Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
So. . . I just killed my cell phone. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

l0st-angelic-demon

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 4:21 pm
Schoodle
Brago Bellmond
I want some ice cream too...Cookies n Cream sound noice =D

That`s the ice cream I`m eating right now. :]

. . .
Wait.

Are you stalking me?!

Lol, I just sneezed and pushed like six keys down at once. XD
"ljil;m"

@Pu- [slaps] SMILE DAMMIT!! D<

*Slaps back* WHY! D=
*Dies* >_<  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 4:22 pm
My ex-boyfriend's cell phone went through the wash AND dryer.. it worked fine afterwards except sometimes it randomly turned itself off.

O_o  

s4mgir1v3rsi0n

Mawnster

2,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 4:25 pm
Schoodle
I`ve never dropped my phone in the toilet. . .

My friend`s younger brother washed his iPod once. It still worked fine.

Xoto, you just aren`t friends with electronics are you?
'You were in my dreams...'

I try so hard to be friends with them. They like to play sick jokes on me, but they don't realize how seriously I take things and then I kill them.

._.

I had to buy a new PS2 because my old one wouldn't read discs anymore, and the disc tray wouldn't come out when I pushed the button.

My cat jumped on top of my old TV and it fell off the entertainment center onto its face and cracked.

I had to buy a new Wii remote because my old one got thrown at the wall by my cousin.

But one thing that puzzles me is that I still have a SNES and an N64 that still work perfectly.

'...Half human, half machine...'

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 4:39 pm
ah poor celly  

Usagimitai

XPIMPSK8ERX

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 4:42 pm
that sucks...where do u live in japan or the states?  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 5:11 pm
XPIMPSK8ERX

Psh what are Gaian users only from those two countries now? What about us Canadians and those wacky Aussies? Just to name a few.. gonk  

s4mgir1v3rsi0n

MigamaSavra

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 5:22 pm
I have 2 words for you. Flying Phone.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 5:29 pm
Sophalla
I have 2 words for you. Flying Phone.
-cracks up laughing- thrown or did it grow wings.  

Dranzer_shadow_wanderer

Digitized

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 5:43 pm
I was in the Kitchen watching TV and drinking juice, yes we have a TV in our kitchen, when my dad called me. I talked to him for about 15 minutes then pressed the end call button to hang up. After that it slipped out of my hand and fell into the juice 8DDDD;;;;  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 5:47 pm
A friend of mine dropped her cell phone inside her beer, and after we took it off and dried the thing, it just started vibrating non-stop for like... two hours, and than it died. Drunk cell phone

Now my cell phone, it's always flying, I keep dropping it, and it never died, it works perfectly fine xd  

Dictator STD

Lauz

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 5:48 pm
I just got a new phone, with Verizon. My old phone I had had for 2 years, and no problems. I guess I got lucky. I dropped it many times too. I'm still trying to figure out some new phones on my phone though, I think my main problem is figuring out Verizon.

I stepped on my MP3 player the other day, cracked the screen but it still works fine.

Technology hasn't been too bad to me. Only very slow on my computer at times.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 6:01 pm
s4mgir1v3rsi0n
XPIMPSK8ERX

Psh what are Gaian users only from those two countries now? What about us Canadians and those wacky Aussies? Just to name a few.. gonk

I'm from the UK. Nobody assumes it though. xD

itunes just deleted my whole play list! I hate itunes! >.<

Cherry Choo

Cassiexchan

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 6:03 pm
I dropped my old mp3 played in the toilet once...

It took a few days of drying out, but it worked perfectly after that. The interface wasn't messed up or anything.

I once dropped my mom's cellphone on the ground. The thing covering the battery broke off, and the battery fell out. xDDD; She was almost mad at me...until I snapped it back on. Thank god I didn't break it.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 6:16 pm
WalkingxDead
I dropped my old mp3 played in the toilet once...

It took a few days of drying out, but it worked perfectly after that. The interface wasn't messed up or anything.

I once dropped my mom's cellphone on the ground. The thing covering the battery broke off, and the battery fell out. xDDD; She was almost mad at me...until I snapped it back on. Thank god I didn't break it.

Ew, toilet xD

I once dropped my DS in a full bathtub while it was on. I picked it up, dried it with a papertowel and it was perfectly fine, and still on, not frozen xD  

Digitized

Kuromi Charm

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 6:17 pm
I got a new phone earlier this month after being stuck two years with my last one. Being as clumsy as I am, I dropped my old phone many many times..

The most that ever happened was it got scratched. Well and then the screen stopped lighting up..

[MADG]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff