Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
It's coming... -JAWS theme- Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mmm!
  Tastes like SCHOOLBUS!
View Results

Smile For Me Kid

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 12:44 am
The Optimistic Retard
xPasta-KittyKatx
Everyone is gonna be sophmore!

*Brings out snacks and stuffz for the soon-to-be sophmores*

O~kay, the other people can have some to...JEEZ!

Because sophmores are amazing. xD
You know the meaning behind the word sophomore? It means something along the lines of being stupid or idiotic. So if someone is sophomoric... well yeah. sweatdrop I got nothing against y'all. Just saying. It makes sense the way most of the sophs I have known have acted: freshmen are... freshies. Then your second year you kinda feel like you own it a little more and act stupid. From what I've seen. >.<

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 12:45 am
The Optimistic Retard
xPasta-KittyKatx
Everyone is gonna be sophmore!

*Brings out snacks and stuffz for the soon-to-be sophmores*

O~kay, the other people can have some to...JEEZ!

Because sophmores are amazing. xD

Yes we are!

@Smile: Cool!!!!!

xPasta-KittyKatx

xo_talya_xo

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 12:45 am
xPasta-KittyKatx
Whoa!

Well, I'm going to be a sophmore...the first day of school is August 13th. Um, and I kinda like when it's nearing school, but I don't exactly like school. I'm a A student, but i'm not like...

"WOO A MATH EQUATION AWESOME!!!!"

I also like the smell of the first day of school. Brand new pencils and notebooks, and apples and pretzels!

lawl omg that's totally me.
Math is my favorite subject and I especially love algebra and trigonometry mrgreen

@Smile - Yeah, I have a really good feeling about it :]

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 12:46 am
I liked math but everyone knows I'm a language freek. >.>

My math teacher kinda didn't like me because I aced all the tests without doing anything. Always complaining about me reading or sleeping. I was bored. D;

Smile For Me Kid

xPasta-KittyKatx

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 12:47 am
xo_talya_xo
xPasta-KittyKatx
Whoa!

Well, I'm going to be a sophmore...the first day of school is August 13th. Um, and I kinda like when it's nearing school, but I don't exactly like school. I'm a A student, but i'm not like...

I also like the smell of the first day of school. Brand new pencils and notebooks, and apples and pretzels!

Math is my favorite subject and I especially love algebra and trigonometry mrgreen

Well I like math, it's cool and stuff but when the teacher writes an equationg I don't say,

"OH MY GOSH! SHE IS WRITING AN EQUATION YEAH!!!!! I CAN'T WAIT To SOLVE IT! THIS IS GONNA BE AWESOME! YEAH!!!"

...or do I?

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 12:48 am
Ooh! Ooh!
And as a senior in marching band, I get more privileges at band camp and stuff. AND I GET MY OWN FRESHIE TO BOSS AROUND mrgreen
But I'm not gonna be too mean to her, cause my senior kinda looked out for me and I'm gonna do the same for my freshman...

xo_talya_xo

xo_talya_xo

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 12:49 am
xPasta-KittyKatx
xo_talya_xo
xPasta-KittyKatx
Whoa!

Well I like math, it's cool and stuff but when the teacher writes an equationg I don't say,

"OH MY GOSH! SHE IS WRITING AN EQUATION YEAH!!!!! I CAN'T WAIT To SOLVE IT! THIS IS GONNA BE AWESOME! YEAH!!!"

...or do I?

Hehe. I do heart
But not quite so enthusiastically lol.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 12:53 am
I always pissed people off in class because I did care about what I was learning and asked questions about something before it was explained.

Smile For Me Kid

xo_talya_xo

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 12:57 am
Smile For Me Kid
I always pissed people off in class because I did care about what I was learning and asked questions about something before it was explained.

lol Great way to get on a teacher's good side xp

Sometimes I tend to give teachers a little bit of attitude if I think I know more about what they're teaching than they do. Heh sweatdrop

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 12:58 am
Why?

-subject change sorta-

I really like to see my grades and stuff, when I get a test back, I celebrate my a with celery dipped in penut butter, with refreshing rootbeer! When I get my report card..have apples dipped in penut butter and rootbeer!!!!!

xPasta-KittyKatx

Smile For Me Kid

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 1:01 am
xo_talya_xo
Smile For Me Kid

Sometimes I tend to give teachers a little bit of attitude if I think I know more about what they're teaching than they do. Heh sweatdrop
Yeah me too. I was a jackass sometimes because I didn't liek the way things were being taught like I thought it was too slow or not the right stuff. LAWL.

Why what, Pasta? And chuu like peanut butter and root beer then!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 1:10 am
Yea, I like penut butter and rootbeer....and "why" would talya give her teacher a small attitude! I geuss sometime you can help it...

xPasta-KittyKatx

xo_talya_xo

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 1:11 am
Smile For Me Kid
xo_talya_xo
Smile For Me Kid

Yeah me too. I was a jackass sometimes because I didn't liek the way things were being taught like I thought it was too slow or not the right stuff. LAWL.

mmhmm. hehe.
I like our colors together very much mrgreen

And yes, I was wondering the same - Why what?

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 1:12 am
xPasta-KittyKatx
Yea, I like penut butter and rootbeer....and "why" would talya give her teacher a small attitude! I geuss sometime you can help it...

Yeah, cause I would get fed up with them like if I thought they didn't know what they were talking about and stuff like that.

xo_talya_xo

xPasta-KittyKatx

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 1:15 am
xo_talya_xo
Smile For Me Kid
xo_talya_xo
Smile For Me Kid

mmhmm. hehe.
I like our colors together very much mrgreen

And yes, I was wondering the same - Why what?

I'll ruin your thing with gray!Mwuahahahaaha! And I don't attitude my teacher...I sometimes attitude others though.

[MADG]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff