Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Atheists United

Back to Guilds

A safe and friendly place for Atheists to be themselves. 

Tags: Atheism, Theology, Philosophy, Science, Logic 

Reply The Main Discussion Place
It seems Teens-4-Christ is finally being interneted. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tenth Speed Writer

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 1:34 pm
Baron von Turkeypants
Soy un hombre muy honrado,
que me gusta lo mejor
Anyone wanna go over there and debate them with me?
Las mujeres no me faltan,
ni el dinero ni el amor

They ban people for using non-KJV bibles. I'd imagine they disagree with that idea.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 1:38 pm
que me gusta lo mejor
Man, I wish they created a real life community instead of an internet forum. That'd be so awesome to see them die out from their own ignorance.
ni el dinero ni el amor

Baron von Turkeypants

Six Billion of Spades

Familiar Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 7:54 pm
Hm... the administrator apparently thought it would be a good idea to prevent any new registrations. Apparently, dissenting opinion is just too hard for the group to handle.

Besides, look at this...

Rule 17
Teens-4-Christ is not a 'debate' site. You will not change our minds, do not try. A quick read of Romans 1 will show that those who debate are in the company of adulterers, sodomites and murderers. Therefore, debating will not be allowed.

Because, after all, debating is the work of SATANLULZ.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 9:20 pm
Semper Fiasco
Hm... the administrator apparently thought it would be a good idea to prevent any new registrations. Apparently, dissenting opinion is just too hard for the group to handle.

Besides, look at this...

Rule 17
Teens-4-Christ is not a 'debate' site. You will not change our minds, do not try. A quick read of Romans 1 will show that those who debate are in the company of adulterers, sodomites and murderers. Therefore, debating will not be allowed.

Because, after all, debating is the work of SATANLULZ.

Nice. So apparentely that means that everyone has to agree lest they be condemned to hell.  

Arios V

ProjectOmicron88

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 9:21 pm
No debate. Makes sense. Wouldn't want to infect the purity of the forums with THOUGHTS.

They're just still miffed because of the whole Scopes Trial thing.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 9:27 pm
ProjectOmicron88
No debate. Makes sense. Wouldn't want to infect the purity of the forums with THOUGHTS.

Scopes Trial? Think I might have missed that.  

Arios V

ProjectOmicron88

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 9:38 pm
Arios V
ProjectOmicron88

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scopes_Monkey_Trial  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 9:43 pm
ProjectOmicron88
Arios V
ProjectOmicron88

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scopes_Monkey_Trial

Thanx. Now I remember, it's been quite a while since I looked/heard about this.  

Arios V

Meirelle

Shadowy Seeker

16,150 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Grunny Harvester 150
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 7:49 pm
Cirosan
Seems to me this is God sending out divine punishment for being a site whose community promotes, you know, bigotry.

((Quoted, word for word, from this thread.))

RoCk_StAr_29818
I don't mean to be mean but Darwin's gone loco wink eek xd I mean we didn't "evolve"from monkeys.Evolution is a major topic in my younger youth group,my friend says "If we "evolved"why aren't there any new humans walking outta the Birmingham Zoo?" which I think we need to ask the Scientists that question.Any comments? biggrin

katyanne
Lol I like what your friend said. Of course we know that evolution is a heap of rubbish. Darwin might have gotten hit on the head when he thought that one up. No, I think it had more to do with the fact that he was so anti-God he had to come up with something that didn't have God in it.

Katy-Anne

EvangSam
Right katyanne, evolution was invented so that people would have something to believe other than the Bible. By the way, it worked and is working sad to say.

Zach
AMEN... I agree with you. The funny thing is, even Darwin himself said there was no way evolution was true. lol

skittlegirl_17
I agree it's just another thing to distract people from the bible.
Darwin, before he died though, said that the theory he made up was false.

RoCk_StAr_29818
The whole "evolution" thing is just plain weird?

katyanne
Yes Audrey, you are right, it is weird. I don't know how people can actually believe it.

Katy-Anne

ammii_17
I know its weird but what it is more strange it easier for them to beleive we came from apes than that a loving God created us!

lol. I love the last quote. If I didn't know it was serious, I'd say it was mocking. xp xp  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 10:38 pm
que me gusta lo mejor
When I think a "loving God" created us, I get so depressed. It makes me feel like our species is so incompetent and fragile User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
ni el dinero ni el amor

Baron von Turkeypants

HEHeverywhere

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 9:57 am
Raaagh. Are they loving stupid?

Quote:
Can you believe that the public school system is teaching that the founding fathers weren't actually christians! They teach that they were Deist[sp?]!!!!!!!!!!! btw, a Deist is someone who believes that after God created the world, He stepped back and let it run on it's own. Like winding a clock and then letting it work without you haveing to sit there and turn the hands yourself. This teaching is clearly false, as Benjamin Franklin[with all his other faults] was the one who suggested prayer before each session of congress.

And it continues on for a whole, idiotic rant.
Several WERE deist! Is it that hard to believe? Does one have to be in such a denial? Ugh.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 10:16 am
que me gusta lo mejor
Don't you realize that only a Christian can suggest prayer, as speaking with God is something only Christians have ever thought of doing?
ni el dinero ni el amor

Baron von Turkeypants

ProjectOmicron88

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 11:55 am
Quote:
Can you believe that the public school system is teaching that the founding fathers weren't actually christians! They teach that they were Deist[sp?]!!!!!!!!!!! btw, a Deist is someone who believes that after God created the world, He stepped back and let it run on it's own. Like winding a clock and then letting it work without you haveing to sit there and turn the hands yourself. This teaching is clearly false, as Benjamin Franklin[with all his other faults] was the one who suggested prayer before each session of congress.

"The way to see by faith is to shut the eye of reason." --Benjamin Franklin

"Lighthouses are more useful than churches." --Benjamin Franklin

"Religious bondage shackles and debilitates the mind and unfits it for every noble enterprise." --James Madison

"The United States is not a Christian nation any more than it is a Jewish or a Mohammedan nation." --John Adams

"Of all the animosities which have existed among mankind, those which are caused by difference of sentiments in religion appear to be the most inveterate and distressing, and ought most to be deprecated." --Some guy named Washington  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 1:56 pm
These people are beyond crazy and, apparently, protest the spread of knowledge.

And then they wonder why they were scammed.

Heeeeey, they're accepting new members again.

^______________^  

Covered-Up Boxers

SkeletonPhoenix

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 6:36 pm
WTF the sites not accepting my email  
The Main Discussion Place

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items