Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
TILL KINGDOM DAYS COME Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Gothic Rikku
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 7:05 pm
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The Gothic Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
*Tamajing finds a river and there was a bucket of clothes left behind from a stray traveler, he grabbed it and empty it out then filled it with water, looked for a rag, and ran back with the bucket of cold river water and the rag* you hang in there berry please just hang in there gonk stressed * he ran faster than ever before*
Berry was still not moving around as much and her temp. was slowly starting to go up again.
((for someone who temp is going up your avi looks pretty cold with that blanket))
*tamajing arrived and started to treat berry, by putting the wet towel on her forhead* please hold on, Damos will be here soon, and we can take care of you better cry
((shut it. im naked under the blanket with my avi XD)) Berry didnt get better nor get worst. she stayed in her same condition. ((-waits for damos to randomly appear- XD))  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 7:09 pm
The Gothic Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The Gothic Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
*Tamajing finds a river and there was a bucket of clothes left behind from a stray traveler, he grabbed it and empty it out then filled it with water, looked for a rag, and ran back with the bucket of cold river water and the rag* you hang in there berry please just hang in there gonk stressed * he ran faster than ever before*
Berry was still not moving around as much and her temp. was slowly starting to go up again.
((for someone who temp is going up your avi looks pretty cold with that blanket))
*tamajing arrived and started to treat berry, by putting the wet towel on her forhead* please hold on, Damos will be here soon, and we can take care of you better cry
((shut it. im naked under the blanket with my avi XD)) Berry didnt get better nor get worst. she stayed in her same condition. ((-waits for damos to randomly appear- XD))
(( rofl who would of guess))*damos randomly appears.........but then he diappears and she sees tamajing's face, but Damos was actually behind him *she is going in and out of conciusness  

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

The Gothic Rikku
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 7:23 pm
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The Gothic Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The Gothic Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
(( rofl who would of guess))*damos randomly appears.........but then he diappears and she sees tamajing's face, but Damos was actually behind him *she is going in and out of conciusness
Berry was slowly openning her eyes but barely half way, she was trying to focus her vision but couldnt due to it hurt to really focus much of anything.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 7:26 pm
The Gothic Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The Gothic Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The Gothic Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Berry was slowly openning her eyes but barely half way, she was trying to focus her vision but couldnt due to it hurt to really focus much of anything.
rest now child you need your rest* it sounded like both tamajing and damos*  

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 7:27 pm
((night later need to write paper due tomarrow kay mrgreen ))  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 7:29 pm
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The Gothic Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The Gothic Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Berry closed her eyes and rested a bit and fell asleep. (( aww have fun with ur paper mwm. berry will wake up tomorrow and stuff. when i get home from school))  

The Gothic Rikku
Crew

Atelier Menchi

Distinct Trader

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 7:47 pm
((Night, c u guys tomarrow...when I get back from school...and the newspaper meeting...))  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 1:06 pm
(( Lol first one on !!!, btw SoraSabishii i sent you a friend request ^^ ))  

The Gothic Rikku
Crew

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 4:17 pm
* in the middle of the night* where has that Somad gone of to do now, he should have been back here an hour ago with fresh water stare  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 4:18 pm
((you guys /rp some without me i will be on and off tonight so yeah sweatdrop ))  

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

Atelier Menchi

Distinct Trader

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 4:29 pm
((Okie dokie! ...wait where's berry right now?))  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 4:37 pm
((-is mad at mwm- currently berry is sleeping on the ground cause damos/tamajing told her to get rest. ))  

The Gothic Rikku
Crew

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 4:43 pm
The Gothic Rikku
((-is mad at mwm- currently berry is sleeping on the ground cause damos/tamajing told her to get rest. ))
((you shouldnt anymore-damos is only going to be here tonight, so here is your chance))  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 4:47 pm
The Gothic Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The Gothic Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The Gothic Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Berry closed her eyes and rested a bit and fell asleep. (( aww have fun with ur paper mwm. berry will wake up tomorrow and stuff. when i get home from school))
Berry slowly tried to get up but was shaking while she did it. She sat up but still didnt open her eyes up yet. She was scaried to get dizzy and fall back and hit her head on the ground.  

The Gothic Rikku
Crew

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 4:50 pm
so youve finally gain some consciones, youve been out for about two days  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games