Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Gaia Battle System Arena Guild

Back to Guilds

Reply The Battle Arena Guild
New to the guild? Introduce yourself Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Novama

Dangerous Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 5:26 am
Hey everyone. Im 16 and from america. Videogames and movies are my life. I play football though and thats like a battle, not against another team but also against one's self. Im a fighter and a lover wink smile  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 9:42 am
User Image
Hello all!
Name is Shiver`.

I'm a horror game whore, in the US Army, and I tend to hang out in the WG, GD, GCD and mostly guilds.

Shiver`

Frozen Sex Symbol

D r o s s el

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 11:45 am
I'm 13 live in the US and I love games  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 4:30 pm
whoa Shiver` your sig of silent hill shivers me timbers xd xp  

D r o s s el

Dante Omura

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 3:21 am
Darkness Is My Life's Blood

Hey everyone its nice to meet you if you wish to know anything about me simply look on my page ((REMEMBER TO COMMENT )) or PM me

Light Is My Deaths Curse

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 4:20 am
Hey The Names Vincent Im 17 and come from the US.Imostly Like Gameing Amd Tech Stuff  

[...Vincent...]

Zaruru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 5:20 am
"Sup! I'm Daisuke, I live in America! I use shuriken and long bows as weapons when I fight. I'm fourteen!"  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 7:32 am
Hello all, 22 SoCal weirdo nicknamed Mouse at your service. I enjoy old school pixels side scroller RPG games the most, so building pixel avatars (fashionable or otherwise) around battle items and being able to beat people up with them just adds to the fun. 3nodding  

Fox Mouse

Koyrotama

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 12:04 pm
Hello,
I'm Koyrotama. I like PS2 and swimming.
I also live in Australia.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 12:38 pm
HAI! This is a bit long and it's goin' in my profile anyway... but... here's a "bit" about meh!

User Image

What I RP/What I'm From:
Anime/Manga: Digimon, Inuyasha, Comic Party, Wolf's Rain, Witch Hunter Robin, Escaflowne/Vision of Escaflowne, Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon/Pretty Soldier Sailor Moon, Cowboy Bebop, Blue Seed, Trinity Blood, Bleach, Naruto, Yu-Gi-Oh, Fruit's Basket, Detective Conan, Fullmetal Alchemist, .Hack//Sign, .Hack//Other Series, Big O, Fullmoon Wo Sagashitte, Spirited Away, Howl's Moving Castle, Dragon Ball Z, Ghost Stories, Angel Sanctuary, Azumanga Daioh, Beyblade, Blue Gender, Goddess Candidate, Card Captor Sakura/Card Captors, Gravitation, Outlaw Star, Chobits, Chrono Crusade, Sweet & Sensitive, Saiyuki, Onegai Teacher, DNAngel, Elfen Lied, Eureka 7, Neon Genesis Evangelion, FLCL (Furi Kuri), Gundam Wing, Read or Die, Fushigi Yugi, IGPX, Mew Mew Power/Tokyo Mew Mew, Sister Princess, Sonic X, Ghost In The Shell: Stand Alone Complex, Ghost In The Shell: Second Gig, Samurai Deeper Kyo, Gundam Seed, G Gundam, Tenchi in Tokyo, Princess Tutu, Shaman King, Bobobo-Bo-Bobobo, Hikaru no Go, Absolute Boyfriend, Nana, Prince of Tennis, Rurouni Kenshin, My Neighbor Totoro, Kiki's Delivery Service, Zoids, Zoids Zero, Metropolis, Princess Mononoke, Nausicaa: Valley of The Wind, Utena, Zatch Bell, Saint Seiya/Knights of The Zodiac, Love Hina, Loveless, Magic Knight Rayearth, One Piece, Mon-Colle-Knight, Wish, Pocket Monsters, Master Mosquiton, Tenchi Muyo, Outlaw Star, Oh My Goddess, Pretear, Trigun, S-Cry-Ed, Rave Master, Samurai Champloo, Samurai X, Trigun, Tsubasa Chronicles, Unico, X, Random, Yuri, Yaoi, Requests
Games: Kingdom Hearts, Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories, Kingdom Hearts 2, Kingdom Hearts 3, .Hack//G.U., .Hack//Infection Series, Final Fantasy VII-X2, Final Fantasy: Advent Children, Dierge of Cerberus, Wild Arms 3, Soul Caliber 3, Duel Hearts, Radiata Stories, Xenosaga I, Xenosaga II, Random, Yuri, Yaoi, Requests
(Underlined is the more common ones; mind you, some of these I haven't done in a while... I sometimes fluke and do request rps... I mainly use a made-up story-line, and include original characters.)

Name: Kai (no last name being given xd )
Nicknames: Tasha, which is my actual name... or Kairi, Kari, Hikari, or anything deriving from my penname or sn
Height: 5' 11"
Weight: That's noone's buisness >_>
Birthday: January 18th, 1988
Sign: I'm a Capricorn
Blood Type: ...I never found out, really
Hair: I have waist-length long wavy brown hair with natural gold and bronze highlights... of course, I'm more apt to wear a hat
Dress: I just like wearing my jeans and a t-shirt, is that so much to ask?
Weapon Of Choice: haha, if that means via rp, it all depends on which character I'm using xD other than that... mm... a sword would be nice
Race: I'm human, most of the time
Family: I have one dumb brother and a great mother; my father is a jerk and doesn't deserve that title
Pets: 10 cats (Pepper, Jellybean, Cubby, Hoppy, Rainbow, Nutmeg, Bear, Garfield, Cuddles, Sunshine), 6 kittens currently until they get homes; and, of course, the 2 ferrets (Paris [Hilton; she's a diva XD] and Chipsey) xD
Goals: I'm aiming to becone a well-known manga, anime, and video game artist, producer, and director; also to move to Japan for college and work... oh yeah; and to fully graduate xD
Abilities/Special Talents: ...again... depending on the rp... erm... I'm learning Japanese, and, obviously, my art skillz yo 4laugh
Hobbies: Drawing anime and manga, playing my video games, ROLE-PLAYING is a big thing... web-surfing, listening to music... and... ano... a whole lot of ther things! heart
Danger Level/Trust Level: High in both aspects; I can be rather dangerous, but I can also be trustworthy
Greatest Strength: Having all-access cable, internet, and some on-hand caffeine gum... also my art skills ^^
Greatest Weakness: ...my computer dies, the cable gets taken away, and there's no money to buy art supplies or caffeine gum... eek gonk eek
Favorite Qualities: My hair and hands... tho' I kinda like my eyes, too........
Least Favorite Qualities: Even though my trust-level is high, I can sometimes be a tad dishonest... oh, and I'm very forgetful, too..... also, I'm overweight and the suicidal thing doesn't help
Likes: art, anime, manga, music, drawing, video games, animals, the internet in general... and... of course... my addiction... ROLE-PLAY!!!!!
Dislikes: war, pain, fear, life itself, death, dead computers, idiots that want nothing but money, and several other thousand things xD
Bio: I have been born and raised in the northeastern United States, aka Connecticut. After a long and grueling life, I have found some sanctity in my artwork and stories. Along the timeline, around 2000, I got my first computer and finally began role-playing, my one true addiction besides anime. Sort of before, during, and after that, I became utterly obsessed with anime, first beginning when the first-ever episodes of Pokemon: Pocket Monsters were released, then several days later branching off to Digimon: Digital Monsters and Sailor Moon R. However, due to my difficult times in my life, which I will not speak or write of for now, I sunk into a depressive state and began thoroughly thinking of dieing; since that is apparently the biggest way to get out of hardships. I, of course, would preferrably reach my goals and NOT die, but, ah, well, safe to say my mind doesn't agree....... I'm yammering again, let's continue with this intro xp
Fave Music: I actually like many genres and types of music, ranging from Beethovens Classics (Classical/Instrumental), to Gackt (J-Rock)... aka, this all meaning, I like them all sweatdrop
Theme: "Where Will You Go" and "Lies" by Evanescence, "Broken" by Seether and Amy Lee from Evanescence, "Still Waiting" by Sum41
Quote: "Scars down my arms and tears down my face, I sit here silently... and await the day I awaken from this dream" --Kai

[PS] 'Do NOT steal my quote or my profile's general format.... OR the bloody frickin' pic you art stealing n00bs!!!!!'
--Kai

Lady Blizzara

3,800 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Ruric

Wealthy Noob

7,600 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 1:12 pm
Hey I'm 17 and i'm from florida. I'm so happy I made it in this guild. Oh yeah I'm a video game freak and an anime maniac  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 1:16 pm
Hi, I'm 14 and live in Canadia. I LOVE RPGs.  

Revus

[Phoenix_Rising]

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 1:27 pm
I'm 20 and have a huge bloodlust for RPGs. Name's D.J. by the way.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 2:48 pm
wake me...

my name is Dalton, and im in the u.s. and im a video game fan. i plan to try out the battle system and make video games. if you want to descuss video games, PM me

...when you shut up.

Tri-EdgeThePK

[-Luna Serenity-]

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 2:55 pm
um hello I'm 13 and I just joined this guild a week ago and I guess that's it lol ^^  
The Battle Arena Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games