Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Old Thread Bin <The Recycling Bin>
... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Oracle for Hire

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 6:10 pm
[Cuckles for a few seconds, and stares at the girl, a severe look in his eyes]

"You talk of being alone as if it were the worst thing that could possibly happen. Imagine having the blood of the only one to ever love you on YOUR hands! I doubt you could comprehend seeing your father leave your mother for dead in an alley, and selling you into a living nightmare for a nothing more than a fat paycheck! Or worse, try reliving these horrors every night as you sleep!

[He yelled with tears running from his eyes]

""Thats enough! Binding Art 7: Secchaku!""

[Michi flies up and is attatched to the wall by orbs of light around his hands and feet]  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 6:14 pm
She cried and punched a wall leaving 4 neatly round cone shaped holes in the brick looking at the man face to face. "At least you met SOMEONE!" She screamed back at him. "At least you can TALK to people! Get a job! Make money! I bet your rich aren't you fancy boy!? Try eating bread that you picked the mold out of and water you collect yourself with newspaper and a jar huh!? THEN WHAT!?" she said the lightning getting closer. "You don't know ANYTHING!"  

kleptor

Oracle for Hire

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 6:31 pm
""You want some too!? Binding Art 7: Secchaku!""

"Heh, now..."

[[Another orb of light appears over Michi's mouth, silencing him as the young sylph is now pinned to the wall]]

""Now listen, you think I;m doing this of my own free will? Hell no! In my clan, we repay our debts to others. He protected me when no one else would and for that I owe him my life. I don't have any options. When I first met him, I loathed the fact that the saved me and put me in his debt. I was told as a child to trust no one, and I never did...until I met him. No matter what I did to try and have him send me away, *sniff* he never did.

[[She cires for a moment before regaining her composure]]

""You said youself that people ran away from you, does HE look like he's ready to run away?""  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 6:34 pm
"No... A first." She said bitterly. "I have nothing to look forwards to... Nobody that loves me... Nothing I own... nowhere to go to... I'm so thin you can see bone..." She said shivering again. "I just wanna end it all... The pain... I don't want to be in pain anymore..."  

kleptor

Oracle for Hire

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 6:38 pm
""If you're hungry, then why do you refuse a meal offered to you? If dont want the pain, why do you push away that one who would take that burden on his own shoulders without a moments hesitation?""  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 6:41 pm
"All a meal would do is be a temporary thing. Even if It was good and filling a second later I'd be back here shivering on a street corner hungry and alone again. Nobody ever feeds me for long... They all just want me to survive... they don't ever care if I'm happy. What if you just don't wanna see me die? Whats your motivation for helping me?"  

kleptor

Oracle for Hire

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 6:49 pm
"" A little thing called kindness. Think about it, if I already owe my life to him, why does he feed me? Why does he care for me? Because the thing he hates is to see the suffering of others! He would glady forsake his own soul to see a smile on another's face if thats what it would take.

Why else would he go out of his way to help a person he's never seen before, offer them a meal, and not ask for anything in return? Because thats just the kind of person he is.""  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 6:52 pm
"A... F-f-friend?" She said in a voice lost for words. "I've... never had..." She trailed off looking pained. "C-can it be a salad?" She said still crying a mix of joy and extreme pain in her eyes. "I haven't had a salad for 7 years... I... I love them..." She said crying harder drooping her head. "Please..."  

kleptor

Oracle for Hire

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 6:56 pm
"MMFFF MFFF MFMFMFFF MMM!!!"

""Oh jeez sorry Michi! Kaihou!""

[[both binding spells are released]]

"Gah! You know I can't breathe when you do that!"

[a few gasps for air]

"You---Whats your name?"  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 7:02 pm
"Veron..." She said carefully looking down at the ground disappointed in herself "You can call me veron... I HATE the name veronica." The thunder began to fade and her eyes turned from yellow to white with Grey irises and black pupils. Her black fingernails, which grew that way. "What about you?"  

kleptor

Oracle for Hire

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 7:08 pm
"Michieru Tsuchide, but you can call me Michi. The dragon's name is Siachi. *sigh* well I guess I know when I'm beat, I guess were going for salad."

""Yay! The place is right over here!""

[[Siachi flies into a nearby building with Michi following]]

"Hey! You coming?"  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 7:33 pm
She still looked a little down but crossed the street, her temperaments would probably improve after a salad. She ordered a medium sized Caesar salad with extra croĆ»tons and began eating it slowly. She knew her stomach would get very upset if it ate fast. sylphs and undians were known for being bony and underweight but she was malnutrition even for a sylph coming in at about 85 pounds at 5'10 average for her race would be about a hundred. her stomach sucked backwards painfully as if she was about to starve to death.  

kleptor

Oracle for Hire

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 7:41 pm
[Sits there nibbling on a bowl of bacon bits]

""Come on michi, the salad is great""

"You know that crap will screw up my digestive tract, I'd be on the toilet for days. Hey waiter! Dont you sell any meat?"

'Im sorry sir, this is a vegan resturaunt'

"Huh? Then whats with the bacon bits?"

'They're artificial. They're made from toasted bread crumbs'

"*sarcastically* Great. Veron was it? It's getting kinda late, how about you stay at my place for a while? Its not the presidential suite but it keeps me out of the rain."  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 12:52 pm
She finished her salad shortly. "Uh... I..." She shivered and turned her twisty chair away. "I've... I dunno." She said a little scared. "Can there be a lock on my door? No offense to you... I've had troubles with guys inviting me for a place to stay. Your bathroom would be perfect... most of them have locks and I can sleep in the bathtub. It's a sylph/undian thing... sylphs can breathe underwater and my ancestors used to sleep there anyways... it's comfortable... especially if the water is cold."  

kleptor

Oracle for Hire

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 1:02 pm
"Uhh...well its not that that fancy either... How do I put this..."

""He lives in a big tent!""

"Siachi!...Yes, I live in a big tent thats built on a few trees. I really can't afford an apartment. This meal was really just a splurge since I turned in that bounty yesterday. Heck I don't even have a bathtub, I usually just bathe in the river since my camp is right on the bank."  
Old Thread Bin <The Recycling Bin>

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff