Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Raccoon Public Library:: (Fan-Fiction)
Your own Note/diary/file! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Celestial Fox Frenzi

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 9:14 pm
Alright, onto the 24th

Reasercher's records
September 24th
Dammit... They said today that we have to eat manditory lunch now rather than anything from the city, to ward off risk of infection... Geez, uptight basterds... Anyway, we've started leaking some of the virus down in the sewers through the rats. They'll be pretty effective in our field testings. On a side note, how come you hang out with Wesker so much? Is he like your best friend or something? I thought Ben Bartolucci was your best friend... he's mine... Forget it, Here's your results.
The Tyrant more than passed our endurance tests, He can withstand most small arms fire and assault weaponry.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 9:49 am
Researchers note book.
(the back cover has absorbed a bit of blood which has soaked into a few pages)
(all the pages are undated)

We finally managed to get our hands on one of those Model 103 Tyrants from Sheena island. We were asked by the head of the island to do some tests on it since they had their hands full making them. Some guy called Goldman or something like that. What makes him think that we can do that while at the same time working with the hunters. Aw well Carter and Linda decided to work with that and with a small team. Including me! oh well at least theres less chance i won't get slashed to ribbons by those hunters if they got out.

(next page)

Carters managed to improve on that control suit that the Tyrant wears. It now has a bigger sense of friend and foe. The only problem is that you keep a special disk that needs decoding twice. and the bloody thing breaks easily. just great...

(further down)

While playing poker during our night off we decided we'd name the Tyrant 'Larry' for fun. however Carter overheard us and started shouting about us insulting his 'master piece'. But he calmed down when we reminded him that he didn't make it. He's to much into his work while Linda...doesn't seem to be so much or even talk as much as him.

(next page)

We started the real tests today. We had to use a few hunters and the laser sealer room under the control room to do so though. The head honcho Birkin even came to watch. he didn't seem to impressed but i sure as hell was. That Tyrant took Down around 8 Hunters within 2 minutes. i was amazed. However Birkin told Carter to implant some sort of safety device in case it turned rogue. After watching that thing in action....i agree. He did it as ordered but wasn't at all happy. must think his 'improved program' is the dog's balls and doesn't need it. He also asked me to order a special remote for it.

(The next few pages are about tests and stuff. Nothing important)
(the next part is writen fast and untidy)
Oh god! The hunters managed to escape from containment and are running around the building killing us one by one. I hid in a cupboard and manged to go undetected. But Benny wasn't so lucky. His neck was cut so deep he died within seconds. I need to get out of here.

(Next page)
(Blood drops cover the bottom but lucky no words are covered)
s**t! I tried to get to the front entrance but one of those b*****d hunters managed to get me. The cuts deep but i should live. i bandaged it up but now my hands are covered in blood.

I only have one choice. I need to open the shutter without one getting me. But if i don't and someone is reading this. know i am sorry for wh-

(the end of the sentence is unreadable from blood)  

Ivory Lie

[fable.boy]

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 12:36 pm
My favorite was the one with, "I go sleep in water."  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 6:51 pm
Okay, I'm gonna see if I can live up to my first entry.. xd

There's that same insignia on this diary..

April 10th, 2004
I feel it in my body. Growing ever so large.. I can tell, I have the dizzy spells and I cough up blood. Whatever it is that Saddler person has injected me with is bad. I should've never agreed to his gift of "ultimate power"... When I go to the castle to pray, all of my friends seem just braindead. And some of the things they've started doing are just thoroughly unnerving. I'm worried about my safety. Maybe I should just go back to the village with my wife..

April 11th, 2004
I tried to escape after watching my fellow clergymen sacrifice a heap of something under a sheet. It was covered with blood.. no doubt it was something or someone that had once been alive. This is just sick! Unfortunately, I was caught.. now I'm in a cell below the castle, in the sewers. I wonder how Merceles is doing. I hope she doesn't worry about me, because I won't be coming home for a while, it seems.. What has gotten into these men? We were close friends.. How could they betray me?

April 12th, 2004
I hear odd noises. It sounds like scuttling around, like a giant bug.. I'm sure that's just a result of me not eating for a day and the fact that I'm scared out of my mind, though. I hope so, anyway.. I have a new friend to talk to, too. His name's Renaldo. He was imprisoned too., in the cell across from me, and for the same reason. He's a nice person.. we have talks about our common religion all the time. It's interesting to hear another person's view on the same religion that you preach. Also, I stopped feeling anything on the "ultimate power" given to me. I guess it must've just died or something.. I'm all too lucky.

April 13th, 2004
¡Jesús Christo! Something attacked Renaldo! It was like a giant bug, an incredibly freakish being.. Those glowing eyes.. I thought I was just seeing things floating around after no food for a few days, but then this giant bug just materialized out of nowhere! It tore open the cell like it was nothing.. And it walked right up to him.. and its eyes just turned red. It arched its head back.. and spit this horrible-smelling stuff on him that could be nothing else but vomit. His screams are still reverberating in my ears.. I heard sizzling afterwards. When the thing left, I saw Renaldo.. and screamed almost as loud as he had.

That vomit had been acidic, and.. his face had been burnt off.. his ribs and organs were showing, his eyeballs half-melted.. I threw up on the spot. That image will never leave my head. And now I feel helpless.. I'm going to die.. Oh, dios mío, what have I gotten myself into?! I'm next, I know it..

April 14th, 2004
I don't know how long I have before my life ends, so I shall do this now. I pray to my Lady Guadalupe.. please, rest my soul safely in your arms when my mortal body ends its span.. and please, save my fellow priests, for they have fallen unwillingly unto the the control of the demons, and are lost without your guidance. And above all, I implore you to the utmost, protect Merceles..

(There is more writing, but it's illegible due to extreme blood splatter on the rest of the pages.)  

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

Celestial Fox Frenzi

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 7:51 pm
Reasearchers Records
September 25th

Holy s**t Birkin! That Tyrant thing that Carter is working on is hella powerful! That thing took out Hunters with almost no exertion on its end whatsoever! Those things are tough little basterds too, I know, I had the chance to fight one, and luckily survive too. They gave me a shotgun and said 'If you can kill one of those then we'll triple your pay and available resources.' I swear Birkin, I went in there and I blew that Mother ******** apart upon hearing what my reward was. I nearly lost my head though... oh well, I'm still intact and everything. I feel like a god or something! Ok, enough ramble bamble, here's your newest results.
The material we took from the train was a powerful monster indeed, for it could form shift to fit its needs. The Creatures are easier to destroy if left in direct sunlight.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 6:26 am
(There are a few dark blood stains on the notebook)
*It is dated September 2005*
Leon's Diary 1

September 8

Lord Saddler came into my cell today and injected me with something,and I have no idea what's going to happen to me.I can hear Luis in the next room screaming.I think they're torturing him far worse than me.I cut my wrists earlier today with my combat knife.Being trapped in this God-forsaken prison is literally tearing me apart and sending me in a downward spiral of deep depression.Chief Mendez tried to choke me to death again today,calling me an outsider despite the fact they have injected me with their blood.

September 10

I've got a bad feeling about being forced to take in their tainted blood.My body is having an extremely difficult time adjusting to this hideous change.I think my internal organs are growing larger and larger every second.I've got to find a way out of here before it's too late.But I'm not leaving without Luis.He's helped me out since I freed him from that wardrobe in the old house beyond the farm.It would be foolish to go it alone in this nightmare that I just can't seem to wake up from...

September 17

I overheard the villagers talking about a special antidote today.They said it was in a laboratory somewhere in this area.I've got to bring Luis with me.Having him as my ally would be extremely helpful in escaping from all these cultish maniacs.Well,it's dinnertime now.Gruel.My favorite.Good God,what is WRONG with these people?!!! Don't they realize how foolish they're being by following this-this psychotic b*****d they call Lord Saddler?  

karatechamp

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 11:57 am

Diary of Sophia Gallante

April 23rd, 1988.

It’s been 4 months since I started working here at the Mansion. When I was hired by Dr. Birkin, he told me that what we were working on was going to be a medical breakthrough, and he needed me to be his lab assistant.
At the time, it was exciting to go into work every day. Now, I’m terrified.
Birkin is a monster. If anyone even takes a breath in the wrong way, he’s screaming at them. He looks tired, like he hasn’t gotten any sleep. I don’t know if I would be getting sleep if I had a two year old either, but from the time’s I’ve met her (Sherry I think her name is…), she seems like a mellow little kid.
No, something else is going on here. I’m not just talking about the T-Virus and it’s true purpose either.

May 18th, 1988

I stole a sample of the T-Virus, and am using it in my own project. I’ve had first hand experience seeing what happens when T is introduced to live tissue. The rabbits we’ve been testing have shown constant decay of their flesh. This is T’s true purpose. A Biological Weapon. But that isn’t to suggest that T is all bad. Its ability to keep flesh animated long after the subject is deemed “deceased” is extremely valuable. I started thinking and jotting down a few possibilities, and have decided that I want to see how T reacts to the regenative growth in Stem Cells. I know the human genome hasn’t even been mapped yet… that could take years… but if I’m able to isolate the gene I want to modify… then all won’t be lost. I just have to keep it from Birkin.
As if my problems couldn’t get worse, The Mansion has a visitor for the next few weeks. Someone by the name of Albert Wesker. Nobody knows much about him, except that he has a murky past and is close friends with Birkin. Let’s just hope I can keep my head down about this project.

June 10th, 1988

Birkin is in a better mood now that Albert Wesker is gone. Everyone is. From the moment he arrived at the mansion, I didn’t like him. At least Birkin has taken his eyes off of me for now. For a little while, two weeks ago, I thought he knew I was up to something. He even had his wife take me out to dinner to a French restaurant in the City. She reeked of bullshit. It’s a good thing I had a career as an actress before I got my doctorate… Annete tried every way to get into my head.
I’ve begun synthesizing a new ‘virus’. So far, T has rejected and infected every stem cell that I’ve thrown at it. The most frustrating part is, the cell puts up a good fight every time, but ends up losing. They need to coexist in a symbiotic relationship for anything to happen the way that I want it to. I need more time, damnit.

July14th, 1988

I’ve done it! I’ve discovered a way for T and the stem cells to coexist! I had to infect myself with T, and then with the anti-virus. This way, when I introduced my own harmless infected cells to the Stem Cells, they were able to coexist. Now that I’ve proven it on a molecular level, it’s time to snag a few of the house rats and see if any changes can be made. This is so exciting! If this works the way it should, it could cure millions of handicapped and sick people.

July 20th, 1988

I can’t believe this. The rats have shown an unreal improvement in cell regeration. Injuries sustained to the subjects heal in minutes, and within an hour, there is no sign of injury including broken bones AND lacerations. I’m half tempted to take this myself, but I need more subjects, and I need more time.

August 3rd, 1988

Birkin found my rats. Apparently they escaped confinement. He knew they were mine because they were found right outside my room. Luckily for me, he killed them, thinking that all I was doing was keeping pets. He didn’t seem to notice their physical changes.
I took one of the killed rats back to my workstation to determine how they had done on the synthetic virus. Their coats were beautiful. These are rats I’m talking about, and they had a softness comparable to a mink. Their nails were healthy. Not a single sign of malnourishment, injuries or sickness… In fact, they were perfect. If the cells kept on regenerating… there’s a chance that it would stop visible aging as well.
What was noticeable though, were their eyes. They had developed cat-like slits in their pupils, and their iris’ were an orangey red color. Remember, these rat’s weren’t albino… they were fresh from the kitchen of the Mansion.
For now, I’ll call it the Claudia-Virus… even though it doesn’t appear to have any short term negative effects. Long term will need extensive study.
I need to get out of this mansion. I just received a summons from Birkin.

August 30th, 1988.

He knows. He found my secret lab notebook… on the same day that he discovered a new virus in the Lisa subject. Who knows what monstrosities he’ll come up with. He had me check on the Lisa subject to confirm his findings, and he’s unknowingly synthesized…..

(The rest of the diary is illigible. Burn marks singe the rest of the pages.)

This is a part of a short fiction I wrote a few weeks ago. Hope you enjoy. Props if you can figure out which virus it describes wink  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 5:17 pm
This sounds like a good topic. I'll probably think of one but I'm positive it won't be good. sweatdrop  

Pyrojunk

Locust Girl

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 7:17 pm
Not to be a spam in the a**, but you guys are really doing a good job. Maybe I'll read all of your posts later when I have more time. It's nice to see the creativity though.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 6:41 pm
Numero 26!! Ace starts to freak out!

Reasercher's records
September 26

Dammit... b*****d a** mother ********!! I found out the real reason why they sent me in to fight with that hunter, it's because that b*****d Morpheus doesn't like me. So he thought 'Hey, let's kill him and say he took the risk himself!' Well, I showed those bastards, damn a** holes... I decided on my own little revenge scheme, I'll go down and break the locks on the hunter's containment areas with a blunt knife, that way it'll seem like the hunters broke them off with their claws. You understand my motives for this, right? Oh, I still have a job to do...
The Gamma's strength pales against the beta's. And the Alpha's seem infinitely more brutal than both... which is odd, since they're the original...

-There's another one marked for the same day.-

BIRKIN!! Listen, they leaked the virus, I saw it when I went down to tamper with the Hunter cages! It was a vial broken apart by the ventilation system!! Everyone, including myself is infected! I took ahold of some of the antidote and saved it for an area where the virus wasn't in the air. I have to... oh no... I just heard them locking the area down... I have to make it to the gun cabinet! NOW! Birkin... if this reaches you... Tell them I was the best damn reasearcher you knew... 'sides yourself...

Celestial Fox Frenzi

Celestial Fox Frenzi

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 9:20 pm
September 27th, Ace starts on his way out.

Researcher's Records
September 27th

Birkin... I can't believe you... You made another Virus already? And it's nastier than the T-Virus? I liked you, I found a friend in you and your family. Sherry was a quiet girl, but she at least seemed optimistic and open minded. Anne was a hard worker with a no nonsense attitude. You... You were my friend, I trusted you Birkin, and I found out that it was one of YOUR people that spread the virus here... Do you really hate everyone here enough to kill them, including me? Birkin... You should know better than to mess with me. I want your virus, and I just sent a relay message to the head branch. They're coming for your creation, and will be there shortly. As for me... There are zombies I have to deal with, as well as escaped hunters and the Tyrant. I'll survive, you won't though. HAVE FUN IN HELL!! Oh, and even though you won't need it, here's a little finding I came up with myself.
Administering samples of the T-virus with the antidote after ward will create a sort of indestructible monster. It can be killed with shots to the head like usual, but other than that, it's indestructible.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 8:55 pm
September 28th, the last installment, Ace meets his end.

Reasearcher's Records
September 28th

Well, I guess this is for whoever finds it. I suceeded, I made it out of the place, Carter was still alive amazingly though, but he was too worried about his tyrant to care about escape. The one women stayed with him as well... I saw a plumber come in just as I left, I watched as he beat the s**t out of what was my manager. I felt good... But, unfortunatly, the monsters all around town are too much for me, especially since I just used my last shell to kill a hunter. Bleh, 'Tis life, you win some and you lose some... And to think of how much I was a cocky b*****d... this puts things in perspective. Oh well, all I can do now is tell you all how to make the antidote.
First, you take a sample of T-blood an-- *There's blood all the rest of the way, except for the end line* It... got my head... *then there's a big splotch of blood*

Celestial Fox Frenzi

karatechamp

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 10:28 am
Leon's Diary 2

November 1

Well,I've managed to survive this long,but who knows what will happen in the near future? I must get that antidote,and FAST! Luis and I have been whispering our plan between meals when the village idiots aren't really having us under much surveillance.The chief thinks Luis poses more of a threat to their intentions than I do,even though I have a more expansive arsenal.There's no way I'm going to allow these fiends to control me!

November 6

Tonight after dinner,Luis and I plan to execute our escape plan.We must keep quite and out of sight.I heard the chief can hear a mouse a mile away.Frightening.But,at least I know I'm not alone in this.And now I must try and sleep tonight and conserve my energy for later.Luis will give the signal,and we'll make our move.I just hope this works.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 9:13 pm
Sister Jessica's Diary

September 26th

Another sick. Father Mulcahy and I have begun helping those not sick into the basement. Father Mulcahy won't talk about what's going on, but what words could describe the horrors I have seen in the past few days? We're doing all we can, but with Mother Superior gone now...I don't know if what we're doing is enough.

September 28th

Those...demons outside haven't found us yet, but it may only be a matter of time. Sister Christian left to help a child she saw crying in the streets, but she hasn't returned yet.

September 30th 8:54am

They found us. So much screaming. Father M-...Leonard did all he could. The day care. I'll go to the day care...there must somebody alive. Big basement. Big basement, all alone. Day care.

September 30th 10:04pm

Trapped. There was only one survivor...Linda. She was always such a nice woman. Good with the kids. She was to pledge her loyalty to the church in less than a week...but...

I know what this is now. It is definitely the rapture, and we were left behind. Hell is upon us. I have seen the devil. Outside. I'm trapped. The devil is a blind monster...piercing tongue...Linda. The devil. I'm so tired. God...save us your faithful...please come back for your flock...  

Wikaro

Kali_Chan

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 5:33 am
Saralyn Renner's Diary

Sept. 13th

Today was another bad day in the lab. Umbrella is trying to cover up more and more about the outbreaks, they still have a few leeks that seem to keep growing. Wekser was in my lab unit today to help with our research expirement...I fear this could go very wrong all the signs are pointing to an unstable project...

Sept. 18th

I was right! All went for bad the second Wesker left. My partner had a attack and knock some of our testing vials onto a G-virus sample... things look really bad. Before I knew it my partner tuened on me. The last thing I saw was my office ceiling then I woke up in this room with a circle on my arm...What does this mean...was I infected....I need to escape....I have to..

Sept. 21st

I made it out into a near by town.....a saw a few living people who i think will be able to help me...seeing how im not one of the zombies shouldn't be too hard...but there is a chance that since im infected with the G-virus they may turn me away...

Umbrella Reasearchers Diary  
::Raccoon Public Library:: (Fan-Fiction)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games