Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)
Want to tell how you became emo? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[Hollow Point]

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 7:43 pm
Kojima Shiro

But, for someone who doesn't consider themselves emo your name sure throws me for a loop deloop.

You referring to me?  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 5:20 am
My name was a joke, as two years ago, people at school were forever calling me emo, and i said, "Ah, f-ck it. Believe what you want," and proceeded to answer all of their stupid questions, "Have you ever thought about suicide?" with creepy smiles and "Who hasn't?"

I know a real emo though.
He's a real cutie.
He started randomly crying though.
Like, silent tears.  

iGrunny E M O

Im Diggin That Dope

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 7:36 am
serjtankian_is_god
HannahTheKitty
uh because in 7th grade i got into one fight with the popular kid and now everyone looks down at me. well it is worse then it sounds... alot of people beat me up just cuz of that and i have close to maybe one friend at school and two friends out of school.. again, it feels worse then it sounds

You know, maybe if you put yourself out there...tried to make a friend, you probably would have had, at most, made two friends to help you through the situation?

In 7th grade I took down the most popular Mexican in the school in P.E.
I beat her a**, and a lot of people actually congratulated me.

Now, when you say get in a fight, you probably mean got my a** kicked. Huh?
FIRE CROTCHHHHHHHHHHHH

sorry it took me so long to respond
umm we got our fight broke up by some random senior in a park. i got away with a bluddy nose and he wasnt a good fighter so he was like really beat up
umm since then i have been in like 7 fights
i dont count though
i lose some and i win some but it still sucks
im not a real social person but you are correct
if i had a few friends before that it probly wouldnt have happened the way it did
but i really hate it when someone puts labels on me
i dont think i am emo but i am depressed to the point where my doctor gives me antidepresance and i know i spelt that wrong
oh and by the way i love your name  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 7:40 am
[Hollow Point]
iGrunny E M O
serjtankian_is_god
[Hollow Point]
serjtankian_is_god

Hollow I missed you. smile
FIRE CROTCHHHHHHHHHHHH
This whole guild is like a giant facepalm moment. Almost every posts makes me want to vomit because of the stupid, then promptly jump in the shower and try to scrub it off of me.

I know babe, I know.
I'm about to vomit all over my laptop just so I don't have to read then get the urge to reply to this stupid s**t.
FIRE CROTCHHHHHHHHHHHH

Then why the h-ll even post?
1) You're easy to troll
2) it makes us laugh
3) we're trying to educate you on emo. WHICH NONE OF YOU HAVE A ******** CLUE AS TO WHAT IT ACTUALLY IS.

emo meens emotional wich meens bipolar or depressed so quit calling yourselves emos

i
HATE
lables!!  

Im Diggin That Dope

serjtankian_is_god

5,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 9:02 am
HannahTheKitty
[Hollow Point]
iGrunny E M O
serjtankian_is_god
[Hollow Point]
serjtankian_is_god

Hollow I missed you. smile
FIRE CROTCHHHHHHHHHHHH
This whole guild is like a giant facepalm moment. Almost every posts makes me want to vomit because of the stupid, then promptly jump in the shower and try to scrub it off of me.

I know babe, I know.
I'm about to vomit all over my laptop just so I don't have to read then get the urge to reply to this stupid s**t.
FIRE CROTCHHHHHHHHHHHH

1) You're easy to troll
2) it makes us laugh
3) we're trying to educate you on emo. WHICH NONE OF YOU HAVE A ******** CLUE AS TO WHAT IT ACTUALLY IS.

emo meens emotional wich meens bipolar or depressed so quit calling yourselves emos

i
HATE
lables!!

The bold text should have been the only thing written.

Sweetie, emo is a music genre not a label.
So yes, 'emo' stands for emotional, which means you show your emotions, not just being bipolar or depressed. I mean, happy is an emotion, is it not?
FIRE CROTCHHHHHHHHHHHH

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 9:16 am
Emo stands for Emotive Hardcore a subsect of punk in a similar line to grunge, just without the testicles of grunge.  

Rellik San
Captain

[Hollow Point]

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 10:03 am
Rellik San
Emo stands for Emotive Hardcore a subsect of punk in a similar line to grunge, just without the testicles of grunge.
Lol. In a similar line of grunge.

The only thing is has in common musically with grunge is the angst.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 1:59 pm
One word. My father. Enough said....NO! Wait! My father was born. Thats....*counting on fingers*....Thats for words. NOW! Thats enough. Yes I am emo...Damn pround of it too!  

pixiealice1

[Hollow Point]

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 2:33 pm
pixiealice1
One word. My father. Enough said....NO! Wait! My father was born. Thats....*counting on fingers*....Thats for words. NOW! Thats enough. Yes I am emo...Damn pround of it too!
"My father" is 2 words, dip ******** your fake melodramatic bullshit. You don't parade your personal problems around. Having close friendships with people who are abused regularly, I know for a goddamn fact. I know people that were abused so badly they'll never have children of their own. ******** off with this "my life is so bad, I wish I were never born" crap. It's fake. You're fake.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 1:15 am
[Hollow Point]
pixiealice1
"My father" is 2 words, dip ******** your fake melodramatic bullshit. You don't parade your personal problems around. Having close friendships with people who are abused regularly, I know for a goddamn fact. I know people that were abused so badly they'll never have children of their own. ******** off with this "my life is so bad, I wish I were never born" crap. It's fake. You're fake.

that is sorta true but you dont have to be so harsh about it  

Im Diggin That Dope

Im Diggin That Dope

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 1:17 am
serjtankian_is_god
HannahTheKitty
[Hollow Point]
iGrunny E M O
serjtankian_is_god

I know babe, I know.
FIRE CROTCHHHHHHHHHHHH

1) You're easy to troll
2) it makes us laugh

i
HATE
lables!!

So yes, 'emo' stands for emotional, which means you show your emotions, not just being bipolar or depressed. I mean, happy is an emotion, is it not?
FIRE CROTCHHHHHHHHHHHH

yeah but happy is the opposite of what people mean when they say emo. oh and thanks for editing your opinion its pretty cool  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 8:03 am
HannahTheKitty
serjtankian_is_god
HannahTheKitty
[Hollow Point]
iGrunny E M O
serjtankian_is_god

I know babe, I know.
FIRE CROTCHHHHHHHHHHHH

1) You're easy to troll
2) it makes us laugh

i
HATE
lables!!

FIRE CROTCHHHHHHHHHHHH

yeah but happy is the opposite of what people mean when they say emo. oh and thanks for editing your opinion its pretty cool

I'm trying to tell you that these kids are taking a ******** music scene and turning it into some fashion or ******** what is this 'state of mind' as some call it.

I'm sorry, you kids should know, even all the staff here at this guild agree; emo is just a ******** music genre.
FIRE CROTCHHHHHHHHHHHH

serjtankian_is_god

5,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200

[Hollow Point]

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 12:21 pm
HannahTheKitty
[Hollow Point]
pixiealice1

I do or else I'll just be another that lays down and lets these ******** walk all over me.

That's the problem, these kids live in upper end suburban neighborhoods, have never worked a day in their lives, and get their parents to purchase all this expensive s**t that only lasts them like a ******** month because it's made like s**t.

The problem is these kids don't get discipline, they love to say their parents are bastards for not letting them go see X band or see X movie. But in the end they're just proving themselves to be selfish little pricks. And that's what they are. Selfish.

Their parents, friends, teachers, etc. all go "well OK, if that's what the kids are in to" or some other liberal ******** "oh, well the child is a person too therefore they should to me (the parent) what's what." As a result these spoiled little bastards turn into this. They would benefit from having more people like me telling them they're retarded and don't know s**t about what they're supposedly apart of. I mean, I hate it and I know more than the majority of this guild.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 3:11 pm
serjtankian_is_god
HannahTheKitty
serjtankian_is_god
HannahTheKitty
[Hollow Point]
1) You're easy to troll
2) it makes us laugh

i
HATE
lables!!

FIRE CROTCHHHHHHHHHHHH

I'm trying to tell you that these kids are taking a ******** music scene and turning it into some fashion or ******** what is this 'state of mind' as some call it.

I'm sorry, you kids should know, even all the staff here at this guild agree; emo is just a ******** music genre.
FIRE CROTCHHHHHHHHHHHH

i get your point
do you mean like sksk?  

Im Diggin That Dope

Im Diggin That Dope

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 3:14 pm
[Hollow Point]
HannahTheKitty
[Hollow Point]
pixiealice1

I do or else I'll just be another that lays down and lets these ******** walk all over me.

That's the problem, these kids live in upper end suburban neighborhoods, have never worked a day in their lives, and get their parents to purchase all this expensive s**t that only lasts them like a ******** month because it's made like s**t.

The problem is these kids don't get discipline, they love to say their parents are bastards for not letting them go see X band or see X movie. But in the end they're just proving themselves to be selfish little pricks. And that's what they are. Selfish.

Their parents, friends, teachers, etc. all go "well OK, if that's what the kids are in to" or some other liberal ******** "oh, well the child is a person too therefore they should to me (the parent) what's what." As a result these spoiled little bastards turn into this. They would benefit from having more people like me telling them they're retarded and don't know s**t about what they're supposedly apart of. I mean, I hate it and I know more than the majority of this guild.

well u gotta know that there are a few ppl telling the truth and it is pretty easy to see. on the drugs forum do u 'member when kortney put that huge list? it was so obviose she was lying
lol  
The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games