Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trapped In The Dark: A Fullmetal Alchemist RolePlay Guild

Back to Guilds

Reply All Other Subjects RolePlaying SubForum
~.: D.Gray-Man :.~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Am I a spazztard fangirl?
  Yes
  No
  A WHAT now?
View Results

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 3:38 pm
"So, I'm sure you all have things to think over, and I'll leave you to that."

"I want to go check on Didi now..." he looked over to Allen and Kanda.

"I'll go too!" Lenali spoke up.  
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 3:43 pm
"Alright." Allen looked at Lavi and nodded. "Yeah, let's go then."

"I'll join you." Kanda added, turning towards the rest of the group.

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 3:47 pm
He nodded and lead the way back to Didrika's room. "Allen. Are we going to tell her...?"

"That seems like something hard for a child to take..." Lenali said, shaking her head solemnly.  
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 3:49 pm
Allen looked at Lenali and nodded. "Maybe we should wait a little.. but.. at the same time I think that she should know." He paused to think. "We should wait." He concluded.  

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 3:57 pm
Lavi nodded. "Okay. We'll wait for a while." he said as the approached Didi's door.

---

Didrika had been sleeping when she heard voiced outside her door. She blinked twice and rubbed her eyes. She had slept enough. She sat up in her bed, waiting to see who was outside.

---

"Let's see how she's doing..." Lenali slowly opened Didrika's door and peered inside. Seeing she was up, she smiled. "Hey, sleepy-head." Lenali had to hide her tears, because here was the girl they were just talknig about.

"Oh! Hi Lenali!" Didrika smiled at her.  
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 4:06 pm
Allen frowned at the girl at first and then smiled warmly. "You're awake are you?"

Kanda watched the sleepy girl and remained deep in thought for several moments. ".. Did you sleep well?"

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 4:15 pm
"uh-huh!" She nodded in response to her Mommy's question. "Yeah, I did!" She smiled at Kanda.

"Good. Glad to hear it!" Lavi smiled at his daughter.

Didrika giggled. "It's weird to see you all here while I'm in bed! It makes me feel like I'm sick!" Didrika had no way of knowing how true her statement really was.

"Well, I have some things to do. Just checking in on you! Bye bye!" Lenali said with a smile. The real reason she excused herself, however, was that she felt that if she stayed any longer she would start crying. Which she did anyway once she was out of range for Didi to hear her.  
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 4:40 pm
Allen smiled weakly at the girl, thinking about her situation made him feel sick to the stomach.

Kanda put his hand on Didrika's head sympathetically. "Good."

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 4:51 pm
Didrika smiled, oblivious to everything that happened. She got out of bed. "so! What should we do now? it's not late yet, is it..?"

"No, it's not. So. Let's play a game, or something!"

Didrika's eyes lit up. "Okay! As long as its not a card game! Mommy cheats!!!"  
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 4:55 pm
Kanda looked back accusingly at Allen.

Allen grinned mischievously and then let out a nervous laugh. " A game sounds like fun! What do you have in mind?"

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 4:58 pm
She giggled at her Mommy. "Well, how about Hide n' Seek!!!! I can hide really well!!"

"Well,uh. Sure. But only if we stay on this floor, okay?"  
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 6:37 pm
"I'd hate to have to search this whole place." Allen commented. "Oh, who's it...? I volunteer Kanda!" He grinned pointing back at him.

Kanda looked at him questionably. "Me?"

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 6:44 pm
"Ooh! yeah! Kanda, you be it! And you'll have to find us!" she smiled happily. "Okay! Now turn around, cover your eyes and count to twenty! And we'll hide! But don't look! That's cheating and you'll be as bad as Mommy when we play cards!"

Lavi couldn't help but laugh while he watched his daughter give orders to Kanda. It was so... bizzare. and what was more bizzare is that he'd actually follow them.  
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 6:49 pm
"A-as bad as me?" He laughed pointing at himself innocently.

Kanda blinked and nodded, turning rather slowly. He crossed his arms and looked back at them from the corner of his eye.

"Hey, no cheating!" Allen waved an angry finger at the man. "Cover your eyes."

Kanda glared twitched, but he did cover his eyes.

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 6:58 pm
"Yeah! Don't be like Mommy!" As soon as he covered his eyes, Didi giggled. "Okay! Let's go! And remember Kanda Bread! No Cheating!!!" She ran off in a random direction to go hide.

Lavi laughed at Kanda getting caught. "Be good, Yuu-chan!" And he dashed off before Kanda could get mad.  
All Other Subjects RolePlaying SubForum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games