Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Byako Police HQ ~the RP~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

HasmatX

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 12:27 am
"Hehehe, He is wanted alive for many reasons; Anti-deadening, weapon designs, public execution, and... he brakes a law of physics and Meta-physics.

Oh, If you want to know who I am, I'm Lesser C'tan Worc. Demention: 35890, planet 9030-B."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 11:22 pm
---  

Kenton Alkemi

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 11:59 pm
The cheif's eyes took quite a different aproach, watching Neil's eye's, seeing where they drifted, what they lingered on the longest, how the minuet expressions changed to reflect attitude.

SO many of the items on his desk were uterly shrill and pointless, a ruse at heart. Still, Vic was proud of them in a stang eway, he had found a strange meaning in all of them. The statue however was strange... he couldn't remember where he found it exactly, just that it never seemed to be the same each time he saw it.

His eyes finaly stoped tracing the detective's however, when they settled on the holster bulge under his uniform jacket.

"Well, something's going on son," his hand inched slowly up infront of him, "you haven't gotten your nose dirty, now have you?" the hand dissapeared inside the jacket, moving directly for the lump, "because me and Ray won't tollerate that sort of thing..."

he withdrew his hand, now holding a semi-ornate pistol loosely by the barrel, he began taping it against his palm, waiting for a reply, as many impatient people tap their feet.

THe look the man gave the informant could be sumed up in one word

"HUH?"

However, he did not actualy say this instead he tried to keep up aperances, "Well, we got plenty to book him on now, thank you sir!" said the urly man givng a salute.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 2:32 pm
The disk detailed the appearance and current alias of Milosh as Hasmat as well as the full capabilities when he undeadened an entire world, slew a city of people in thirty seconds, and there was a video of the Starjian Knights that had "click to view" ((If you choose to do so I'll write what happens))

Worc grinned "I like to think its my duty" and with that he melted into the ground

((to The Dessert))  

HasmatX

Kenton Alkemi

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 12:26 pm
---  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 6:46 pm
"Wow this place is a waste of money." Shinobu said looking around the entrance area. "I spent less money reimbersing that town after that Kaiju battle."

"I know, with all of my streetfights and the resulting collateral damage, I should've been arrested a while ago. Yet, I've never seen a single police officer." Puff said from atop Shinobu's shoulder.  

Rozalin Wednesday

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 10:22 pm
What sounded like a small laugh escaped Vic's lungs, "Why, then I'll do something like this of course..." he as calm, waiting just a second, so it would be painfully clear twhat "this" was.

He lashed out in a swift swipe, leaning across the desk to make a clean arc which would connect the pistols handle with the Neil's head. Judging from the smoothnessw and speed of motion, it was clear the cheif was an old trick at this.

It would seem shinobu was blind as around him was a flury of blue uniforms, police heading out to squad cars for their morning patrolls and several coming back with handcuffed criminals in tow.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 10:49 pm
---  

Kenton Alkemi

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 11:14 pm
"Hardly son," said The chief reaching into his pocket and pulling out a white handkercheif, "I was teaching you a lesson; THAT' he said lifting the pistol slightly, "is why we keep things clean and orderly here."

The older man egan to rub the bottom of the pistol with the handkercheif. It was a handsome handkercheif indeed, made of fine sil and monogramed with a double V in blue thread in one corner

"You see, I like to keep my men in line, keeps them from getting into all sorts of trouble." Victor's face showed a slight sign of a fatherly smile as he spun his chair around to look out the large window.

He sat there for a short moment thinking, finaly deciding to turn his chair part way back to the detective before speaking, "Tell me... do you know what sort of city we live in?"

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 9:20 am
---  

Kenton Alkemi

Rozalin Wednesday

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 3:51 pm
"Okay, that was odd, I've never seen a criminal caught that fast since, my aunt caught my uncle with his claw in another woman's cookie jar. If you catch my meaning?" He said as he drummed on Shinobu's head.

"Drum on me again and i'll make you walk." Shinobu said as he got face to face with one of the police officaers "Think they're robots? No human worth his merits would ever challange the superbeings that commit the organied crime around here."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 11:00 pm
The cheif did look quite worried about Neil's reaction, it was a tad more... sever then most. The more he thought about it the heavier it weighed on his concious, "Sorry, but it keeps the... less dependible ones in line" he said, frowning apologeticly.

Sorrow seemed to visibly spark in the neurons behind his eyes. He didn't want to loose any more men, and ever since he had taken up the "habit" the losses had decreased...

He returned to the present, "Well, anyways..." he cleared his throat athoritativly, "you see, this city is fraught with corruptions and unimaginible dangers. A group of clans rule it like some feudal chess board, except they all treat its citizens like their pawns..."

there was a moment of near silence as the cheif inhaled deeply before spining around and slaming one of his large hands on the desk. "WE" he shouted as the trinkets all jumped and many fell to one side, "are the last line of defence between justace and an eternity of darkness and chaos for these people!"

The men didn't seemed particularly worried about the iminant dangers they faced. Theirs were the hearts of metal, as tyhe badges upon the chest showed.

Indeed, it even read: "Through courage, justice triumphs"

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

Rozalin Wednesday

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 7:17 am
"Nope, no robots here." Shinobu said as he backed away from the officer. "Wow, these guys are crazy. You have to have a plan to beat most of these 'things' that pop up around here."

"Or have a level of 100, 000,000." Puff said butting in on Shinobu's spoken thoughts. "If I had that kinda power I'd..."

"Eat icecream without me taking it?" Shinobu said paying back Puff's comment with one of his own. "Or eat live virgin sacifices?"

"Dood! I'm a dracomancer not a monster." Puff said forther adding to the conversation.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 1:58 pm
A tall man strode confidently through the main door to the station.
At just over six feet, he stood taller than most people, but still reached only midchest compared to the man he came to speak about.
His features were bland to the point of near obscurity.
It was the face of a man that you pass by on a crowded street, but never remember his face, even if he stole your pants and did the tango with them.
His clothes were bland and forgettable too.
The dark suit, the grey tie, the bowler cap, nothing stood out.
The man carried on with his slow even pace to the main desk.

"Good day. My name is A. N. Otherbody and I represent the Theoretical Enigma Network Organization, also known as the TEN Organization. I am here to report a criminal on the lam."  

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

Rozalin Wednesday

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 2:11 pm
"What happened to the other nine?" Puff asked trying not to laugh. He fell to the ground amused at his own joke.

"What part of 'That ain't funny' don't you understand?" Shinobu said as he stepped on Puff's stomache with his full weight.

"Gah, get off your crushing my stomache." He said as Shinobu dug his foot in.

"Which one? The one that you eat with or the one that you spit with?" He asked. Valid question, but Puff wasn't in the mood to play. "I'm guessing the spitter."  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff