Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
The Haunted Carnival Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FallenWithGrace

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 2:37 pm
"Of course!." Amber replied happily. James snarled, but did as he was told. They followed him outside the tent. The rides creeked and seemed to moan.

(Wow, short post...... eek )  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 5:22 pm
((ha ha, quite alright....fortunately the others aren't answering so it's a good reason...^^; ))

Zephyr lead them to the Big Top Tent and opened the entrance for them. From there Dorrian looked towars the tent entrance seeing the two. She tilted her head curious of their presence.  

Taimu Dolores

Mitoko Sensei

2,900 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 7:04 pm
Mitoko looked around as he followed Amber, James and the newcomer. He kept his guard up with Shiva and Ifrit trailing around Amber and James. He followed them to the opening of the Big Top and stepped across the threshold. He lifted a small waterskin from his belt and drank some then offered it to Amber. He held it out to her as he looked at the lady in the tent.
"By what reasoning have you brought us here?'He asked in an inquisitive and slightly amused tone. He held his swords behind him as to not look like he wanted a fight.

((Sorry bout not posting, I've been busy at work, and havent had the chance))  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 1:23 pm
" wasn't given orders on what to do with tresspassers of this carnival so I'm keeping an eye on you until the owner of the carnival figures out what to do with you." Zephyr explained. "And don't try anything funny around here cause A) The spirits will get pretty angry and B) Dorrian would get sca-YOW!" Toppled down to a knee and held his shin. Dorrian had kicked Zephyr in the shin for obvious reasons such as being embarassed and angered with the elder vampire. It was easy to tell with the expression on her face. "Dang it, Dorrian!" he growled then was replied with a rasberry then turned her back at him to sit back on the bench now ignoring him. "stupid.....newbie.....kid........" He grumbled then stood.

((it's alright, everyone has a life out there other than on Gaia.))  

Taimu Dolores

FallenWithGrace

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 5:55 am
(I'm not gunna be able to post for awhile. I leave for Band Camp 2marrow. I'll be gone untill friday. T.T No computer access! Wa....)

Amber stood there silently. She looked at Mitoko, and took the waterskin. "Thank you." She took a small drink, afraid to drink it all, seems how she hasn't eaten nor drankin anything in days. She handed it back to him. She glanced at James, who was staring at the top of the roller coster. "......It's alive......and in pain......just like Amber......" He glanced at Amber, who was looking at him, and quickly looked back at the roller coster, blushing slightly.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 11:00 am
Ca,pbridge looked at the newcomer, then back at Omen, then back at the other man.
"Wait....You mean Kanareshii REALLY owns that piece of junk without clowns? Oh, I know a small little man who'll be angry and whomever made that mistake in paperwork..." He said more to himself than to the others. He knew that Ven was going to be a little piss at having to deal with some rumble like that "carnival". But then again, Campbridge had never saw the little man go out of the house, maybe it wouldn't be all that bad.

"So, tell me sir, is there anything Ancient with a lot of value around here?"

Zemblanity Insomnia

Taimu Dolores

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 10:13 pm
"It may be a piece of junk but it's homed to the people who live here so please do watch what you say around here. As for any ancient valuable items I know none at this point. You might want to ask the real people who live here if you can find one of them." Tak replied. "'The people who live here'? So You mean there are others living here other than you and your partners?" Omen question. In his mind he was hoping a joke. "Yes, it is a haunted carnival after all." Tak answered and Omen sunk. Ghosts were going to be a pain for a while was what Omen thought.

((Going to be gone on Tuesday for a week.))  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 10:53 pm
Mitoko looked from face to face. He listened intently to everyone before he spoke up.
"So who are we waiting for again?" he asked.
Shiva and Ifrit where still circling Amber, James, and him. It may have come across as a threat but he wasnt stupid. Just because someone says that no harm will come to you, doesnt mean to let your guard down. You'll survive long that way. He moved a bit closer to James.
"So whats your take on all this?" He said sweeping his arm around the tent.  

Mitoko Sensei

2,900 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Statustician 100

FallenWithGrace

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 12:34 pm
James looked at him, then Amber, who was sitting on the bench, before looking around. "There's a foul sent of death in the air....it's like a feeding ground for demons....." He replied, his sight going back to the top of the roller coster.

(O.o Short post again! Anyway, BACK FROM BAND CAMP!!!! ^^ and I lost weight! hurray!)  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 1:32 pm
Mitoko looked around for a bit nodding to himself. Demons might end up being a problem, especially with amber recently recovered. Heres to hoping they dont attack us.
He glanced around at his floating markings. They where deviating from its normal barrier, it was like they where moving around something he couldnt see.
Mitoko pointed this out to James so that only he noticed and understood.
"This is starting to get boring you guys, I'm starting to fall asleep over here. How long is this gonna take?" He asked their 'captors'

Mitoko Sensei

2,900 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Statustician 100

FallenWithGrace

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 6:34 pm
James nodded, understanding what he was worried over. Mitoko couldn't see the ghosts, at least to his knowlage, and neither could Amber. "Yeah, I'm bored enough to hang myself, even if I can phase through it!" He looked over at Amber, who was smiling ever so sweetly at him, and he quickly turned away, blushing a little more than he already was.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 3:22 pm
(IS ANYONE GUNNA POST OR WHAT????!!!!!!)  

FallenWithGrace

Taimu Dolores

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 6:08 pm
((Sorry guys, I was gone for a bit but now I'm back. As for the other two I'm waiting on I have know idea what happened to them so we'll most likely go ahead of them.))

"Well We were waiting on for the head of Kanarenshii as well as another partner of mine." Zephyr was crossing his arms also feeling bored of this. "What's taking him..." He growled to himself. Dorrian blinked between the guests and her elder. She felt rather bored her self but most of the time she herself was the one who usually had to wait on things.

Dorrian made a silent sigh and stood off from the bench deciding not to wait anymore and to do something entertaining; such as exploring around the big top. She walked up to the ladder of the trapese pole and climbed up wanting to get a better veiw of the whole tent. Though she stopped feeling a chill down her spine. She gulped then imediately jumped off the ladder hearing a very audible laughter.

"What the....Dorrian what did you do?!" He shouted at the younger vampire hearing the laughter as well. The next thing he knew a ghost clown apeared in his face which made him jump and took a step back watching thirteen more clowns apear from random places around the tent. Just by this Dorrian ran for the nearest person and latched on to Amber's arm in fear. Easy to tell she was a coward of a vampire.

"Great........ghost clowns......at least they're harmless...." Zephyr grumbled until a red plastice ball hit his head. "I take it back...." he grunted again.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 5:25 pm
(sorry, I was eritable! ^^")

Amber grew confused. She didn't know what Dorrian was afraid of. "What's wrong?" she asked sweetly. James started to grow impatient, and started to bite the right corner of his bottom lip. "Well, they better get here soon....." he mumbled.  

FallenWithGrace

Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces