Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TheWhitePhoenix

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2004 7:34 pm
Sui Kune
ultraraichu
same here. I bet I'm the only one on my block that even know how to play it. well it a good thing we have places like the pokemon center (in nyc)

You live near the Pokemon Center? eek No fair! Do you know if they still sell the giant Suicune plush there? They don't sell it anymore on the site. crying

There's a site? Where? eek  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2004 7:37 pm
it's http://www.pokemoncenter.com  

ultraraichu

TheWhitePhoenix

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2004 7:42 pm
Whoohoo! Thank you!!!  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2004 7:47 pm
I've always wanted to visit Brooklyn and find the place where Eric's sitting in this photo:

User Image

The Gaia avatar in it is my secondary account made to look as much like Eric as possible. X3  

Sui Kune

Moonlight Lunatic

10,100 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Conventioneer 300

Zeek Slider

Hopeless Man-Lover

28,040 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Cash Grabber 500
PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2004 8:13 pm
ultraraichu
Aw, man, they no longer sell the Giant Snorlax or Lapras plushies that cause like $1k each on their site. I hope they are still available in the store.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2004 8:17 pm
ZeekSlider
ultraraichu
Aw, man, they no longer sell the Giant Snorlax or Lapras plushies that cause like $1k each on their site. I hope they are still available in the store.

I wish they sold more on the site....I got the giant Entei plush for Christmas a couple years ago. It would also help if they got most of the deluxe figures back in stock.... stare They're always out on the site. And I do know there's also a giant Raikou plush, though it was never sold on the site. *salivates*  

Sui Kune

Moonlight Lunatic

10,100 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Conventioneer 300

Zeek Slider

Hopeless Man-Lover

28,040 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Cash Grabber 500
PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2004 8:40 pm
Sui Kune
ZeekSlider
ultraraichu

I wish they sold more on the site....I got the giant Entei plush for Christmas a couple years ago. It would also help if they got most of the deluxe figures back in stock.... stare They're always out on the site. And I do know there's also a giant Raikou plush, though it was never sold on the site. *salivates*
Do they sell Moltres kites by chance? xd  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2004 8:45 pm
Sui Kune
I've always wanted to visit Brooklyn and find the place where Eric's sitting in this photo:

User Image

The Gaia avatar in it is my secondary account made to look as much like Eric as possible. X3

*cough*OBSESSED!!*cough* xd I'm joking. But that would be perfect if you had a guitar with you when you find that place.  

Andy1989

Sui Kune

Moonlight Lunatic

10,100 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2004 9:02 pm
Andy1989

*cough*OBSESSED!!*cough* xd I'm joking. But that would be perfect if you had a guitar with you when you find that place.

X3 You've caught on. And yeah, that would be awesome if I had a guitar with me....I've wanted to learn how to play anyway, it looks relaxing.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2004 9:07 pm
Sui Kune
Andy1989

X3 You've caught on. And yeah, that would be awesome if I had a guitar with me....I've wanted to learn how to play anyway, it looks relaxing.

You could buy some clothes like what he has on; if you don't already have them... and grab a guitar and sit like that in that exact spot. It'd be funny if when you find the spot, some hobo is already sitting there and you are like, "DAMN HOBO!! I WANT ERIC STUART'S BUTT JUICES!!" and you throw the hobo in the river. xd It's funny cuz I can imagine it. Sorry if I'm starting to embarrass you.  

Andy1989

Sui Kune

Moonlight Lunatic

10,100 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2004 9:19 pm
Andy1989
Sui Kune
Andy1989

You could buy some clothes like what he has on; if you don't already have them... and grab a guitar and sit like that in that exact spot. It'd be funny if when you find the spot, some hobo is already sitting there and you are like, "DAMN HOBO!! I WANT ERIC STUART'S BUTT JUICES!!" and you throw the hobo in the river. xd It's funny cuz I can imagine it. Sorry if I'm starting to embarrass you.

XD No problem, you're not, you should talk to Aoi, she knows the most about my love for Eric. wink And I do have a black shirt, but no leather pants (*salivates at the thought of seeing Eric from behind*), boots, or cosy leather jacket. Ah well, I like my green flannel jacket and tan skate shoes anyway. X3  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2004 9:29 pm
Sui Kune

XD No problem, you're not, you should talk to Aoi, she knows the most about my love for Eric. wink And I do have a black shirt, but no leather pants (*salivates at the thought of seeing Eric from behind*), boots, or cosy leather jacket. Ah well, I like my green flannel jacket and tan skate shoes anyway. X3

Hmm...I sense perversion! YAY!! My favorite emotion! blaugh xd I'm gonna take a wild guess and say your not a lesbian. Not that I ever thought you were, I just like to try and figure out everyones sexual preference...Cuz I'm weird like that. xp Incase you all care, I'm bi. But as my girlfriend says, "You can't like guys, you're allergic to nuts!"  

Andy1989

Sui Kune

Moonlight Lunatic

10,100 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2004 9:31 pm
Andy1989
Sui Kune

Hmm...I sense perversion! YAY!! My favorite emotion! blaugh xd I'm gonna take a wild guess and say your not a lesbian. Not that I ever thought you were, I just like to try and figure out everyones sexual preference...Cuz I'm weird like that. xp Incase you all care, I'm bi. But as my girlfriend says, "You can't like guys, you're allergic to nuts!"

Actually, I'm asexual. It's a very strange thing, absolutely NOTHING turns me on genuinely, not even Eric himself. I could turn out to be bi, a lesbian, or straight, the cards are still up in the air. Plus male anatomy kinda grosses me out/scares me. Damn health class never showed me it so I don't have a tolerance to it. >>;  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2004 9:35 pm
Sui Kune
Andy1989
Sui Kune

Actually, I'm asexual. It's a very strange thing, absolutely NOTHING turns me on genuinely, not even Eric himself. I could turn out to be bi, a lesbian, or straight, the cards are still up in the air. Plus male anatomy kinda grosses me out/scares me. Damn health class never showed me it so I don't have a tolerance to it. >>;

That's kinda weird...Usually people know before they are 17...Just look at a lot of naked guys and you'll eventually get the tollarance for it. xd Well...That's my theroy anyway.  

Andy1989

Zeek Slider

Hopeless Man-Lover

28,040 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Cash Grabber 500
PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2004 9:42 pm
Andy1989
"You can't like guys, you're allergic to nuts!"
BEST. PUN. EVER!! xd  
Pokémon Defenders