Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
Most horrible way to die? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Counter
  +1
View Results

Umi_Goddess

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 3:41 pm
Any horrible death you can see coming is bad.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 4:52 pm
When I saw the topic, first thing that poopped into my head was choking on a lego...haha that would suck. To die while masturbating...wow stare  

Maetria the Fire Empress

neodyuist

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 1:22 pm
Exsanguination, the bleeding out of a body resulting in death.

Imagine dying from having millions of mosquitoes suck you dry, happens to cows and other livestock.

That would suck.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 7:38 pm
The worst death for me would be to be buried alive with spiders in the coffin with you.  

NirvanaJunkie

Sintakz

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 11:21 pm
Drowning.

Imagine fighting for your life, so close to the tiny line which separates the unbreathable water with the breath of life. Wow that would suck.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 1:00 pm
I'd have to say suffocating. Anyway. Just as long as its suffocating.  

shainababay

xXx SM3X xXx

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 1:16 pm
Man... um... I would have to say... if this is possible... umm...

GETTING EATEN BY ZOMBIES!! ALIVE!! *Shivers* THATS SO CREEPY!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 6:24 pm
personally i'd have to say anything slow from a person that you love would be the worst...like finding out that your lover was being held against their will in a company that had injected a slow acting poison into them and said that if they killed you then they would give them the cure so they go off under surveillance to kill you for their own good and kills you in a way that you have to watch for a short time but still are alive....aka dismemberment of limbs breaking bones and popping veins and vessels before actually pulling it off or for that matter cutting it off......just me  

r u b y b l u e 12

whistlle

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 9:13 am
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I think it would really suck if you sneezed so hard your esophagus blew up. That would hurt. A lot... sweatdrop

Or if you ran into a wall and your head hit a screw.

Help me on my quest?
User Image

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 4:47 pm
eat yourself or burn yourself alive. eek  

gracewong1

Barton Raider

5,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Radical Corpus

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 6:29 pm
maybe if you died young that would be the saddest thing ever theres so much to do.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 8:12 pm
the most horible way to die in my opinion, would be to have your self straped down to a table, have a life support system attached to ya, have some sort of poison that only brings pain, have your stomic slowly carved open, and filled with glass shards, then to have your limbs cut off one by one, and fed to ravinous wolf's and then be burried alive.
thats not my opinion, thats THE most HORIBLE way to die.  

caleb204070

Dyzzi

IRL Genius

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 10:00 pm
..here's something:

low grade Acid, not powerful enough to burn straight through you in an instant, but powerful enough to leave a little redness and a burn.

It's in a dropper being held directly over your forehead while you're pinned to a slowly heating metal table in a completely empty room.

every three seconds another tiny drop of Acid falls onto the midde of your forehead until eventually, that low-grade, mild acid drills into your skull and you die. that could take days, or weeks, and the whole time, you're struggling to get up because that metal table is almost as hot as a frying pan.

eek I'm twisted! 0_o  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 7:03 am
Being flayed by someone you love, the aztects did it to some of their boys. Imagine the fate.  

neodyuist

I is Potato

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 2:49 pm
I think one of the most horrible ways to die is possibly being buried alive (not that that happens much).
My reasons:
1) You know you are going to die, all you have is hope
2) You can feel your oxygen slowly depleting
3) You are alone, cold, and hungry
4) There is no place for you to escape to
5) Someone may never find you
6) You are literally going through approximately 6 hours of suffocation (depending how much oxygen is in the area where you are buried... unless it was directly in the dirt).

I think it would be painful, and lonesome. All you have left are hopes and dreams. Maybe it isn't the most gruesome way of death, but it is pretty bad.  
[MADG]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games