Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
The Kitten in the Box Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should a seperate, identical KITB rp be made for the noobs in the guild?[noobs answer ONLY]
yes
33%
 33%  [ 3 ]
no
22%
 22%  [ 2 ]
i dont care
44%
 44%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 9

Acrisiss

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 7:29 am
kai wolf white
((i accept you!))
[iunno,like, I CHOOSE YOU!] she nodded,and together they went out into the yard; suddenly, reign raced to the treehouse, pulling something off the ladder and sniffing at it "Erri?"  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 5:34 pm
awakened by movement from the door at the other end of the building she tried to curl into a ball hoping no one noticed. = what should I do ?= she tried to loosen the chains that bound her but it tightened and cut into her wrists.  

ERYN2067

Eternal Sex Symbol

ERYN2067

Eternal Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 5:47 pm
she relaxed and they loosened. This wasn't the first time she had been in this problem but hoped it would be the last. again she looked arround. She could see part of a street up ahead, but nothing there of much help. she dug into the snow that lay arround but found only frozen earth and refuse.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 5:48 pm
she realized that there wasn't much traffic here. = But the building was obviously a pub. she knew what those were and many people who get drunk do bad things to girls especially Cat girls. =it was then she knew she was in an alleyway behind the tavern.  

ERYN2067

Eternal Sex Symbol

ERYN2067

Eternal Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 6:00 pm
A tingling sensation ran through her like Wild fire. =where?= she looked arround =what is it that is so familiar?= "Is some one there? " she asked timidly. only the whisper of the wind answered her. she tried to stand but the chains and snow conspired against her. =could she be wrong? = then it fired again; this time she was certain. some where within the mile radius was another of her kind.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 6:25 pm
=surely BAST would not send her brother HERE ..... would she? Bast the guardian mother and goddess wouldn't send her brother to his death or danger..... NO..!!; but, if it wasn't tuck then whom did she sense? strong though it was, it didn't quite feel like her brother did.= "can you hear me?" she asked, but it only sounded like a muffled "ME.ew?"  

ERYN2067

Eternal Sex Symbol

ERYN2067

Eternal Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 9:36 pm
((did we lose Erri?))  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 10:12 pm
((did we lose Leon also?))  

ERYN2067

Eternal Sex Symbol

ERYN2067

Eternal Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 11:00 pm
Hope now burned in her; another of her kind in the same town ! she could hardly imagine that there may be another of her kind nearby. Then her chains reminded her.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 11:05 pm
=what if he/she was in same condition?= chained like a slave to a wall,
atleast she knew there was another of her kind close by.

=would they come to her rescue? or merely come and Mock at her capture?=

She found her feet and stood up =They can Mock me if they like; but I bet they wouldn't, if they were here, not me.=

ERYN2067

Eternal Sex Symbol

kai wolf white

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 2:37 am
Kai's ear twitched tword the quiet town below."umm... Reign, how would you like to play hide and seek? Were seeking and theres someong hiding... down there."Kai pointed at the town below.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 6:51 am
now she could sense something else, something Not Familiar.

she looked arround but saw only white snow, the holes she made, and the wall of the building she was chained to.

once more Fear started to invade her thoughts =This feels like rolf but not Rolf= the sensation would not leave her.

ERYN2067

Eternal Sex Symbol

ERYN2067

Eternal Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 6:58 am
She remembered Rolf; as a puppy he was typical playful, had potty problems but out grew that. As an older dog he was friendly, loving,and verry protective of her,tuck,and the family. It was then she remembered THAT DAY.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 7:09 am
She had been playing outside when THEY came; she had seen them coming up the long driveway leading to her home, she ran to the house and told her mother. They drove up to the house and with no warning attacked her father, when her mother tried to interfere she also was brutally attacked. Rolf's warning was all she heard, Rolf instinctively ran and knocked her down; she fell back into an alcove, then rolf grabbed her doll and tossed it at the alcove. barking at the attackers who immediate SILENCED him PERMANENTLY. one of the attackers saw the doll but mistook it for a doggy toy; they then left but not before Torching the house.  

ERYN2067

Eternal Sex Symbol

ERYN2067

Eternal Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 7:20 am
Her older brother was working the field and saw smoke so he went to investigate. when he got there the house was fully engulfed but he manged to get her out alive, he took her to their uncles house and explained what happened. the uncle welcomed them and made arrangements to have them stay with an aunt in a neighboring town.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games