Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
The fair Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fair?
  yesplx
View Results

Haughty Siren

7,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 9:05 pm
I just recently went to one yesterday. I got some nice souvenirs you don't see often either, so that was what I was mostly excited about 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 6:40 am
I had a great time, but around Saturday, we went to the place filled with trailers and some water stuff. But at night, they're celebrating the Chrismas in July parade!  

Kale Demos

Familiar Regular

Cherry Choo

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 7:31 am
All of our fairs in the UK are operated by polish carnies. stare

I personally feel ill on fair ground rides, since I got on a ferris wheel with cages that went upside down and we had no belts on.

I round about £10.00 in spare change because it flew out of my pockets and hit me on the head a couple of times...almost knocking my eyeballs out of my head...needless to say the carnies got their "extra" money.

Sneaky..little........ scream

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 7:37 am
Bunnies are cute. biggrin  

MARGAR3T

Kamicu

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 11:17 am
I used to love fairs, but most of them are really lame and I rarely see any cute smelly animals. I also get sick on rides. I didn't used to. It started when I got nocious on the twister then decided a salty pretzel would help me feel better and then went on the Kamikaze. In all honesty the names meaning should have turned me off. This led to a miserable sick drive home were I tossed my pretzels in the street.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 11:46 am
My county fair is coming soon, I'm excited. I didn't go last year, but this year I'll have some money to have a lot of fun. I think there is a fair in the next county next to me coming a little sooner, so I might check that out too. It's a nice area so I bet it'll be lots of fun too.

I love looking at all the animals, I want an ear-less goat. They're so cute and funny looking. 4laugh  

Lauz

Usagimitai

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 12:23 pm
the food is the best!  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 1:03 pm
I went to the State Fair yesterday! It was a total ripoff DD: and there were lots of perverts there [who mostly hit on my friend and not me XD] but we still had fun and we wanna go again because there's this really cool ride there called the Freak Out that we wanna go on. But we'll need more money.
They had sting-rays there! heart They were cute and small. I touched one, it felt slimy. They had horse-shoe crabs too. Babies and adults. The babies were cute and me and my friend wanted to take them home with us. <333

beccamon

[MADG]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces