Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Mountain-side Town Tesarel ko-kou ~The RP~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

shinchiro-chan

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 6:04 pm
"Oh good. I'm a water nymph I could die easily from being dehydrated! Um... How much is unflavored spring water?" Mizu asks remembering that she is kinda poor.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 6:15 pm
"Ohhhh deary, you. You choose the most Expensive one!" He said with a very Faked Gasp. "It's 10000000 Gold the bottle normally! But...Since you could die... I'll let ti to you for only 30 gold Pieces. Waddya say?" He asked her with a large grin.  

Zemblanity Insomnia

xXBeginnerXx

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 6:18 pm
Epiloque handed mizu a bottle of water
"here, theres a few rivers within the mountain that give us a fair supply of water so you should be fine"

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 6:53 pm
Niccolo quickly glared toward the other girl who had just made him lose a 30G sale. "But! That water mustn't be pure! Who would drink like an animal directly in a river? You sure you dont want one of mine? Or at least, one of those very easy to use Water Filter!" He then said taking one out of his bag.  

Zemblanity Insomnia

shinchiro-chan

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 9:15 pm
"Well how much is that filter? And thanks."Mizu says a little confused as to why this cat is so persistent.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 7:35 am
((It's a Rabbit. Not a cat.)

"Awww, Do not worry my daer friend! It is only 100Gold! And it'll last a life long!...I think.... He told her with the same usual grin but the last part was said very low so that only himself could have heard it."  

Zemblanity Insomnia

shinchiro-chan

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 3:40 pm
((I'm sorry!! >.< I wasn't paying attention.))

"Well I don't really need a filter and if there is free water over there...."Mizu says hesitantly.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 9:05 am
"But it with it, you would get PURE FRESH FREE WATER!!!! Come on, you can't say no to that. I know you want it. You know you want it. We both know you want it! So buy it! 'know what? I'll even lower the price because it's you! Only 80G for you! It's quite a bargain! You can't go walk pass that!" Said the Rabbit-like man with a huge grin.  

Zemblanity Insomnia

shinchiro-chan

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 7:32 pm
Mizu thinks about it for a moment."Oh okay." Mizu says handing him 80 gold. "Well now that I'm completly broke..." Mizu says unhappily.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 9:28 pm
Niccolo made a little jump of joy while exchanging the filter he had baught for only 5G with the Girl's 80G. "You wont regret it milady! You'll never drink water as pure than with it! thank you! Thank you!" and on that, he bounced away toward the horizon  

Zemblanity Insomnia

xXBeginnerXx

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 11:14 am
Epiloque watched the events transpire speechless at the results
"You were just swindled by a carnie"

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 2:37 pm
"I know but I felt sorry for him." Mizu says to Epiloque.  

shinchiro-chan

xXBeginnerXx

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 2:46 pm
Epiloque smiles at mizu's response and holds out her hand
"My name is Epiloque its nice to meet you"

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 12:54 pm
Mizu smiles back and shakes her hand."Mine's Mizu."  

shinchiro-chan

xXBeginnerXx

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 9:03 am
"A pleasure to meet you Mizu you came at a great time"
the sunset came the light dancing across the cliffsides in a thousand prisms tesarel seemed to light up with the cheery brilliance

Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff