and I being in my house, then I heard dogs barking outside so I looked outside and my mom and my neighbor were standing there with some random dog and my neighbor's dog like they were going to go on a walk. I told Lizzie I wanted to see the dogs but she said she had to go to the bathroom. So I was waiting for her, but then I ran outside cuz I was too impatient. So then all of a sudden, I see my online friend whom I've never met in my life on my other neighbor's front lawn walking with this girl with glasses and brown wavy hair over to my driveway so I ran to her screaming her name as I tackled/hugged her onto the ground while everyone around me stared with that "wtf" look on their faces.

...yeah.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 9:51 pm
to be honest i dont remember anymore my WIERDEST dream but i remember that my mom and sister turned into vampires and then everybody started to turn into vampires and they were like chasing me...  

VolleyballChick_72

DumberDan

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 9:58 pm
One of my many wierd dreams, after watching, the Omen (the new one) I had nightmares that a man with a disfigured and pale white face murdered me over and over. I would wake up every 30 minutes with the same dream. Each time it was different, sometimes he would shoot me, sometimes he would stab, I was screaming out to people around to help me, but they didn't. I couldn't sleep for days.  
[MADG]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff