Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Legend Of Zelda Guild - REOPENED!!

Back to Guilds

WE'RE BACK! DID YA MISS US? 

Tags: Zelda, Nintendo, Eiji Aonuma, Link, Adventure 

Reply Lenzo's Gallery - Put Your Creations On Show Here [Art, Fics, AMVs, etc]
Zelda Songs, Fan-Fiction and Random Fan Stuff Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Is this a good idea?
Yes
91%
 91%  [ 42 ]
No
8%
 8%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 46

Phantasmai

Angelic Gatekeeper

15,225 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 10:52 pm
I'm begging the crap out of my parents to buy it for me for C-mas this year (the big, loaded $600 one whee ), but they're saying "Well you don't even have a computer to put it on and blah blah blah" stare DUH! The house computer would be just fine...

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 12:59 pm
Why don't you download openCanvas in the meantime? That way you'll get more used to digital coloring.  

Malu CLBS
Crew

750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Eva Edin

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 1:02 pm
Yes, and No

the way i got mine was a big package also, but only cost me 200 bucks. How? School ^_^() my school has its own computer store, a small one but I go in, I say i want Adobe Creative Suite, which has Photoshop, Illustator, and a bunch of other programs I'm not sure o.O; anyways, they want me to log into one of their computers and print out my school schedule to make sure I was a student as ASU, and they also ask for my school ID card, so I did that, they check me out, and I got it =D

When I try to install it, I had one problem o.O I didn't have enough RAM to put it in my computer. My computer had 256MB of RAM, and the creative suite wanted at least 300and something RAM. So I went to Best buy, get another card of 256 of RAM, and another 30 bucks for someone in Best buy to install it x.X sure you can install it yourself, but I never open up my computer, so I'm not going to do it >.< so yeah, finding out if your computer have the requirements to download that stuff comes in handy first sweatdrop

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 11:04 am
I wanted to download openCanvas, but when I do get on the computer, it's on my mom's login thing (she has 2 users on her computer, her and my 15 yr old brother who don't even live with us). Why she won't let me have one? She feels i spend too much time on the computer and that spending more will not be relevant to my education. Bullshit, im frigging going to college to BE A COMPUTER ADDICT! I don't see why she don't just let it go already! But luckily, i've figured out her password and now when she's not home I can get on cool . I'm now in the process of making a folder in the Shared Documents part of our computer so that I can have stuff but she don't know where it's at, and I can get to it if ever she decides to give me a name. I swear my mom's an idiot. Everytime she need help on or about the computer she comes to me, and heck, she even paid me once for it, but nooooo, when i'm on I have to be monitored. My bro has downloaded so much crap onto our computer and slowed it down and such, HE should be the one without a name. ........ eek Okay i'm shutting up now, but it really ticks me off stare

Phantasmai

Angelic Gatekeeper

15,225 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Invisibility 100

Eva Edin

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 1:25 pm
First off o.O; since your bro isn't around, uninstall some of the software that isn't being use, like MMORPG and whatnot. Lets see, click Start, and click Run, and type in mscongif and theres a Start up tab and it shows all the programs is that going to run at start up, I only have two programs running at start up, so that makes it fast to load up at start up ^_^ and lets see, what else slows computer down. . . make sure you don't have any trojans or spyware, those are evil X.x and hmm, I guess thats it you can do to speed up a computer for free, or can get more RAM or get a faster processor, but I'm not too sure about the processor part o.o;; anyways, yeah, my parents are pretty clueless on computers too XD they ask me! yays! I'm useful whee  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 1:51 pm
We got WinXP so it's pretty fast yeah, but I mean henry's got so much useless stuff, when he loggs on AIM, YahooIM, MSNM, MySpace, Limewire, Morpheus, Kazaa, Internet Explorer, AOL, and countless others pop up, not to mention he has over 3000 songs saved that he's already burned to cd (I snuck on when he left the house accidentally still logged on one day cool ). It's ridiculous. And mom yells at me when I upload my measely 20-25 camera pictures rolleyes . My gawd. Oh, yeah I already did the whole uninstalling useless software, and mom got on later and said "boy, this thing's way faster, what'd it do?" And i told her about the stupid running useless things and she gave me two bucks O.o;. I'm the houses computer genious but i cant be trusted with my own login name. Fooey. But who cares. Hopefully by the end of September (forgot about Wii I'm saving up for too) errr, November, I'll have enough saved up to buy a laptop, then I can throw it all in her face. Ha ha bish.

Phantasmai

Angelic Gatekeeper

15,225 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Invisibility 100

Malu CLBS
Crew

750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 4:40 pm
I wish my family paid for everytime I help them with the PC... I wouldn't be so apathetic when they called me for that xp

Do you defrag the disc? Defragmentation also speeds the PC up.

Oh! and here's the new fanart, people, this time there's a special appearance from FMA:

http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/36097012/  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 8:01 am
That IS a close resemblance. I don't watch FMA (due to me hating it) so I never thought to see that. But now thst you point it out... yeah they do ^^.

Phantasmai

Angelic Gatekeeper

15,225 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Invisibility 100

Malu CLBS
Crew

750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 8:45 am
You hate it? gonk But it's so cool!  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 8:16 pm
Another pic! Yay! xd This one's a commission made for someone here in Gaia. Check it out:

http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/37176855/  

Malu CLBS
Crew

750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Eva Edin

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 1:51 pm
*gaspness* this is why your my sensei crying  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 10:30 am
Eva Edin
*gaspness* this is why your my sensei crying
But don't cry, Eva-chan, remember that the student's task is to become equal or better than the master. wink  

Malu CLBS
Crew

750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Eva Edin

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 2:10 pm
which reminds me o.o I need you!!! *clings and went chibi* I need help sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 8:35 pm
*pets chibi-eva* Oh... so, what is it? ^_^  

Malu CLBS
Crew

750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Eva Edin

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 10:55 am
well, umm. . . the instructions you gave is pretty clear now to shade, but. . . .
I DON' T KNOW WHERE TO START crying I never really shade before, so I"m not sure what it suppose to look like.

Lenzo's Gallery - Put Your Creations On Show Here [Art, Fics, AMVs, etc]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff