Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
Lindsey Lohan Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you fond of Lindsey?
  I don't like her.
  I likED her.
  I like her.
  Uhh, who?
  No comment.
View Results

oSony

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 10:44 pm
I used to think she was a slut...still do o.o. Is that ok?
>.> it's weird that michael jackson would be making a thread about lindsay lohan Dx  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 7:26 am
I liked her in The Parent Trap... but after that I don't know what happened to her  

Foxglove Tea

Invisible Fairy

11,250 Points
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Pieversity 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50

PiNkYrAcCoOn

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 7:32 am
I didn't like her befor I really dont like her now.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 7:59 am
[Noi]
Lulz, I don't know what you're talking about.

I got to see Britney, Paris and Lindsey without pants on. That's win-worthy for me.
good point lol  

Balliamo

6,400 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Coquilles

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 9:44 am
lol Lindsey. She's ok I guess. Like her acting/singing.. not how she acts in real life.

I'm actually listening to her song Rumors right now 8D  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 3:25 pm
Manamii
      THEY TRYIN TO MAKE ME GOT TO REHAB;
      I SAID NO, NO, NO~
I'm listening to that song on the radio right now xD  

KR0NiiCALLY KRiiSTEN

marshjazz

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 10:29 pm
Does it matter what the celebrities do? Is it affecting you? Unless you let it by repeating what they do, no it's not.

So yeah, I like her. I also like Paris. They're rich, your not, get over it. I don't like it when people bash them. They're just people.

I like alot of her movies. One of them, introduced me to my now favorite band, that I wouldn't know about had it not been for that movie.

So what if she had cocaine. How many non celebrity people do it? Lots. Now what is a common reason that addicts give as an excuse? It helps them unwind and relax and take the edge off. You don't think a celebrity has stress?  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 12:34 am
Well..apparently the first time didnt sink in..and she was also chasing down her assistant or something like that this time? I dunno..but she wasnt really punished the first time so I think they should lock her up for a few weeks to give her a taste of how the real world works.-.-

On a diffent note, Paris Hilton! I dont even know how that one came to end, but they should have put her away for exactly how long she was trialed for.

Originally - 30 days or so?
Then - 2 weeks
After that - Given a bracelet and put under house arest -.-

What the hell is wrong with society? Money and fame shouldnt give someone the right to be above the law -.-..  

AWoLShadows

AWoLShadows

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 12:47 am
marshjazz
Does it matter what the celebrities do? Is it affecting you? Unless you let it by repeating what they do, no it's not.

So yeah, I like her. I also like Paris. They're rich, your not, get over it. I don't like it when people bash them. They're just people.

I like alot of her movies. One of them, introduced me to my now favorite band, that I wouldn't know about had it not been for that movie.

So what if she had cocaine. How many non celebrity people do it? Lots. Now what is a common reason that addicts give as an excuse? It helps them unwind and relax and take the edge off. You don't think a celebrity has stress?

The point is that nobody should be above the law or able to influence the law to tip in their favor. Its hypocricy in a system that is suppose to be set on steady laws.

I could care less what anyone does, rich or not, as long as they leave me out of it..and if they do something illegal then they are punished for itjust as anyone else. Other then money, they are no better or different from anyone else in the world.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 10:49 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Xyloid

silver nymph

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 11:54 am
I've watched two or three of her movies and thought they okay. About what's she's doing now, it's her problem. She should deal with it.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 8:31 pm
I really don't know what is going on with the celebs these days. Lindesy Lohan is ruining herself.

Legal Eye

T i f a

Omnipresent Entrepreneur

10,700 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 11:23 pm
I enjoyed The Parent Trap and Freaky Friday. I never thought that Lohan would turn out like this.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 12:16 am
well, first, its spelt "Lindsay"
n its rlly not up to me to judge them, but the reason the celebs like Britney Spears or Paris Hilton
r like that, it's probably either they're being presurred or they know their careers are dead n are trying desperately to get attention.
But rlly. Lets look back at reality. what they're doing ain't affecting us.
but Brit. n Lindsay were actually talented.
Until...yeah...O_o'
But, dont mind me sweatdrop

X..candi..X

wingcastle

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 12:27 am
she's just screw up. she was a good actor.. but i guess people change...  
[MADG]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff