Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
Video Game discussion thread Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kingdom hearts or Final fantasy
  Kingdom hearts
  Final fantasy
View Results

PinkScythe

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 7:18 am
Atela Hoshi
PinkScythe
I would like to play Final Fantasy, but I dont own any of the games :[ Plus I dont know if it's alright to jump to..say..VIII without playing I first. Are the stories connected? Like..do you have to go by number in order to understand the whole thing? Or can you just jump right in to a later number? The one I know about most is VII since I own Advent Children and I've read up on a couple of plot summaries and such...But I never actually played a Final Fantasy game besides Crystal Chronicles. I would have to go with Kingdom Hearts for that reason ;[ *shrug* I'm sure if I played Final Fantasy I would probably enjoy it more but I've never played one of the games with a number after it.

The only stories that follow eachother are X and X-2. All the other's have their own unique story lines. The first FF game I played was released here in the states as Final Fantasy 3 for the SNES. In Japan it was the sixth on in the franchies (Sp).

Alright, thank you for the information. Wow, awesome :0 I dont even have an SNES :'[  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 7:19 am
PinkScythe
*shrugs* I'm mostly a Legend of Zelda fan :0 Moreso of the old games than the new... (For example, I liked ocarina of time better than twilight princess) *hugs her Zelda games* :]
I love Zelda games but I like what they did to link and how he looks now, but I hate it when people mistake Link for Zelda.  

Rubbery duck

Kiwi Cow

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 7:21 am
Kingdom hearts ._. and FF also ive been playing FMA video game  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 7:21 am
Rubbery duck
PinkScythe
*shrugs* I'm mostly a Legend of Zelda fan :0 Moreso of the old games than the new... (For example, I liked ocarina of time better than twilight princess) *hugs her Zelda games* :]
I love Zelda games but I like what they did to link and how he looks now, but I hate it when people mistake Link for Zelda.

Yeah, the art and graphics are much better and such. *shrug* It was a challenge for me too, so I really did like Twilight Princess. Just...less than how much I liked Ocarina of Time xD
...People mistake Link for Zelda? O_o;;  

PinkScythe

Rubbery duck

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 7:24 am
PinkScythe
Rubbery duck
PinkScythe

Yeah, the art and graphics are much better and such. *shrug* It was a challenge for me too, so I really did like Twilight Princess. Just...less than how much I liked Ocarina of Time xD
Yeah some people I know call Link, Zelda.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 7:25 am
PinkScythe
Atela Hoshi
PinkScythe
I would like to play Final Fantasy, but I dont own any of the games :[ Plus I dont know if it's alright to jump to..say..VIII without playing I first. Are the stories connected? Like..do you have to go by number in order to understand the whole thing? Or can you just jump right in to a later number? The one I know about most is VII since I own Advent Children and I've read up on a couple of plot summaries and such...But I never actually played a Final Fantasy game besides Crystal Chronicles. I would have to go with Kingdom Hearts for that reason ;[ *shrug* I'm sure if I played Final Fantasy I would probably enjoy it more but I've never played one of the games with a number after it.

The only stories that follow eachother are X and X-2. All the other's have their own unique story lines. The first FF game I played was released here in the states as Final Fantasy 3 for the SNES. In Japan it was the sixth on in the franchies (Sp).

Alright, thank you for the information. Wow, awesome :0 I dont even have an SNES :'[

I can't remember when but they rereleased FF 6 along with FF 5 (first time it was released in the states) on the Playstation. I still have the SNES copy but when I play it now, I play it on the PS just because I'm lucky to get my SNES to work any more. LOL They released FF 1 and 2 for the Ps as well. I can't remember if they released the one that was acutaly 3 though. I'll have to look in my collection sometime..once I find the box they are in. sweatdrop  

LOL I NAMEDROP PPLZ

Rubbery duck

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 7:25 am
zaz94
Kingdom hearts ._. and FF also ive been playing FMA video game
I Havn't heard of FMA, whats it stand for.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 7:26 am
Rubbery duck
PinkScythe
Rubbery duck
PinkScythe

I guess they mistake it since the name of the game is Zelda and Zelda isnt the main character xD But Zelda isnt a boy's name; that made it easy for me to distinguish who was who :]  

PinkScythe

LOL I NAMEDROP PPLZ

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 7:26 am
Rubbery duck
PinkScythe
Rubbery duck
PinkScythe

Same here. Especialy some of the people I work with that aren't into video games that much.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 7:27 am
PinkScythe
Rubbery duck
PinkScythe
Rubbery duck
PinkScythe

I guess they mistake it since the name of the game is Zelda and Zelda isnt the main character xD But Zelda isnt a boy's name; that made it easy for me to distinguish who was who :]
Yeah me too, I'm gonna be leaving soon when my little brother finds my Zelda game, your making me want to play it!  

Rubbery duck

PinkScythe

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 7:28 am
Atela Hoshi
PinkScythe
Atela Hoshi
PinkScythe

I can't remember when but they rereleased FF 6 along with FF 5 (first time it was released in the states) on the Playstation. I still have the SNES copy but when I play it now, I play it on the PS just because I'm lucky to get my SNES to work any more. LOL They released FF 1 and 2 for the Ps as well. I can't remember if they released the one that was acutaly 3 though. I'll have to look in my collection sometime..once I find the box they are in. sweatdrop

Well, I have a playstation..and a playstation 2, so I guess if I wanted to get any of the games you mentioned that work on those systems, I guess I could. It's just that I'm not chock-full of money so I cant really get the games all the time @_@ Haha, wow, a whole collection! I wish I could collect them ;[ But like I said, money is scarce, ahaha. But I think if I could at least get VII then I would be all set. I'm mostly interested in that one for some reason :]  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 7:29 am
Rubbery duck
PinkScythe
Rubbery duck
PinkScythe
Rubbery duck
PinkScythe

Yeah me too, I'm gonna be leaving soon when my little brother finds my Zelda game, your making me want to play it!

Haha, I'm making myself want to play it! xD But I also dont want to leave the computer ;[ See you later when you decide to leave I suppose~  

PinkScythe

Rubbery duck

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 7:31 am
PinkScythe
Rubbery duck
PinkScythe
Rubbery duck
PinkScythe

Haha, I'm making myself want to play it! xD But I also dont want to leave the computer ;[ See you later when you decide to leave I suppose~
Well I'm geting off in about 15 mins because my dad thinks I've been on the computer for an hour and I've really been on for like 30 mins.

*Edit*

I'm getting off now and I'll be back later, keep this thread alive I want this to be like the chat thread.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 7:33 am
Rubbery duck
PinkScythe
Rubbery duck
PinkScythe
Rubbery duck
PinkScythe

Well I'm geting off in about 15 mins because my dad thinks I've been on the computer for an hour and I've really been on for like 30 mins.

Aww that stinks! Yesterday I was on the computer from like 4:30 to almost 1am xD Nobody really cared; my parents are used to it by now. Well good luck with your Zelda game! (to stick to the topic ^^")  

PinkScythe

PinkScythe

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 7:38 am
Alrighty, keepin' the thread alive~
So, what other games are MADG members interested in? :0
I suppose I could say I'm (obviously) interested in KH and Zelda...

Hmm..Sonic the Hedgehog games are ones that I enjoy too :]

I like the old playstation 1 Spyro games too. Spyro was like..awesome. I could always complete the games with 100% :] ...Except the first one >_> Blarg.

Lets see...Skies of Arcadia was a good game too :] I enjoyed that one...most of the time ^^"

I also like to play Tales of Symphonia :0 Looking forward to buying other "tales of" games as well~  
[MADG]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff