Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]
Konoha`s death mountain Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cold winter angel

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 3:08 pm

heh....(her teeth grow and chakra pours out of her) time for you to die!(she managed to growl out but her eyes finally turned full blood red)(she howwled)
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 3:09 pm

Ruki jumps in the air and ....well...He remembers.HMPH.I can`t win right now but neither can you...Unless.ULTIMATE DEMON FORM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!He grows 12 feet taller...

Shiko Kuruma

Cold winter angel

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 3:10 pm

(the fur on the fox slowly changes from white to black) dont you test me!!!!(she came after the demon and bite its neckdeeplycutting through the flesh)
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 3:10 pm

He then starts to perform the jutsu he learned from Rosa.SEEEEAAAAAALLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111

Shiko Kuruma

Shiko Kuruma

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 3:12 pm

He then punches the demon.And jumps offf of her.Then his wound heals.
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 3:12 pm

(dess mouth digs deeper into his neck) (growling tasting the blood)(dess drove a claw into him)

Cold winter angel

Shiko Kuruma

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 3:15 pm

You can`t kill me this way.grabs his own neck.Takes a kunai.And cuts part of his neck off.Ruki falls on the ground Ruki`s wound hals.
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 3:15 pm

(claws at ground summoning chakra) i will not loose!!!!!(the giant fox growled otu) (she turned into human form looking exactly like her mother) heh.....this power(she punched the ground shattering it 150 feet around her)

Cold winter angel

Shiko Kuruma

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 3:17 pm

Ruki then gets on all fours and calls for his lion sparks.Ready.Here we go!!Ninja art of beast nimicry fang over fang.
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 3:20 pm

Ikkie kiks him in the face leaving a mark "Heh, I know that technique Ruki, and I know how to counter it!" Ikkie puts his fire in to his blade and cuts Ruki, blood was rushing "I know how to make the wounds stop healing, and so does she!, Destiny! Do Fire Style; Healing Halt justu on the double!" Ikkie performed the jutsu and his hands started to glow "Destiny, beat him soon, he's annoying me"

ThePheonixGuardian

Shiko Kuruma

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 3:21 pm

What`s this chakra it`s not the demons.It`s hey kyuubi get back.Somethings here.

A man with a glove says"Too late."The mand grabs Her tail and absorbs her chakra.

Ruki screams"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"He punched the guy in the face then heGrabbed Ruki`s neck then he took his hand and put it through Ruki`s body.Ruki goes back to human form.Then the man throughs Ruki onto the egde of the mountain.
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 3:23 pm

Ikkie sees the man stabs him in the heart "Fool, don't interupt a fight" Ikkie kiks the man to the bottom of the mountain, assuring it was'nt a clone. "That guy sure hurt Ruki"

ThePheonixGuardian

Cold winter angel

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 3:24 pm

(destiyn pulls out a scroll)(she bites her arm and a whole bunch of blood drips out) ehh...you see.....(pours blood on scroll) i will never loose to you....because my mother....was ALOT STRONGER!!!(throws scroll into the ground and the ground turns into fire) you see you say....that youve had it hard....try it when......the one you love trys to save you...from yourself...and you end up killing them instead.....(unfolds wraps) (puts chakra into hands and uncovers scars) see this! all this...my mother used to cut me for what i was...a failure....a half breed then she take the same damn kunai and shoved it up my damn c**t you bastered SO YOU TRY LIVING MY LIFE WHEN EVERYONE HATES YOUR GUTS BUT ITS NOT YOUR FAULT!! TRY LIVING EVERYDAY OF YOUR LIFE N REGRET!!!!!! HAVING NIGH TERRORS EVERY NIGHT AND THEY ARENT YOU FAULT!!!!!!(the sky turns fully dark) ill show you..(pulls out kunai) ill show my pain.....
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 3:25 pm

Ruki says."I guess I saved there lives.The guy would have stool all of her chakra.Then he`s use to cut her up to 100000000 peices.same with Ikie.You guys shopuld leave.Or... hea do this to you.Ruki then passed away.

Shiko Kuruma

Cold winter angel

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 3:26 pm

(dess was still in demon form) i told you i would kill him(claws grow ) now...who will be next!(eyes still a blood red)
Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff