Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply ~*Ria High School*~
Announcements Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 110 111 112 113 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

JoY_AnGel

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2005 11:28 am
heh maybe thats why I love wittle ol' cold Ella!!*huggels her*

Ella:uh..I hate warm and fuzzy..*gags*
Joy:heh you jsut need a hug!!  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2005 11:29 am
who could be those somones... ::prepares a crossbow behind him secretely::

thats what i wish to know ^^  

KuraiGekkou

JoY_AnGel

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2005 11:30 am
not you you gurly hentai blaugh  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2005 3:40 pm
hello all...ok to let you know, ive been grounded crying so I wont be on much..or I might not even be on for the whole week (yup grounded for a week) *sigh*  

angeltrinity
Crew

Agent Sex Symbol

17,725 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Consumer 100

Xavior Bushido

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2005 4:19 pm
that sucks, what'd you do to get in trouble enough to be grounded for a week?  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2005 5:40 pm
ok, well I am the overall 'good student' in my class...gets good grades, does homework, and is really really nice. Ok well I was letting one of my friends( ok make that 2 of my friends) copy my homework...*sigh* unfortunately, my teacher came by and took it away...both of them..so now I am homworkless....the next day, I let my friends copy a few problems...but I didnt learn from the first time..so my teacher again took it away...plus on the side of that he emailed my parents gonk so now my parents know...and yatta yatta ya...(and my parents are some what strict...so ya)  

angeltrinity
Crew

Agent Sex Symbol

17,725 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Consumer 100

angeltrinity
Crew

Agent Sex Symbol

17,725 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2005 5:52 pm
O ya, and I also made in account on RO...its Iron Savior  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2005 7:41 pm
oh, hehe, the old lettin pppl copy your work issue. I have been through this before. It is the first thing that ever got me in "trouble" at school. And since then, I have never been busted for anything. I am a master mind at undermining my school. I can cheat on whatever I want, fight whoever I want a do whatever I want, and never get caught. I know every teachers schedule. There is nothing in my school that I don't know. ANd I get to chose all my classes, so I have teacher that are new and oblivious to everything. And if they ever catch on, I can quickly convince them that nothing is wrong. Even though I have these great powers, I haven't used them since the beginning of eigth grade. Though I still track everything that goes on in the school. I love hacking and being the leader of a "gang".  

Xavior Bushido

LadyLight
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2005 8:05 pm
*gasp* I'm back! I'll drop by now and then. School work load's been heavy lately X_X  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2005 8:30 pm
ATTENTION ALL GUILD MEMBERS

Watch this and learn the mistakes Americans made on Anime.

ninja http://www.hongfire.com/gallery/showphoto.php/photo/7632/sort/2/size/medium/cat/527/page/1 ninja  

KuraiGekkou

xxrageofangelsxx

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2005 9:57 pm
I swear, if they even lay a finger on Naruto...  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2005 11:32 pm
lol OMG, that was hilarious!!! xd  

angeltrinity
Crew

Agent Sex Symbol

17,725 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Consumer 100

JoY_AnGel

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2005 8:14 am
LMFAO and I watch one Piece!!heh..hey!!the makers are Canadian!!((hitn hitn ith the Eh??))  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2005 3:32 pm
ARE YOU READY FOR SOME FOOTBALL?!!!!  

Rene the Hopeless

uwasa

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2005 3:59 pm
I like to point out i don't see the big deal with foot ball.We need more fighting sport not like wrestling i mean like karate or no rules rugby or stuff like that.Also what would be realy cool would be a sport where all fighting styles aloud and then you hold a tournament now that i would watch.  
~*Ria High School*~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 110 111 112 113 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games