Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
The Vampire Manor [OPEN!! :'D]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 272 273 274 275 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What you be?
Vamp
56%
 56%  [ 14 ]
Human
16%
 16%  [ 4 ]
Minor Demon
8%
 8%  [ 2 ]
Halfy >:3
20%
 20%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 25

haruxxx
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 9:10 pm
"I was just going to go look for you. What took you so long?" Jin asked becoming agitated by the sight of Klaash.
Whatever it proved it didn't matter, Jin would still kick the sorry kids butt.

"Why...Why do you hang around Klara so much?" Jin wondered out loud.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 9:11 pm
Lyke LAWL
[The][Shika][Spazz]
"YOU! I can't believe you!" She laughed. "You're just like a little kid." She started tickling him on the ribs.

What is it you really want, Tuesday? She looked at him longingly. Honestly?
"Haha!" he starts laughing uncontrollably. He tickles her back.
"HAHA! I got you now!" He flips over so she's on bottom, her back to the stairs. He holds her hands so that she can't tickle him.
"You wanna know what I want eh?"

"Yes I do! Now what is it?" She said breaking free of his hands. She accindentally backed up, lost her balance and tumbled down the stairs. She lay at the bottom, face down.  

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 9:12 pm
"Why're you so angry,huh?" Klaash asked, jeering at him. Klaash inhaled proudly,"I was busy looking for you, you sure didn't point yourself out, what where you doing hiding behind that tree?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 9:17 pm
[The][Shika][Spazz]
Lyke LAWL
[The][Shika][Spazz]
"YOU! I can't believe you!" She laughed. "You're just like a little kid." She started tickling him on the ribs.

What is it you really want, Tuesday? She looked at him longingly. Honestly?
"Haha!" he starts laughing uncontrollably. He tickles her back.
"HAHA! I got you now!" He flips over so she's on bottom, her back to the stairs. He holds her hands so that she can't tickle him.
"You wanna know what I want eh?"

"Yes I do! Now what is it?" She said breaking free of his hands. She accindentally backed up, lost her balance and tumbled down the stairs. She lay at the bottom, face down.
"Lilli!" He rushed down the stairs.and held her.
"Lilli are you okay?" He took her to his room and laid her on the bed  

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

haruxxx
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 9:20 pm
((haha! hiding behind the tree.... ninja what if he was..?))

"W-What?! I wasn't hiding behind the tree!" He yelled angry. "What point myself out? do I need to wear bright colors for you to find me or something? Or Are you that blind!" Jin replied to Klaash's lame excuses. "I didn't think you could get lost at your own manor." He added looking away.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 9:24 pm
She woke to see Tuesday standing above her, looking down at her anxiously. "Tuesday! What happened? We were on the stair and then... Wait. Did i fall?"  

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 9:26 pm
[The][Shika][Spazz]
She woke to see Tuesday standing above her, looking down at her anxiously. "Tuesday! What happened? We were on the stair and then... Wait. Did i fall?"
"Your awake! Lilli!" Tuesday jumped from the chair he was sitting in and threw his arms around her.
"Yes you did fall. I am so glad your okay!" He kissed her.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 9:26 pm

"The only ones who know that massive house fully are Tsshyeiah and Xellious. There are additions to they house about every year. It's their business to know every inch of that house, not mine."
Klaash decided to bring up the subject that was first squabbled about no more than a few seconds ago. "And what about Klara?"

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

haruxxx
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 9:34 pm
It was true the manor was constantly being worked on, still you think Klaash would know.
Jin glanced back at Klaash, "What? Klara?" He asked confused.
Since he didn't mean to bring Klara up he had forgotten he did so.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 9:37 pm
"Heh. Yeah. You gettin' territorial or something?" He wondered how angry Jin would become after this statement. Klaash almost wanted to bust out laughing. "She's got a will too."  

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 9:38 pm
UGH! I feel like such a clutz. "Tuesday thank you. I s something wrong. I mean you seem really shocked whenever Something happens to me. Dont worry I just like naturally get myself hurt like that all the time." She tried to look convincing. He didn't buy it.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 9:41 pm
[The][Shika][Spazz]
UGH! I feel like such a clutz. "Tuesday thank you. I s something wrong. I mean you seem really shocked whenever Something happens to me. Dont worry I just like naturally get myself hurt like that all the time." She tried to look convincing. He didn't buy it.
"Okay sure. But I'm going to keep an eye on you, don't leave the manor alright. And stay by my side." he kissed her again.  

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

haruxxx
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 9:46 pm
Jin punched Klaash straight in the face. Hard.

"territorial?! Klara's a friend and she deserves better then you!" Jin was getting carried away. Again.

A will? what was that supposed to mean? What was he getting at? Jin wasn't controlling Klara, he was only trying to protect her.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 9:46 pm
"Is that what you want? Me?" She sat up. She motined for him to come sit next to her on the bed. "Ok, come here and sit. Please? Lets talk."  

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 9:49 pm
Klaash tried to laughed off the pain. His face throbbed, and the blood getting in his eyes didn't help at all. His jaw hurt a bit when he opened it. He grinned, despite the pain. "You are and you know it."
Quickly dodging another punch from Jin, Klaash quickly ducked and kicked him swiftly in the lower left half of his ribs.

Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 272 273 274 275 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games