Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Atheists United

Back to Guilds

A safe and friendly place for Atheists to be themselves. 

Tags: Atheism, Theology, Philosophy, Science, Logic 

Reply The Main Discussion Place
Atheist Drug Policy. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Drugs should...
  ...be legal!
  ...well, some drug should be legal.
  ...be allowed to those with illnesses only.
  ...stay illegal forver!
  ...what? Wait, where's the pot-head option???
View Results

The Amazing Mr. Tommyos!

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2005 5:37 pm
Hii-kun
Grand Moff Locket
Hii-kun
Uh, no. We're not overpopulated. Ever been to Montana?
It's about the food; not the land we have. We're not crampedd, we're starving. Ever been to ethiopia?

>_> Starvation is a result of stupidity, Lock. (xD I don't want to do this again.)

...The stupidity of those who do not like genetically enginered food, mabye.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2005 9:03 pm
Eternalnight666
2 words

LEGALIZED MARIJUANA

yes drugs are bad when people abuse them but i so agree with Dathu. The only problem i have with any drug users is if they indanger someone else.

back to the legalized marijuana: go for it. my mom has used it for medicinal porpuses and a lot of people need it to ease their pain. In my eyes marijuana is just as bad as tabacco side from the minor highness. Not actualy taking the drugs myself nor do i want to at this point, i really dont know that much about it sept for the stuff i was suposed to be listening to in health.

My Final 2 cents: Let them get high domokun

Why do you have to be a lesbian. crying

Dathu

Newbie Noob

Grand Moff Locket

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2005 9:33 pm
Hii-kun
Grand Moff Locket
Hii-kun
It's about the food; not the land we have. We're not crampedd, we're starving. Ever been to ethiopia?

>_> Starvation is a result of stupidity, Lock. (xD I don't want to do this again.)
Random fact: It's still overpopulation.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2005 12:11 am
Dathu
Eternalnight666
2 words

LEGALIZED MARIJUANA

yes drugs are bad when people abuse them but i so agree with Dathu. The only problem i have with any drug users is if they indanger someone else.

back to the legalized marijuana: go for it. my mom has used it for medicinal porpuses and a lot of people need it to ease their pain. In my eyes marijuana is just as bad as tabacco side from the minor highness. Not actualy taking the drugs myself nor do i want to at this point, i really dont know that much about it sept for the stuff i was suposed to be listening to in health.

My Final 2 cents: Let them get high domokun

Why do you have to be a lesbian. crying

im bi twisted I prefur dudes but im okay with chicks to.  

E_Night

E_Night

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 2:00 pm
mrtommyos
Hii-kun
Grand Moff Locket
Hii-kun

...The stupidity of those who do not like genetically enginered food, mabye.

On a t-shirt
Vegitarian: The village idiot who can't or is to lazy to hunt down thier own food
lol
I think as humans all over the world we are very over populated. As a whole of all the land we have in the us were not that populated but if you just look at the major citied then yeah we are overpopulated  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 9:03 am
I don't feel like we need drugs at all. I have a homeless junky of an uncle who is wanted in a few states because of drugs. He also sodomized some other guy while he was high. sweatdrop  

[Satan]

Dathu

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 12:37 pm
s0ul caper~
I don''t feel like we need drugs at all. I have a homeless junky of an uncle who is wanted in a few states because of drugs. He also sodomized some other guy while he was high. sweatdrop

eek Yeah that sucks, but.............wait. Okay, if we are debating whether we think people should DO drugs, then I say people shouldn''t try anything but weed, and even then smoke only on special occassions...like weekends. If we are debating whether the government should have the authority to control what we can do to ourselves regardless of the affects, then I''ve already stated my opinion.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 12:45 pm
Yes as stated before I don't think government should get a say on whether we choose to get high or not. But yeah we all can agree drugs aren't that great for ye. I agree with what Dathu says about the weed. Let it be smoked  

E_Night

[Satan]

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 3:59 pm
Dathu
s0ul caper~
I don''t feel like we need drugs at all. I have a homeless junky of an uncle who is wanted in a few states because of drugs. He also sodomized some other guy while he was high. sweatdrop

eek Yeah that sucks, but.............wait. Okay, if we are debating whether we think people should DO[ drugs, then I say people shouldn''t try anything but weed, and even then smoke only on special occassions...like weekends. If we are debating whether the government should have the authority to control what we can do to ourselves regardless of the affects, then I''ve already stated my opinion.

I wouldn't try it. I'm already afraid of drugs. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 4:32 pm
I have a very harsh and negative view of drugs that no one wants to hear. I was around enough of it, I've had my life threatened by drug dealers who saw me as a threat to their business.

Drugs are horrible and so are the people who sell them and that's all I have to say about it.

Xiporah

[Satan]

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 5:05 pm
Xiporah
I have a very harsh and negative view of drugs that no one wants to hear. I was around enough of it, I've had my life threatened by drug dealers who saw me as a threat to their business.

Drugs are horrible and so are the people who sell them and that's all I have to say about it.
heart  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 9:51 pm
Xiporah

I sympathize completely. My mother is still and alcoholic, and I have had numerous friends and family become destroyed by it. I don't think anyone is trying to say drugs are good and do no wrong, because they do. What I'd like to know where you stand on the government's involvement.  

Dathu

Newbie Noob

Kypuu

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2005 10:38 am
I think some drugs should be illgal. But, Pot... Pot doesn't harm your body in anyway unless you smoke. The worse it does is give you short term memory lose that by max lasts only about 24 hours or less. Waaaaaaaay less.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2005 2:38 pm
Kypuu
I think some drugs should be illgal. But, Pot... Pot doesn't harm your body in anyway unless you smoke. The worse it does is give you short term memory lose that by max lasts only about 24 hours or less. Waaaaaaaay less.

Soooooo.....I love your siggy, aaaaaand I'm glad we have bud love in here. Too bad I quit smoking it three years ago, or I'd start an atheist potsmoking guild.

Just kidding.  

Dathu

Newbie Noob

[Satan]

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2005 5:17 pm
Dathu
Kypuu

Soooooo.....I love your siggy, aaaaaand I'm glad we have bud love in here. Too bad I quit smoking it three years ago, or I'd start an atheist potsmoking guild.

Just kidding.

Or maybe we could start Gaian Atheist South Park fans united. (If that's the reason you like her signature ninja )  
The Main Discussion Place

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff