So cool!
  Not so cool.
  Pretty cool!
  Not cool.
  Gold whore.
View Results

Mordreds_Torment

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 11:11 pm
"Hey Starfire. I'd offer you a peice but i'm pretty hungry." Turned around just as Silkie finished fitting the massive sandwhich into his mouth... Typed grabbing his upper and lower lip yanking it open." Oh no you dont!" Tosses a sink, fire hydrant, water hose, sofa cushion, toaster and Beast Boys cd collection out of his throat before producing the sandwhich back to veiw." Crazy worm, cant steal from me. I was trained by Batman ya know."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 1:57 pm
"Oh Robin", said Starfire as she picke up Silkie. "And bad Silkie", she said as she was scolding Silkie. But Silkie looked at her with a sorry face. Then looked at Robin.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

Alonein_Darkness

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 4:22 pm
Slade finally re-emerged from his planning room, a creepy smile hidden behind his mask as he went to go watch his cameras again. He watched as Robin and that alien girl, Starfire, that's her name, he reminded himself, banter in the kitchen. Well, Titans, enjoy your little games while you can. He had something that would soon put an end to that.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 4:33 pm
Then Starfire put Silkie on the floor. Then she said," Don't worry Robin. My little bum-gorf Silkie won't do antything bad again."  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Mordreds_Torment

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 12:19 pm
"Just what every sandwhich needs, larva saliva." Oh well, Robin was hungry so the thing was shoved down. "I dont exactily blame him Star. All living creatures get tired of repetiveness. I mean is, we only found very few foods silkie will eat. But after a while even hes go to feel like something more."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 1:15 pm
"Thats true", said Starfire as she looked at Robin. Then at Silkie. Then Starfire walked away and left the main room. While Silkie was still in the kitchen and went to go sleep on the sofa.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Alonein_Darkness

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 5:35 pm
Slade smirked as he stood from his chair once more, he rarely did sit still when he had a plan itching to be activated. Slade paced around his lair for a moment before he decided to just go ahead and launch his plan into action. Alerting his Sladebots, via remote control, he sent a few of them towards Titan's Tower for a direct battle.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 5:41 pm
When Starfire left the main room. She was heading to the top of the tower. When she enterd on the roof. She sat down looking at the city and the ocean.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 5:23 pm
Then Starfire saw something heading for the tower. As she looked real hard at it. She realized it was Slades robots. So Starfire grabbed her communicator out too call the ohters and tell them who's coming to the tower."Starfire to Robin. Do you copy. Robin. Robin," said Starfire as she was trying to call Robin on her communitcator.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 2:29 am
"Remote remote..." Lifted up a couch cushion tossing it aside. Pulled up alot of thing from under it but no remote. Sighed taking up com." Robin I copy... who taught you to talk talkie speech anyway?"  

Mordreds_Torment

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 2:04 pm
As Starfire reached Robin on his communicator. She said, "Robin its Slade's robots their....." Then she lost connection. And the robots got to her. So she tried to fight back but they all jumped on her. And so she screamed. But they took her down.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 5:13 pm
As she was on the floor. Badly injure. She stood back up. And Slade's commandos(robots) attacked her again. But Starfire used all her strengh to shoot them all off and she screamed again. Then fell to the ground unconsious.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Mordreds_Torment

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 5:52 am
Landed ontop of one of the robots using the pressure from his plumet to crush it to the floor. Whipped around kicking to one side hitting the throat off one bot, while his pole exstended to peirce through the chest of the other, bringing it to the side to rip him down the middle. Threw three discs to the ground erupting under them using that time of their destract to grab Starfire up over his shoulder, shooting grappler off as he swung back up toward the tower.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 6:42 pm
When Starfire woke up she found herself on Robin's shoulder. Then she said with a weak voice, "Ro...bi..n."  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Mordreds_Torment

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 5:41 am
Sets her down on the roof top as the ninjas land around him using their jet boots to make the distance. Points finger toward them. " If you try to touch her again, i'll take you apart... shes my friend and I wont let you near her!" Broke off into a run rushing into the pile of bots starting to decimate their numbers were brute force almost animalist in nature.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff